Windows 10: Win10 update size.

Discus and support Win10 update size. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Folks, is there any way I can see the size of the updates before starting to download or during download? 154327 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Roderunner, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Win10 update size.

Hi Folks, is there any way I can see the size of the updates before starting to download or during download?

:)

Roderunner, Apr 15, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Apr 15, 2020
  3. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Apr 15, 2020
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

Win10 update size.

Change in folder size after enabling Bitlocker

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand you concern related to the size of the folder displayed. Try these steps to narrow down the issue:

1. Disable bitlocker
      and then check the folder size.
    2. We would also suggest you to open the folder and select all files and see the size of the contents.

Let us know if the size of the contents matches the folder size. If you see a difference, then the folder might be showing incorrect size.

Kindly reply us with the requested information to assist you better.

Awaiting for your response.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Win10 update size.

1. Win10 update size. - Similar Threads - Win10 update size

2. update size ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update size ?: what is the size of this update from windows 10 to windows 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-size/61bdc9e8-3696-40a9-b7fc-16f14f2e9813
  3. update size ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update size ?: what is the size of this update from windows 10 to windows 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-size/61bdc9e8-3696-40a9-b7fc-16f14f2e9813
  4. UPDATE SIZE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPDATE SIZE: I just want to know the size of 21h1 update my current version is 1903 os build18362.1256. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-size/bc6138c3-78e1-4c33-8468-e49f266e25e8
  5. Size of November update

Size of November update: Hey there! I have to update Windows 10 to 1909 version. What's the size of the update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/size-of-november-update/2bcee78f-7b89-42af-a2bb-0990345ca022
  6. Update Size

Update Size: Im sorry to be re-ask this question again, cause im not too understand on last same question i ask. now im ask with the screenshot that show my current windows 10 version. my question is : *) How much update size to the newer version of windows? *) What happened if i...
  7. Update Size

Update Size: My windows version is Windows 10 build 10240. i want to update it to newer version, how big that the size to download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-size/079c3585-8ea3-4a00-8ae2-a0bd613172bc
  8. WIN10 No Longer Remembers SubWindow Size

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIN10 No Longer Remembers SubWindow Size: Example... using E:\Download\Birds in earlier Win 10, I could open both Download and Birds to the same configuration. After Win 10's massive update, going from E:\ to \Download sometimes gets that folder right, but then going to \Birds never does. I've changed the...
  9. Size of Win10 Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Size of Win10 Updates: I upgraded my Win 7 to Win10 back in August. Circumstances forced me to use my Win XP until now. I am sure there are numerous updates and fixes that have been released since October. How can I determine how big those updates are in advance so I can schedule them (I have a...
  10. Updates Sizes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates Sizes: Why is when I am doing the update there is no listing of the files size, sometimes I want to do the larger updates at night vs day when I use laptop most, I used to determine by the size in windws 8.1 or is tere something I am missing. Thanks in advance. 17277