Windows 10: Win10 update to Win11 issue

Discus and support Win10 update to Win11 issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have used WindowsPCHealthCheckSetup to confirm that the hardware is eligible to upgrade to Windows 11.I use Windows 11 Installation Assistant and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wychen He, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Wychen He Win User

Win10 update to Win11 issue

I have used WindowsPCHealthCheckSetup to confirm that the hardware is eligible to upgrade to Windows 11.I use Windows 11 Installation Assistant and Download Windows 11 Disk Image ISO, both of which can be updated to Windows 11.Windows Update is updated to the latest, but there is no message to update to Windows 11.There are instructions for Windows Update to Windows 11 in the picture. Get Windows 11 MicrosoftIs there a detailed document or plan for upgrading from Windows Update to Windows 11? For example, the Asian region will receive Windows 11 update notifications at some time.

:)

Wychen He, Oct 25, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 25, 2021
  3. bobkn Win User
    Downgrading pre-installed Win11 to Win10

You may not face a lot of compatibility issues with 11 to begin with.

I don't play "AAA Games" but you may be pleasantly surprised that going to 11 has little effect. Or disappointed that switching to 11 has little effect.

I recommend that you watch for news of issues with the games that you like. It will be inevitable, I suppose that you'll see a number of players with problems, just as you would with most major Windows 10 updates.

bobkn, Oct 25, 2021
  4. Ikaruga Win User

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Win10 update to Win11 issue - Similar Threads - Win10 update Win11

2. Win10 to Win11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 to Win11 update: Hi, I am trying to upgrade my Windows 10 to Windows 11 via update. However, the Win11 update appears in my update section, but I clicked on stay on Win10 instead, so I am not receiving the Win11 update in the update section.I have tried different commands and methods, but...
  3. Win10 to Win11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 to Win11 update: Hi, I am trying to upgrade my Windows 10 to Windows 11 via update. However, the Win11 update appears in my update section, but I clicked on stay on Win10 instead, so I am not receiving the Win11 update in the update section.I have tried different commands and methods, but...
  4. Win10 to Win11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. folder sharing issue with Win10 and Win11

folder sharing issue with Win10 and Win11: hi therefirst of all, I am not a beginner… I work with Windows since it exists, have many MS certifications and managed huge Windows environments with many thousands PCs.Anyway, I am stucking!I have a small training environment for elderly people. I have 5 PCs, named PC1 to...
  6. updating Win10 to Win11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    updating Win10 to Win11.: If I update from my current Win10 to Win11 as offered, will this affect:1. any of the program APPS that are currently installed?2. and will it leave all my files unaltered as they are in WIN10?...
  7. updating Win10 to Win11.

updating Win10 to Win11.: If I update from my current Win10 to Win11 as offered, will this affect:1. any of the program APPS that are currently installed?2. and will it leave all my files unaltered as they are in WIN10?...
  8. Win10 update to Win11 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 update to Win11 issue: I have used WindowsPCHealthCheckSetup to confirm that the hardware is eligible to upgrade to Windows 11.I use Windows 11 Installation Assistant and Download Windows 11 Disk Image ISO, both of which can be updated to Windows 11.Windows Update is updated to the latest, but...
  9. Mouse issue after updating of Win11 from Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse issue after updating of Win11 from Win10: After the Win11 update, I notice my mouse is a bit out of control, auto moving and snapping even I do not touch it, especially when I am using old version software eg from 2017 and also during midnight when updating is on. Anybody encounter the same issue, and how to solve...
  10. Mouse issue after updating of Win11 from Win10

Mouse issue after updating of Win11 from Win10: After the Win11 update, I notice my mouse is a bit out of control, auto moving and snapping even I do not touch it, especially when I am using old version software eg from 2017 and also during midnight when updating is on. Anybody encounter the same issue, and how to solve...