Windows 10: Win10 update to Win11 issue

Discus and support Win10 update to Win11 issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have used WindowsPCHealthCheckSetup to confirm that the hardware is eligible to upgrade to Windows 11.I use Windows 11 Installation Assistant and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wychen He, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Wychen He Win User

Win10 update to Win11 issue

I have used WindowsPCHealthCheckSetup to confirm that the hardware is eligible to upgrade to Windows 11.I use Windows 11 Installation Assistant and Download Windows 11 Disk Image ISO, both of which can be updated to Windows 11.Windows Update is updated to the latest, but there is no message to update to Windows 11.There are instructions for Windows Update to Windows 11 in the picture. Get Windows 11 MicrosoftIs there a detailed document or plan for upgrading from Windows Update to Windows 11? For example, the Asian region will receive Windows 11 update notifications at some time.

:)

Wychen He, Oct 26, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 26, 2021
  3. bobkn Win User
    Downgrading pre-installed Win11 to Win10

You may not face a lot of compatibility issues with 11 to begin with.

I don't play "AAA Games" but you may be pleasantly surprised that going to 11 has little effect. Or disappointed that switching to 11 has little effect.

I recommend that you watch for news of issues with the games that you like. It will be inevitable, I suppose that you'll see a number of players with problems, just as you would with most major Windows 10 updates.

bobkn, Oct 26, 2021
  4. Ikaruga Win User

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Win10 update to Win11 issue - Similar Threads - Win10 update Win11

2. Win10 - Win11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 - Win11 upgrade: According to found published info, this computer meets the requirements for Win11. But when I run PC Health Check, it says my processor is not supported. I need to find out why, and if this computer will support a compatible processor. Any help here?...
  3. Win10 - Win11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 - Win11 upgrade: According to found published info, this computer meets the requirements for Win11. But when I run PC Health Check, it says my processor is not supported. I need to find out why, and if this computer will support a compatible processor. Any help here?...
  4. Win10 - Win11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. win10-win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win10-win11: bom dia eu sou um usuario do windows mt fan de voces eu queria so pergunta de o windows 11 pode conectar com contas do windows 10 por que muitos tem muita coisa no outro windows e nao consegue recuperar no outro exemplo win7-win10...
  6. win10-win11

win10-win11: bom dia eu sou um usuario do windows mt fan de voces eu queria so pergunta de o windows 11 pode conectar com contas do windows 10 por que muitos tem muita coisa no outro windows e nao consegue recuperar no outro exemplo win7-win10...
  7. Win11 returns win10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win11 returns win10: Can win11 be upgraded again after returning win10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-returns-win10/9edc76c9-8cb4-424c-8242-b36f667bcfd9
  8. Win10 update to Win11 issue

Win10 update to Win11 issue: I have used WindowsPCHealthCheckSetup to confirm that the hardware is eligible to upgrade to Windows 11.I use Windows 11 Installation Assistant and Download Windows 11 Disk Image ISO, both of which can be updated to Windows 11.Windows Update is updated to the latest, but...
  9. Mouse issue after updating of Win11 from Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse issue after updating of Win11 from Win10: After the Win11 update, I notice my mouse is a bit out of control, auto moving and snapping even I do not touch it, especially when I am using old version software eg from 2017 and also during midnight when updating is on. Anybody encounter the same issue, and how to solve...
  10. Mouse issue after updating of Win11 from Win10

Mouse issue after updating of Win11 from Win10: After the Win11 update, I notice my mouse is a bit out of control, auto moving and snapping even I do not touch it, especially when I am using old version software eg from 2017 and also during midnight when updating is on. Anybody encounter the same issue, and how to solve...