Windows 10: Win10 updates cause the audio device can't work!

Discus and support Win10 updates cause the audio device can't work! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi: My audio device is realtek ALC892. System verison: 18362.418. I found the latest driver verison is R2.82 in the official website. I have installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kaiser56, Oct 15, 2019.

1. kaiser56 Win User

Win10 updates cause the audio device can't work!

Hi:​

My audio device is realtek ALC892. System verison: 18362.418. I found the latest driver verison is R2.82 in the official website. I have installed it but it doesn't work. And I have tried other solutions such as using system bulit-in fix or any other solutions. But I haven't uninstalled the updates yet because i don't kown what the system have updated and which update program caused this issue. ​

Please someone can help me to solve this issue. Many thanks!​

:)

kaiser56, Oct 15, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 15, 2019
  3. audio device not working

Hi Sanchit,

Audio devices that aren't working properly in Windows 10 might have been caused by incompatible audio driver. For us to identify the root cause of this issue, we would like to ask these questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the given troubleshooting methods on this article:

Fix sound problems

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Win10 updates cause the audio device can't work!

Audio not working

Hi,

We need more information so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the troubleshooter for your audio devices. Follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on Start menu.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio.
    • Follow the instructions provided.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

Win10 updates cause the audio device can't work!

1. Win10 updates cause the audio device can't work! - Similar Threads - Win10 updates cause

2. Audio Device not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Device not working: Audio Device Not working,in device maanger unable to find any audio device.Anyone knows what to do? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-device-not-working/c47d1248-1fe7-4a31-bf21-b73755dc0639
  3. My embedded audio device suddenly stopped to work after a Win10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My embedded audio device suddenly stopped to work after a Win10 update: Hello,I have an issue I cannot figure out. I bought recently a notebook, with a preinstalled version of Windows 10. At this point the embedded audio device was working well, I tested it.I then registered my new Windows 10, I configured my account, and I updated it, at it was...
  4. My embedded audio device suddenly stopped to work after a Win10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My embedded audio device suddenly stopped to work after a Win10 update: Hello,I have an issue I cannot figure out. I bought recently a notebook, with a preinstalled version of Windows 10. At this point the embedded audio device was working well, I tested it.I then registered my new Windows 10, I configured my account, and I updated it, at it was...
  5. My embedded audio device suddenly stopped to work after a Win10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. **** Microsoft update causing audio service not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    **** Microsoft update causing audio service not working: **** Microsoft update causing audio service not working No fix For Months!!! Updates not working for Months!!! New computer!!! **** your updates Microsoft, Always Have Been An Issue And You Keep Forcing Them!!! They only cause issues You ****!!! Fix This **** you...
  7. Audio crackling in Win10 - trying to find the cause?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio crackling in Win10 - trying to find the cause?: I've been dealing with audio crackling in Windows for the past 2 weeks or so and it's driving me up the wall, but the worst part is how seemingly random it is. I get crackling/popping on Windows default sounds and when adjusting volume sliders in browsers or starting/stopping...
  8. Audio Devices not working

Audio Devices not working: I walked away from my computer for a few minutes just to come back to it not having sound anymore, I have tried every possible solution on the internet yet I have not found a single one that has helped me. And to Further elaborate whenever I try to test my audio I on my PC it...
  9. Audio Device is not working

Audio Device is not working: It's been a few days, but none of my audio is working. I have a windows 10 computer and I tried everything, from reinstalling all my drivers to even rolling some back, but nothing is working. Only "NVIDIA High Definition Audio" shows up, no realtek audio drivers or anything...
  10. audio device not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audio device not working.: Ive tried all the steps to reinstall the audio device for my laptop. None of them worked and i am having a bit of trouble with the laptop.I am wanting to know how to resolve this problem where the device works but in other devices it has Intel High Definition Audio with a...