Windows 10: win10 updates do not install

Discus and support win10 updates do not install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a surface book The win 10 is not updating since last year also Turn Windows features on/off is remaining blank also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by michael eamon, Jan 7, 2019.

1. win10 updates do not install

I have a surface book

The win 10 is not updating since last year

also Turn Windows features on/off is remaining blank

also after I changed Windows Modules Installer.... to manual in cmd as administrator

:)

michael eamon, Jan 7, 2019

2. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Jan 7, 2019
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Toothless Win User

win10 updates do not install

Win10 updates

Which Windows updates in 8.1 where the gateway to installing Win10? I've ALWAYS had update as a "check but let me decide" basis however I woke up to this.

win10    updates do not  install [​IMG]

With a bunch more (even AMD 7900 drivers, like wtf)

I'm trying to avoid the Win10 shitfest but good lord what has Microsoft done.

Toothless, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

win10 updates do not install

1. win10 updates do not install - Similar Threads - win10 updates install

2. win10 update 22H2 will not install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win10 update 22H2 will not install.: Windows 10 update 22H2 refuses to install. I've exhausted the list of fixes and it still will not install. Safe Mode was last but it didn't appear in the settings window. Just an error message.I'm open to any ideas.Thank you in advance....
  3. win10 update 22H2 will not install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win10 update 22H2 will not install.: Windows 10 update 22H2 refuses to install. I've exhausted the list of fixes and it still will not install. Safe Mode was last but it didn't appear in the settings window. Just an error message.I'm open to any ideas.Thank you in advance....
  4. win10 update 22H2 will not install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Manually downloading/installing updates for win10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Manually downloading/installing updates for win10?: I normally have updates set for manual: detect but advise only, pending manual execution (download and install). Years ago, on win7, I got bitten badly several times by doing the monthly patch update immediately. The bad patches were recalled by MS within a day or 2, but for...
  6. do win10 need install winzip?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    do win10 need install winzip?: do win10 need install winzip? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-win10-need-install-winzip/470fbf3b-389b-4ec9-9d2c-11f6304a800d"
  7. Unable to install updates win10

Unable to install updates win10: Hi, I've been unable to install any updates for win10 from the moment I upgraded from 8 on my laptop. I've pretty much tried everything. Both offline using iso and online letting windows download from the settings menu. Tried to stop/start all the services/bits using all...
  8. Several Win10 Updates Won't Install

Several Win10 Updates Won't Install: Windows Update has tried and failed to install these updates on my desktop unit: 4058258 - 15 times 4074588 - 20 times 4088776 - 7 times 4090913 - 8 times With each failure, I get this message: [img] In an attempt to resolve these issues, I tried downloading...
  9. Win10 not updated since installation

Win10 not updated since installation: I have two eMachines e528 laptops with identical software and hardware setups. Both have performed reliably for 5 years. Win 10 installed in both with 10.0.10240 build 10240 in October 2015. Current level remains build 10240. No update since install. However other updates...
  10. Clean install Win10 with Update?

Clean install Win10 with Update?: I'm one of those people who generally does a clean install with every new major Windows release. The reason for this is general housekeeping: removing old software no longer needed, clearing out drivers and other files no longer used, etc. I'm curious how this sort of install...