Windows 10: Win10 Updates Erased All Pics, Files

Discus and support Win10 Updates Erased All Pics, Files in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The following updates ERASED all pictures and files : 1. 2019-08 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x 64-based systems ( KB4023057)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HurtGryphon140, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Win10 Updates Erased All Pics, Files

The following updates ERASED all pictures and files :

1. 2019-08 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x 64-based systems ( KB4023057)

Successfully installed on 8/17/2019

2. 2019-08 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x 64-based systems ( KB4512501)

Successfully installed on 8/18/2019

3. 2019-08 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x 64-based systems (KB4023057)

Successfully installed on 8/19/2019

I have called Tech Support in the hopes of having this escalated with assurances of call backs (2X) but they never have.

Last backup was 3 yrs ago.

Need Help....

Thank You

:)

HurtGryphon140, Sep 10, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Sep 10, 2019
  3. p_o_s_pc Win User
    Finally! An alternative to eraser...

it looks much cleaner then the eraser so that is a big step up.

p_o_s_pc, Sep 10, 2019
  4. user33331 Win User

Win10 Updates Erased All Pics, Files

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

Hello
    Win10: Windows update is stuck at never ending loop ? ( Last Win10 updates in 2017 ). Can't update the laptop. Genuine Win10 on a HP 2015 17.3" laptop that originally had Win8. ( CPU:AMD A9, GPU:Radeon R5 ).

If I download this below file does it manually install the latest updates of Win10 (=2018 April Update) without losing any files currently on the machine ? ( Mainly paid Office 2013 )
    MediaCreationTool1803.exe
    Download Windows 10

user33331, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Win10 Updates Erased All Pics, Files

1. Win10 Updates Erased All Pics, Files - Similar Threads - Win10 Updates Erased

2. erase all content

in Windows 10 Gaming
    erase all content: I want to completely erase all files and programs from an old pc running Windows 10 in Danish. No one of the instructions on the web works. The menu points recommended don't exist...
  3. erase all content

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    erase all content: I want to completely erase all files and programs from an old pc running Windows 10 in Danish. No one of the instructions on the web works. The menu points recommended don't exist...
  4. erase all content

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Erasing all the data.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Erasing all the data.: What rubbish is this ? How can Microsoft do this without prior info or notice ? Do you even know how much crucial data can be on someone's laptop ? I'm having windows 10 and last night it got updated after that when I opened it in the morning all the data was erased. I mean...
  6. Windows update erased my files

Windows update erased my files: I've updated my windows version and i noticed that my folders weren't on my dekstop . Not a problem, cause i found their path and dragged them back on dekstop. BUT , when i checked for windows updates in setting , after the restart, Windows literally delete a big part of...
  7. Windows update erases all my info.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update erases all my info.: I have had no response to the question I asked yesterday. Every time there has been a Windows update on my laptop my since the beginning of the year EVERYTHING on my laptop is erased. Is there a patch I can install to prevent this from happening? I am now w working from...
  8. Windows update erases all my info.

Windows update erases all my info.: Is there some kind of patch to prevent this from happening again? It happens every time there has been an update since the begining of the year. It is getting very frustrating!!!!!...
  9. Update Loop after Erasing all my files

Update Loop after Erasing all my files: So I erased all my data and reset it into a “new” state, afterwards I tried to set it up and I got a notification telling me to get a update for the computer, I waited a bit after pressing next and now im stuck in some sort of loop taking me back to the basic set up screen....
  10. my computer did an automatic update and all my files are erased.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my computer did an automatic update and all my files are erased.: my computer did an automatic update and all my files are erased. I lost all my photos and all my downloads. All my passwords were erased on my saved websites. How can i recover my photos? I use them for my business....