Windows 10: Win10 updates request

Discus and support Win10 updates request in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am very happy with the way my laptop is working right now. I DON'T WANT any more updates. I know some people will be tempted to warn me that this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Tony Vella, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Win10 updates request

I am very happy with the way my laptop is working right now. I DON'T WANT any more updates. I know some people will be tempted to warn me that this is dangerous but I already know this.
    Can anyone please tell me how to stop my laptop downloading and installing windows updates from this day on? I thank you all in advance.

:)

Tony Vella, Feb 14, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Toothless Win User

Win10 updates request

Win10 updates

Which Windows updates in 8.1 where the gateway to installing Win10? I've ALWAYS had update as a "check but let me decide" basis however I woke up to this.

Win10 updates request [​IMG]

With a bunch more (even AMD 7900 drivers, like wtf)

I'm trying to avoid the Win10 shitfest but good lord what has Microsoft done.

Toothless, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Win10 updates request

1. Win10 updates request - Similar Threads - Win10 updates request

2. Update/Feature Request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update/Feature Request: Hello!I'd like an update on this issue:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-vpn-window-closes-before-copying/6d39ed2a-1fee-401a-9c2c-2355f6f88b0aIt's a big flaw in functionality and design. When will this be corrected?And is there are a workaround...
  3. Update/Feature Request

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update/Feature Request: Hello!I'd like an update on this issue:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-vpn-window-closes-before-copying/6d39ed2a-1fee-401a-9c2c-2355f6f88b0aIt's a big flaw in functionality and design. When will this be corrected?And is there are a workaround...
  4. Nagging requests to install Win11 followed by update of Win10 that destroyed lifestyle in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nagging requests to install Win11 followed by update of Win10 that destroyed lifestyle in...: At the end of May 2022 I started to receive requests to install Win11 which I refused. Then Microsoft pushed the update KB5013943 and installed it during my absence at night on my Dell Inspiron 15 as a revenge. After that, the computer is froze with grey screen. When I...
  5. Nagging requests to install Win11 followed by update of Win10 that destroyed lifestyle in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nagging requests to install Win11 followed by update of Win10 that destroyed lifestyle in...: At the end of May 2022 I started to receive requests to install Win11 which I refused. Then Microsoft pushed the update KB5013943 and installed it during my absence at night on my Dell Inspiron 15 as a revenge. After that, the computer is froze with grey screen. When I...
  6. Nagging requests to install Win11 followed by update of Win10 that destroyed lifestyle in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Password request after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Password request after update: Good day all, I am having an issuse logging into my laptop. 2 days ago the system had an update, I allowed the process toco plate and the next day tried to use it and I am prompt to sign in never happened before because it is an open system there is no bar to enter a...
  8. endless requests for update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    endless requests for update: Why am I always being advised my account needs to be updated. I have two computers, one desk and one laptop. Everytime I change a password successfully, next log on, same thing happens again. I turned off two step verification; will this help. thanks...
  9. Download manager update request

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download manager update request: Why Microsoft not updating or developing there own free download manager software? https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/download/details.aspx?id=27960 I know that there are many alternative download manager available such as IDM, FDM, Eagleget, Ninja download manager,...
  10. win10 upgrade stuck at key request

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 upgrade stuck at key request: I have three computers in family that were given upgrades on the win7 family plan. One was just informed it was eligible for win10 upgrade. I think I made the mistake of custom install (for a clean install) instead of an upgrade and, related to other problems with windows...