Windows 10: Win10 updates seem to be blocked

Discus and support Win10 updates seem to be blocked in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Greatings, I was trying to update Win10. Unfortunately, in Update I don't have the button "Check updates". It's written : "Status : installation 64%.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Franzmann, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Franzmann Win User

Win10 updates seem to be blocked

Greatings,

I was trying to update Win10.

Unfortunately, in Update I don't have the button "Check updates". It's written : "Status : installation 64%.

Functionality update to Win10, version 1903."

If I excute the winver command, I know that my Win10 version is 1803.

I'd like to know what to do. Perhaps trying to cancel the last update which couldn't be finished.

Perhaps, when an update hasn't been finished, it can't be done again and blocks all other updates (unless canceled).

I'v seen there are tutorials, but I don't know which one to follow.

Thank you for your help.

:)

Franzmann, Dec 27, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Toothless Win User

Win10 updates

Which Windows updates in 8.1 where the gateway to installing Win10? I've ALWAYS had update as a "check but let me decide" basis however I woke up to this.

Win10 updates seem to be blocked [​IMG]

With a bunch more (even AMD 7900 drivers, like wtf)

I'm trying to avoid the Win10 shitfest but good lord what has Microsoft done.

Toothless, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Win10 updates seem to be blocked - Similar Threads - Win10 updates seem

2. KB5000822 seems to block 3rd party windows update tools (WuMgr, WUMT)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KB5000822 seems to block 3rd party windows update tools (WuMgr, WUMT): This update just bypassed my "metered" switch, and also bypassed my URL Filters for windows updates. Prior to installing this update, I can use the aforementioned software with ease, accessing the windows update server and checking installed updates. After it installed, I can...
  3. Auto-start can't seem to block application

Auto-start can't seem to block application: [ATTACH] I have installed FalconX TaskbarX app and removed it last week. Since then I get the same error popup during Windows 10 startup: I can't seem to find it in Registry keys or anywhere in Startup folders. I see one blank item in Task Manager, called "Program" but...
  4. Win10 on a NUC - Blocked Graphics Hardware?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Win10 on a NUC - Blocked Graphics Hardware?: No idea what's going on here!! Windows 10 Pro on a little Lenovo NUC / biz PC, used for family computing, a little gaming etc. I've used MSCONFIG, task man, to disable startup services. -hitting windows key takes 5-10 seconds to show the Win menu. -any browser lags, then I...
  5. Text on screen seems jaggy and "off" since a recent Win10 update

Text on screen seems jaggy and "off" since a recent Win10 update: [ATTACH] Has anybody else experienced this recently or in the past? I haven't changed anything about my computer, but recently I noticed that since my system did an OS update there text on the screen seems off, like the resolution is incorrect. However, nothing has changed...
  6. WmiPrvSE protected memory access block? Win10 update?

WmiPrvSE protected memory access block? Win10 update?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/u9rb6s0p36m41.png?width=539&format=png&auto=webp&s=86842833ec848100cd3f1e238505b446aa4613d2 i got this notifications today, i think it's related to the latest win10 update, i have allowed it now but maybe it's going to break things if it...
  7. Nvidia Driver wont update Win10 is blocking new update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia Driver wont update Win10 is blocking new update: Nvidia Driver wont update Win10 is blocking new update. Ive tried every i can find on how to fix it. Nothing works. But everything is pointing to Windows 10. Now Microsoft says ending support of 7 but this issue is still one for the past 3-4years now. I reverted back to 7...
  8. Site blocking on my Win10 laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Site blocking on my Win10 laptop: I want to be able to block certain websites from my HP Envy m6 1225dx Intel Core i5 laptop running Windows Defender and Malwarebytes Antimalware Free. I had Avast Antivirus and was able to program Avast to do site blocking but how do I do it now that I deleted Avast? And...
  9. Built in Win10 mail client - Blocking

in Browsers and Email
    Built in Win10 mail client - Blocking: Hi, I have just swapped over to the built in win 10 email program. Cannot find a way to block unwanted emails. Looked in settings but found nothing obvious, can right click and move to Junk, but this does not block it. Advice appreciated Thanks Bob 58481
  10. Trainwreck of errors related to seemingly-normal Win10 updates - help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Trainwreck of errors related to seemingly-normal Win10 updates - help!: My wife's Win10 laptop went from working well to being a train wreck, over the past month or so. It's her computer, and I'm not micromanaging the usage, so I'm a bit sketchy on the details. Several weeks ago I noticed a "something didn't go right" (paraphrase) message on...