Windows 10: Win10 updating issue

Discus and support Win10 updating issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi since 3 months ago when I wanted to update my windows 10 Enterprise to version 1909,It's been sticking on %48 Recently for some reasons I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShayanC, May 24, 2020.

1. ShayanC Win User

Win10 updating issue

Hi

since 3 months ago when I wanted to update my windows 10 Enterprise to version 1909,It's been sticking on %48

Recently for some reasons I installed the windows 10 pro and again when I wanted to update it to the latest version again It has stuck on %48

I have about 50 GB on drive C and I tried the Troubleshooter but It didn't solve my problem.

So,I was wondering if there is any help for this...

:)

ShayanC, May 24, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, May 24, 2020
  3. Gib G Win User
    Update issues with Win10 Version 1909

Hi.

Tried all the steps listed and result afterwards is the same. Still fails and uninstalls the update. Any other suggestions?

Gib

Gib G, May 24, 2020
  4. Ikaruga Win User

Win10 updating issue

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Win10 updating issue

1. Win10 updating issue - Similar Threads - Win10 updating issue

2. Win10 update to Win11 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 update to Win11 issue: I have used WindowsPCHealthCheckSetup to confirm that the hardware is eligible to upgrade to Windows 11.I use Windows 11 Installation Assistant and Download Windows 11 Disk Image ISO, both of which can be updated to Windows 11.Windows Update is updated to the latest, but...
  3. Win10 update to Win11 issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 update to Win11 issue: I have used WindowsPCHealthCheckSetup to confirm that the hardware is eligible to upgrade to Windows 11.I use Windows 11 Installation Assistant and Download Windows 11 Disk Image ISO, both of which can be updated to Windows 11.Windows Update is updated to the latest, but...
  4. Win10 Update Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Update Issues: I've noticed many people have Windows Update issues with 20H2 and 21H1 so so as a result there's the beta version of Win11 available to test out, but who knows if it's even compatible in the first place. Anyway, I'm hoping to test it out soon, but has anyone tested this beta...
  5. Win10 21H1 Update Issue.

Win10 21H1 Update Issue.: My computer gets stuck on 48% at restart to configure Win10 21H1 Update, but the second issue is that support has finished for my current Win10 OS 1809. What is the solution to both issues, but obviously the second issue needs to be solved to have any chance in solving the...
  6. Win10 update issue...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 update issue...: [ATTACH] I can't turn on or of 'pause' in settings. I know the issue with KB4560960... AV WinDefender works just fine. I checked the settings and I didn't find solution. I try to update through terminal and powershell- unsuccessful. Help appreciated. Thnx......
  7. Update issues with Win10 Version 1909

Update issues with Win10 Version 1909: Hi. I'm having an issue with the latest Windows Update. The following update will try to install, and then I get the error message listed below it, and then it will uninstall itself. It has done this virtually every time I turn off my PC for the last few weeks. 2020-2...
  8. Win10 x64 update issues..... again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 x64 update issues..... again: Recently I had to manually install a Windows 10 update because it wouldn't go past pending download. Today, I checked for updates and have 8 pending download, but are stuck again. I ran the troubleshooter and see this: [img] Any suggestions? 119866
  9. Win10 x64 update issues..... again

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 x64 update issues..... again: Recently I had to manually install a Windows 10 update because it wouldn't go past pending download. Today, I checked for updates and have 8 pending download, but are stuck again. I ran the troubleshooter and see this: [img] Any suggestions? 119866
  10. fullscreen issues Win10 1803 update

in Windows 10 Support
    fullscreen issues Win10 1803 update: Hi guys, Since i installed update for the win10 build 1803 i cant watch video's in fullscreen. I mean, i can watch them, but as soon as i move the mouse my entire sreen turns back, and i have to put my laptop to sleep, or restart. I figured t has to do something with the...