Windows 10: Win10 upgrade graphics problem

Discus and support Win10 upgrade graphics problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I started upgrade to win10 but at one moment I saw on monitor message: Not Optimum mode, recommended mode 1920x1200 60Hz, it is Samsung SyncMaster... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Seeter, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Seeter Win User

Win10 upgrade graphics problem

Hi,

I started upgrade to win10 but at one moment I saw on monitor message: Not Optimum mode, recommended mode 1920x1200 60Hz, it is Samsung SyncMaster sa850. I thing this message is from monitor, so there are wrong settings on pc. I made restart, bios works, i can se part of win10 screen a than shows up this message. My graphics is nVidia Quadro K4000. Win10 repair session from boot flash does not help. What can I do?

:)

Seeter, Jan 18, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 (upgraded from Vista to 7 to 10) graphics problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are facing graphics problems after upgrading to Windows 10.

This issue must be occurring due to an outdated or corrupt graphics card driver. I suggest you to uninstall the graphics card driver from the computer and install the driver in compatibility mode to resolve the issue.

Step 1:
    Uninstall the existing drivers.

a) Press “Windows Logo” + “X”.

b) Click on “Device Manager”.

c) Search for the Graphics Card drivers from the device list and right click on it and select “Uninstall”.

d) Follow the on-screen instructions and restart the computer when you are prompted.

e) Press “Windows Logo” + “X”.

f) Select “Programs and Features” and search for the graphics drivers and associated software in the program list.

g) If they are listed, then select then and then click on “Uninstall”.

h) Follow the on-screen instructions and restart the computer when prompted.

Step 2: Download and install the latest graphics card drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install them in compatibility mode.

Now, to install in Compatibility Mode, follow these steps:

a. Locate the executable file (.exe file) for the driver installation program.

b. Right-click the file, and then click Properties.

c. In the Package Name Properties dialog box, click the Compatibility tab.

d. Click to select the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box, click Windows 8 with which it is compatible with in the Run this program in compatibility mode for list, and then click OK.

e. Double-click the executable file to start the installation program.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Jan 18, 2020
  4. WhyMe Win User

Need help with SLI Graphics Card Issue.

So the problem is identical in both Win8 and Win10.

My suggestions (in no particular order:
    1. Try a different bridge (a 3-way should also work for example if one came with your motherboard)
    2. If possible, try both graphics cards, configured for sli, in another system. Hopefully you have a friend with a compatible system.
    3. Test your PSU with a multi-meter.

Edit: And to confirm. You are saying sli configuration was previously functioning correctly within your Win10 installation before failing 'out of the blue'?

WhyMe, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Win10 upgrade graphics problem - Similar Threads - Win10 upgrade graphics

2. Problems about upgrade win8.1 to win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems about upgrade win8.1 to win10: I tried to upgrade from win8.1 to win10 with the exe MediaCreationTool22H2.exe downloaded from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10.But I got a error of message something like "This tool doesn't support this Window version or language.My pc window is:...
  3. problem upgrade from win7 to win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem upgrade from win7 to win10: Install of Windows 10 fails in SAFE_OS during REPLICATE_OC 0x8007001F - 0x20006 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-upgrade-from-win7-to-win10/786ad7bb-b0d8-4a6f-81c1-7898c27765d8
  4. problem upgrade from win7 to win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem upgrade from win7 to win10: Install of Windows 10 fails in SAFE_OS during REPLICATE_OC 0x8007001F - 0x20006 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-upgrade-from-win7-to-win10/786ad7bb-b0d8-4a6f-81c1-7898c27765d8
  5. upgrade problems from win7 to win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade problems from win7 to win10: Hi, Having some issues upgrading a windows 7 system to windows 10. Ran the MS upgrade using mediacreationtool1909.exe on an older AMD processor (Athlon II X2 250 3.00ghz 32 bit) and the supporting motherboard, no other devices. It ran for awhile and then failed with this...
  6. Win10 Home->Pro Upgrade Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Home->Pro Upgrade Problem: Hi, This morning I bought Pro for this laptop, via the Store app. It goes to install it right away, after a prompt, the install fails. I try again, checking for updates. Supposedly does it (runs TiWorker in the background, etc.). I reboot, it having been finished (AFAICT)....
  7. Win10 AMD Graphic Card Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 AMD Graphic Card Problem: Hi, Last week, I wanted to enter some applications on my computer, I noticed that my graphic card driver is out of date. I tried to update AMD 's Radeon HD 3850 for but I saw that there is not a driver for Win 10. When I searched on the internet, I downloaded the following...
  8. Latest Win10 upgrades - broken the graphics?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Latest Win10 upgrades - broken the graphics?: Hi, Has anyone else noticed that since the last upgrades, the graphics have gone haywire: [img] Firefox does something weird too. The top bar goes all blue, and you can only make out the open tabs by hovering over them (and then they go back to normal). Come off...
  9. Upgraded Graphics card - Win10 Upgrade does not see it

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Upgraded Graphics card - Win10 Upgrade does not see it: My old XPS700 could not be updated due to my old GeForce 7900 GT. I upgraded to a GeForce 8500 GT which Win 10 supports, but I cannot upgrade as the Win10 program still says I have the old graphics card. Anyone know how to get that program to recheck your system for the...
  10. Win10 upgrade problem vs. graphics card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 upgrade problem vs. graphics card: About two years ago I built a Win10 computer, using an Asus M5A78L-MLE MB (I usually use ASRock MB). To my dismay, the on-board graphics weren't working. I remembered I had an old (8-9 years?) XFX GeFORCE graphics card and I plugged it in and all seemed well. Now suddenly...