Windows 10: Win10 (upgraded from Win8) cannot access any fonts from laptop on third part software.

Discus and support Win10 (upgraded from Win8) cannot access any fonts from laptop on third part software. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to use editing software, but cannot access any of the fonts from the laptop, only the ones that come with the software show, the computers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lavervira, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Lavervira Win User

Win10 (upgraded from Win8) cannot access any fonts from laptop on third part software.

I am trying to use editing software, but cannot access any of the fonts from the laptop, only the ones that come with the software show, the computers own should also show. When I try to access them from another program it tells me I don't have access and to contact the administrator, I am the only administrator. I have tried for days to rectify this, searching the forums and trying every option I have come across. Please help Win10 (upgraded from Win8) cannot access any fonts from laptop on third part software. :(

:)

Lavervira, Nov 30, 2018
  2. ZoulJay Win User

Upgrade from win8 to win10

I have already upgrade from win8 to win10 before 29 July 2016. After that my HDD is broken, I have to install windows on my new SSD. I use same key which I use to upgrade from win8 to win10 to install win8 (Niow it's 8.1). Today, I want to upgrade win10
    and I have some question.

1. Is there a upgrade directly from win8.1 to win10 ??

2. Can I use my win8 key to install win10 using windows10 installation media (with clean installation).

Thanks

ZoulJay, Nov 30, 2018
  3. royrowe1 Win User
    Upgrade from WIN8 to WIN10.

I would like to upgrade from WIN8 to WIN10. Can anyone tell me what the upgrade will cost me please. I am using an Acer laptop, and live in Australia. Thank you RR

royrowe1, Nov 30, 2018
  4. TuRaSa Win User

Win10 (upgraded from Win8) cannot access any fonts from laptop on third part software.

How to use Win8 Pro key for Win10 Pro upgrade?

i have a Win7 Home laptop, which was automatically updated to Win10 Home by Microsoft push. I had purchased a Win8 Pro key earlier but I had not updated my laptop to Win8 Pro before Microsoft's auto update. By default Microsoft installed Win10 Home. Now
    I am not able to upgrade Win10 Home to Win10 Pro as the Activation screen keeps on telling me that the Win8 Pro key is not valid for Win10 Home.

How can I upgrade my laptop to Win10 Pro using my Win8 Pro key and not needing to purchase a separate Win10 Pro key?

TuRaSa, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Win10 (upgraded from Win8) cannot access any fonts from laptop on third part software. - Similar Threads - Win10 upgraded Win8

2. Is Win8 upgraded to WIn10 free ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Win8 upgraded to WIn10 free ?: Same as the question. 1 Do I need a new Win10 product key ? 2 Do I need to enter the old Win8 product key ? I don't know my Win8 key as it was bought many years ago. Thank you for answering....
  3. Is Win8 upgraded to WIn10 free ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Win8 upgraded to WIn10 free ?: Same as the question. 1 Do I need a new Win10 product key ? 2 Do I need to enter the old Win8 product key ? I don't know my Win8 key as it was bought many years ago. Thank you for answering....
  4. How can I restore a Win10 laptop which is upgraded from Win8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore a Win10 laptop which is upgraded from Win8: Hi,I have a ASUS ROG laptop which is old but still working.It had Windows 8 as initial OS, then I upgraded it to Windows 10 with Microsoft free upgrade promotion.Yesterday I want to reset it. And it took whole night and stuck somewhere.Now I try to reinstall a windows 10.But...
  5. How can I restore a Win10 laptop which is upgraded from Win8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I restore a Win10 laptop which is upgraded from Win8: Hi,I have a ASUS ROG laptop which is old but still working.It had Windows 8 as initial OS, then I upgraded it to Windows 10 with Microsoft free upgrade promotion.Yesterday I want to reset it. And it took whole night and stuck somewhere.Now I try to reinstall a windows 10.But...
  6. How can I restore a Win10 laptop which is upgraded from Win8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Disabled third parts software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disabled third parts software: A Microsoft technician disabled my third party anti-virus software - Now I can't reenable it. How do I accomplish this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabled-third-parts-software/19dda20f-f782-4cc9-90b1-4c73c7ea5634
  8. Copy local GPO from Win8 OS to Win10 OS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Copy local GPO from Win8 OS to Win10 OS: Hi. We have some computers with Windows 8 installed in a public library for the public to use. They are locked down tight with local GPO and is not in a domain since they need only Internet access. We have now switched to Windows 10 as OS on new computers and I was wondering...
  9. Downgrading to Win8 then upgrading to Win10 again questions

Downgrading to Win8 then upgrading to Win10 again questions: Hi, I'm currently having a weird activation problem with Windows 10, and I was considering reverting to Windows 8 and start the process again to see if that would fix things. I tried to use the 'revert to previous build' but it said it couldn't locate the required files or...
  10. cannot upgrade from win7 to win10

cannot upgrade from win7 to win10: I have 6 computers at my premises 4 ran windows 8.1 pro and two currently running win 7 HP. Now all the installations are fully activated and full RETAIL versions and upto date with all updates. Because my broadband (LOL) connection is very slow (sub 2 Meg ) it would take...