Windows 10: Win10 USB Install - answer file installiation process

Discus and support Win10 USB Install - answer file installiation process in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Looking for documentation that explains the installation process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Brian_1845, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Win10 USB Install - answer file installiation process

Looking for documentation that explains the installation process

:)

Brian_1845, Jan 19, 2022
  2. Gusgf Win User

Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Got it working in the end, not sure what happened but now have bootable usb with Win10 on it.

Gusgf, Jan 19, 2022
  3. How to install Win10 from USB by using downloaded Win10 ISO files?

I have downloaded the Win10 ISO by using Windows Media Creation Tool x64.

But after complete downloading in USB that is about 2.43 GB (2,618,335,767 bytes) with name
    ËSD-USB but after this I am not getting installation process. Now have not resources to make another 2.43 GB downloading.

I have copied the USB data in another Hard Drive. Now suggest me next to Install Win10 by using same downloaded data.

BharatAsati, Jan 19, 2022
  4. thraxed Win User

Win10 USB Install - answer file installiation process

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Win10 USB Install - answer file installiation process

1. Win10 USB Install - answer file installiation process - Similar Threads - Win10 USB Install

2. USB answer file unattended Win 10 installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB answer file unattended Win 10 installer: I made the answer file here Windows Answer File Generator windowsafg.comAre company got hit with a crypto virus and I have to make an easy install for the end user. This is a HP OEM for all are PC Win 10 64 bit. The image was made with Macrium Reflect, then I opened the ISO...
  3. USB answer file unattended Win 10 installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB answer file unattended Win 10 installer: I made the answer file here Windows Answer File Generator windowsafg.comAre company got hit with a crypto virus and I have to make an easy install for the end user. This is a HP OEM for all are PC Win 10 64 bit. The image was made with Macrium Reflect, then I opened the ISO...
  4. USB answer file unattended Win 10 installer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can you do an unattended answer file WITHOUT actually installing Win10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you do an unattended answer file WITHOUT actually installing Win10?: For my job I have to do the initial set up of new laptops from HP. We do not have an image (and the MSP wont give me one)... Is there a way I can skip through that series of questions at the start of a win10 setup (e.g. keyboard, privacy, username, etc.)? All of the answer...
  6. Win10 USB Install error?

Win10 USB Install error?: Today I was helping a relative to install his new OS to a newer SSD and then throw his old harddrive out after a clean wipe. We got all new hardwareLiterally everything has been replaced. While waiting for his new OS to come ina week later. We used his old HDD and install of...
  7. Installiation of Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installiation of Printer: I cant insall driver of Canon ImageCLASS LBP6030. Everytimes, it says "Can't recogonize the USB connection." I've tried drivers from CD & Canon Website. Help me please........??[ATTACH]...
  8. Microsoft's answer to Win10 wireless USB router connection problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft's answer to Win10 wireless USB router connection problems: If Windows 10 does not recognize your wireless USB adapter then you MUST use an ethernet cable to connect directly to the internet to resolve wireless connection issues; there is no other way. I should qualify this by saying my particular problem is with a Panda PAU06...
  9. Windows could not parse or process unattend answer file for pass...

Windows could not parse or process unattend answer file for pass...: My manufacturer gave me images and scripts that deploy image in notebook. I installed Win10 in it but it got an error during setup. I found out that it caused by Unattend.xml file. Some said that it solved the problem by removing the component line but i'm unsure if it is...
  10. OOBE sysprep answer file for Win10 version 1703

OOBE sysprep answer file for Win10 version 1703: Hello. was looking for an answer file for just answering all of the oobe questions after running sysprep with oobe in the latest version of 10 with Cortana. I don't see steps to take for that anywhere online, only tutorials for copying a profile which would just skip having...