Windows 10: Win10 v 1903 - icons

Discus and support Win10 v 1903 - icons in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I have read numerous articles and seen lots of YouTube stuff about the new version and I expected this latest version to have new icons for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by steve3961ukk, May 22, 2019.

1. Win10 v 1903 - icons

Hello

I have read numerous articles and seen lots of YouTube stuff about the new version and I expected this latest version to have new icons for internet connected, file explorer and how items are listed in File explorer (showing ie accessed in the last few minutes etc instead of my date and time). I initially thought I had missing updates but Microsoft advise that the new look icons for the items I mention are only available on the professional version and not the home version. My current version is 1903.18362.116

Any ideas guys

Working good anyway and a smooth install but I was tempted to do a clean install but Microsoft might not have activated my existing Ms Office 2019 Pro plus and that was why I went for an in-situ install instead of using the media I created.

Cheers

Steve

:)

steve3961ukk, May 22, 2019

2. v//v icon

Can you explain what the v//v icon is? I'm not sure anyone knows what you mean.

Polaris573, May 22, 2019
  3. Win10 v 1903 - icons

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Win10 v 1903 - icons

1. Win10 v 1903 - icons - Similar Threads - Win10 1903 icons

2. Software works on v.1903 but not v.1909?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software works on v.1903 but not v.1909?: I recently purchased software called Publisher Rocket/KDPRocket that uses the Amazon API to scrape book ranking data from Amazon.com based on keyword searches. The software runs fine on an older 6-7yo laptop running Windows 10 v. 1903, build 18362.592. But it fails in...
  3. Windows 10 v 1903

Windows 10 v 1903: I can't upgrade to Windows 10 v 1903. I can download it and it will try to install it. When I get the message that my computer needs to shut down and does so, I get the following message: "Boot Manager recovered from an error. Boot Manager has restored Boot Priority from...
  4. Icons show white after upgrade to Win10 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons show white after upgrade to Win10 1903: Hi, we upgraded some machines to win10 1903 and in many of them the icons on the desktop and tool bar are showing a white box, we tried the DISM, Cache cleaning, the issue is not only with one user but with every user that logs into the machine. any ideas? [IMG]...
  5. Win10 update to v.1903 from 1809

Win10 update to v.1903 from 1809: After the 1903 update download... How long should it take to restart (reboot) the computer? 1 ,2,3 Hrs or even days?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-update-to-v1903-from-1809/0ddefdee-fcb2-46ad-8295-ce336faa1a7b
  6. Win10 v.1903

Win10 v.1903: I tried to update from v.1809 to v.1903. The installation would get to about 50% and the computer would shut down. When I started it manually after several minutes, I got the message, "Undoing changes made to your computer." I made an effort to start the computer with all...
  7. Win10 update v 1903

Win10 update v 1903: Just received the Win10 update v 1903. Already has issues (not surprised). This is the error I now get: "There was a problem starting C:\windows\system32\LogiLDA.dII The specified module could not be found" Any ideas what this means or how to fix it? Thank you....
  8. Win10 Icons Bug/Problem after update to 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 Icons Bug/Problem after update to 1903: Hi, I have this Icons Problem/Bug on my Win 10, after update to 1903 and I wanna know, is it fixable or need I reinstall it completly :/ 1.Normal Win10 View 2.Bug after Refresh It return to Normal View if I click on last Folder but after Refresh are this Spaces back. This...
  9. No audio in Hyper-V - Win10 VM on Win10

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    No audio in Hyper-V - Win10 VM on Win10: I'm running Windows 10 Pro, using Hyper-V, with a VM that is running Windows 10. I've already read Overview: Client Hyper-V Enhanced Session Mode in Windows 8.1 and Hyper-V Enhanced Session Mode - Turn On or Off (referred to in several other related articles) and neither...
  10. Hyper-V & Win10

Hyper-V & Win10: I decided to install Win10 in a Virtual Machine and settled on Hyper-V. I'm using the setup now to create this thread. There were a few hurdles to get over. 1) Hyper-V needed to be added to my Win8 install Program & Features-> Turn on Windows features->Hyper-V When...