Windows 10: Win10 V1803 Can't Connect to Internet After Updated, same after updated to V1809

Discus and support Win10 V1803 Can't Connect to Internet After Updated, same after updated to V1809 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a win 10 desktop was upgraded from Win 7, and working pretty good with ethernet connection before my V1803 updated in October 2017. After that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dreambig_bebrave, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Win10 V1803 Can't Connect to Internet After Updated, same after updated to V1809

I have a win 10 desktop was upgraded from Win 7, and working pretty good with ethernet connection before my V1803 updated in October 2017. After that updated, I can't connect to internet after reboot every time. I gave up trying for 1803, and upgraded to latest version of 1809. However, the problem stills there. I have tried all the solutions that I could find on the internet, but had no luck.

1. Recover by image

This works only for my copy was created on 10/22. All image recovery after that won't be able to get connection back.

Problem: Win 10 stills do update automatically and reboot, then lose connection again after reboot.

2. Internet connection

Able to see ethernet active, but no connection for ipv4 and ipv6. All other computers in office use same router to connect have no problem to connect.

3. Solutions have been tried

I followed all different people's suggestions, and no luck.

(1) netsh, ipconfig, flushdns, etc.: nothing changed

especially when trying to do ipconfig /renew, says, "the operation failed as no adapter is in the state permissible for this operation".

(2) Reset network: nothing changed

(3) trouble shooter: says driver of adapter maybe the problem, but the driver is updated.

(4) unplug the ethernet cable and plug back in: no luck

(5) using USB ethernet adapter to connect the cable: no luck

(6) using USB wifi adapter: can see it is connected to the wifi, but still has no internet

I am not sure what I have been missing, or what I should do after so many trying. I tried not go for reinstall since mine is win7 and needs to do some transfer steps for the key to win10, too much works.

If someone had the same problem, and got the way to solve it, please let me know. It has been two months that I kept looking for answers and recovering by image back and forth. Thank you very much.

:)

Dreambig_bebrave, Jan 1, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Toothless Win User
    Win10 updates

Which Windows updates in 8.1 where the gateway to installing Win10? I've ALWAYS had update as a "check but let me decide" basis however I woke up to this.

Win10 V1803 Can't Connect to Internet After Updated, same after updated to V1809 [​IMG]

With a bunch more (even AMD 7900 drivers, like wtf)

I'm trying to avoid the Win10 shitfest but good lord what has Microsoft done.

Toothless, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Win10 V1803 Can't Connect to Internet After Updated, same after updated to V1809

Win10 updates

The initial one was KB3035583 to get the Get Windows 10 app (GWX). Though that particular update is probably pages upon dozens of pages down the list by now.

tabascosauz, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Win10 V1803 Can't Connect to Internet After Updated, same after updated to V1809

1. Win10 V1803 Can't Connect to Internet After Updated, same after updated to V1809 - Similar Threads - Win10 V1803 Can't

2. Can't connect to internet after KB5031356 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to internet after KB5031356 update: I have been unable to connect to the internet since quality update KB5031356 was installed automatically yesterday. I'm running windows 10. Was running fine immediately before the update, and has not worked since.Will connect to wifi network, but have no access to internet....
  3. Can't connect to internet after KB5031356 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to internet after KB5031356 update: I have been unable to connect to the internet since quality update KB5031356 was installed automatically yesterday. I'm running windows 10. Was running fine immediately before the update, and has not worked since.Will connect to wifi network, but have no access to internet....
  4. Can't connect to internet after KB5031356 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Apps can't connect to internet after update to Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps can't connect to internet after update to Win11: So after I've updated to Win11 all of my apps Adobe CC, Battle.net, Onedrive, Windows Smart Screen, Windows store, Armoury Crate, etc can't connect to the internet. However, the PC itself is connected and I can use Chrome and Edge.I've tried running all of the...
  6. Apps can't connect to internet after update to Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps can't connect to internet after update to Win11: So after I've updated to Win11 all of my apps Adobe CC, Battle.net, Onedrive, Windows Smart Screen, Windows store, Armoury Crate, etc can't connect to the internet. However, the PC itself is connected and I can use Chrome and Edge.I've tried running all of the...
  7. No Internet Connectivity after Update

No Internet Connectivity after Update: Hi, I recently installed the 1903 update on my HP laptop. Afterward, I was unable to connect to the internet, even though sometimes it said I was connected. Did all the normal stuff and nothing worked. I have AT&T U-verse, and nothing else was affected. I rebooted the...
  8. After win10 update unable to connect to internet.

After win10 update unable to connect to internet.: I updated my laptop last night and since then I cant connect to the internet. I've tried flushing the DNA server and looked into rolling back the driver update but as there is no net connection I cant get the laptop to search for a driver. I resent the fact that as this is an...
  9. Can't connect to internet or update drivers after June update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect to internet or update drivers after June update: Ok so I use a lenovo v110-15ast laptop on windiws 10 and have installed the june update for windows 10. After this, windows security centre notified me that a driver is outdated but would not update on its own. So after ~3hrs of searching I used the official Lenovo system...
  10. v1809 through Windows Update after Rolling Back to v1803?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    v1809 through Windows Update after Rolling Back to v1803?: I had been running Win10 v1809 several weeks ago, but decided to clean install back to v1803 because I had some issues with v1809. I also set my Windows Feature Updates setting to the Business setting which is the Semi-Annual Channel as opposed to the consumer default...