Windows 10: Win10 various BSODs

Discus and support Win10 various BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been getting blue screens about once or twice a day since I've built my computer. So far I've got: system service exception(win32kfull) faulty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Juize, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Juize Win User

Win10 various BSODs

I've been getting blue screens about once or twice a day since I've built my computer. So far I've got:
    system service exception(win32kfull)
    faulty hardware corrupted page
    Faulty hardware no equal page
    bad memory management (or something similiar)
    system thread exception not handled
    IRQL not less or equal

Checked bluescreenviewer and Event logs but nothing I could pinpoint it to myself. Usually the minidumps seem to point at ntoskrnl, but once it was the win32kfull. At first they only happened during gaming, but since then it doesn't seem to matter what I do, at times alt tabbing triggers a bsod, other times I might just be browsing on Mozilla and the whole computer freezes.

Before coming here for help I did google the problems quite a lot. People seem to have blamed various drivers, often ASUS or Intel since the 170Z-A motherboard is theirs. Some also figured that an overclock or changing Load-line calibration level might help, none have worked for me so far. So possibly it could be some power/voltage problem between the motherboard and other components.

Tried newer and older AMD gpu drivers but so far none have made a difference. All other drivers I updated about a month ago after building the pc. Memtest has also been done and 8 passes came out as clean.

Hopefully somebody here can look a bit deeper and pinpoint it to something. Thanks in advance.

:)

Juize, Mar 11, 2016

2. Various BSOD's

Here is the latest minidump :
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgPW6VrsiddQgnMXnmUwxOwMPFTE

nicalai2003, Mar 11, 2016
  3. nicalai2003, Mar 11, 2016
  4. Win10 various BSODs

Hello Juize and welcome to 10forums! *Smile

I notice that you aren't on the latest build available for Windows 10, I would recommend that you check Settings -> Update & Security -> Check for updates.

I'm going to hold off until you have updated I don't really know if this will solve all of your problems but hopefully some.

Kippis, Boris *Wink

BorisTheAnimal, Mar 11, 2016
  5. Juize Win User
    Patching actually went through this time when I tried it today. Usually it hanged during some part of the install process for hours. But now my OS version is indeed 10586.164 and I'll keep this thread updated when/if the next bluescreen happens.

Juize, Mar 12, 2016
  6. Thanks for the update, though there would be a way to force the crash if you don't want to wait.

BorisTheAnimal, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Win10 various BSODs

1. Win10 various BSODs - Similar Threads - Win10 various BSODs

2. bsod for various...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bsod for various...: For a long time now I have been struggling with blue screens on my Windows. They always come out for various reasons and mainly during the game. I have already checked the RAM using memtest. I also swapped the RAM I explain why I put such emphasis on RAM, this started...
  3. Various BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various BSODs: I've been getting mostly Clock Watchdog Timeout and Machine Thread Exception stop errors, this happened to be a system thread exception not handled. I'm really not sure what's going on. I reinstalled Windows, have updated all my drivers, looked on forums, etc. The PC boots...
  4. Various BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various BSODs: I've been getting mostly Clock Watchdog Timeout and Machine Thread Exception stop errors, this happened to be a system thread exception not handled. I'm really not sure what's going on. I reinstalled Windows, have updated all my drivers, looked on forums, etc. The PC boots...
  5. Various BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various BSODs: Hello, I've been getting a few different blue screens at random times most common while doing nothing on the desktop. Most of my other blue screens are caused by the newly released Halo Infinite and it disagreeing with something, but this one I can't figure out.I've recently...
  6. Various BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various BSODs: Hello, I've been getting a few different blue screens at random times most common while doing nothing on the desktop. Most of my other blue screens are caused by the newly released Halo Infinite and it disagreeing with something, but this one I can't figure out.I've recently...
  7. Various BSODs

8. Various BSODs

Various BSODs: Hello,I am using an Asus Tuf Laptop and for the second time already, I am experiencing multiple types of BSOD error codes.I say for the second time because I've already brought my laptop once for repair for the same reason.The crashes seem to happen whenever I perform an...
  9. Various BSOD's on fresh installed win10

Various BSOD's on fresh installed win10: Hi, Laptop ASUS UX305FA Fresh installed system crashes every 10-15 mins with various BSODS, Please see attached dumps and logs. Thanks. 43048
  10. Various BSOD

Various BSOD: I thought my BSOD troubles were behind me. No BSOD for a few weeks and now out of the blue they are starting again. The only new piece of hardware I installed was an add on USB expansion like 4 weeks ago and recently I used a multiport 5 in 1 USB reader. I'll post the...