Windows 10: Win10 version 1809 Enterprise LTSC licensed?

Discus and support Win10 version 1809 Enterprise LTSC licensed? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Please I would like to know is that looks ok to you? 180423 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by f23948, Jun 2, 2021.

1. f23948 Win User

Win10 version 1809 Enterprise LTSC licensed?

Please I would like to know is that looks ok to you?

:)

f23948, Jun 2, 2021
  2. MarcAvt Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Volume License

Good afternoon,

I have two questions about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC.

1). Is it possible to buy volume license of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC for only 3 computers?

The point is that I need this for different small and big companies that I install only 3 computers for a specific area.

So Volume license is normally for big companies with a big amount of computers but not this case that only is going to be between 3 and 5 computers maximum for each company.

2). Is is possible to upgrade from Windows 10 Pro 1903 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 version?

Just adding the key I know is possible but my doubt is that Pro version is bigger than the current Enterprise version available right now. So this is going to work?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Marc.

MarcAvt, Jun 2, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 LTSC - MAK Activation

Hello,

Our software group is investigating changing our Window 10 Enterprise laptops to Windows 10 LTSC. We are considering this change because of the remote location of the laptops and the increasing issues with upgrading Windows in order to receive service/quality/security
    updates. These laptops are not connected to the Internet at any time. We activate by using another computer connected to the Internet using the VAMT tool (IID and CID files). We have a MAK license with the Windows 10 Enterprise version. When I load the LTSC
    over the Window 10 Enterprise 1809, the Product Keys are not valid. We thought that the same Product Keys would work with LTSC. Is this not the case, or is there another step that needs to take place?

Thanks in advance,

MJ

MaureenJankowski, Jun 2, 2021
  4. f23948 Win User

Google Chrome on Windows 10 1809 Enterprise LTSC?

Please I would like to know is Google Chrome still supporting Windows 10 1809 Enterprise LTSC? As far I know Google Chrome still working on Windows 10 1809 Enterprise LTSC and i am using Windows 10 1809 Enterprise LTSC

f23948, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Win10 version 1809 Enterprise LTSC licensed? - Similar Threads - Win10 version 1809

2. How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 LTSC to the latest version of Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 LTSC to the latest version of Enterprise LTSC: Hi,I wanted to upgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version 1809 to the latest version of Enterprise. Tried to upgrade by downloading the latest copy of enterprise LTSC from MS. Mounted and ran the setup but it says you can't keep anything. My question is how to keep apps...
  3. How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 LTSC to the latest version of Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 LTSC to the latest version of Enterprise LTSC: Hi,I wanted to upgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version 1809 to the latest version of Enterprise. Tried to upgrade by downloading the latest copy of enterprise LTSC from MS. Mounted and ran the setup but it says you can't keep anything. My question is how to keep apps...
  4. How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 LTSC to the latest version of Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Update from Windows version 1809 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update from Windows version 1809 Enterprise LTSC: I have tried updating to the latest version of Windows through the ISO but got this error message: Any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance....
  6. Update from Windows version 1809 Enterprise LTSC

Update from Windows version 1809 Enterprise LTSC: I have tried updating to the latest version of Windows through the ISO but got this error message: Any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance....
  7. Update from Windows version 1809 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows Enterprise LTSC 1809 won't update to later versions.

Windows Enterprise LTSC 1809 won't update to later versions.: I've tried to update windows by using the Windows 10 Update Assistant but as you can see, the version that I'm using has not met the "Operating system" requirement. Why is this? and is there a way to fix it?Thanks...
  9. Windows Enterprise LTSC 1809 won't update to later versions.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Enterprise LTSC 1809 won't update to later versions.: I've tried to update windows by using the Windows 10 Update Assistant but as you can see, the version that I'm using has not met the "Operating system" requirement. Why is this? and is there a way to fix it?Thanks...
  10. Window 10 enterprise LTSC 1809 downgrade to Pro version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Window 10 enterprise LTSC 1809 downgrade to Pro version: Dear all, I have a one issue when downgrading the enterprise 1809 LTSC version to Pro with Window 10 Pro key. In change product key section, Pro key is rejected and not working any more. Please kindly suggest the way to downgrade to Pro version without formatting and...