Windows 10: Win10 version end of service-is action required?

Discus and support Win10 version end of service-is action required? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It reads like something that needs fixing but I'm finding little of what to do. What I've tried hasn't made a difference. Thanks, XCOTT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by XCOTT, Jan 17, 2020.

1. XCOTT Win User

Win10 version end of service-is action required?

It reads like something that needs fixing but I'm finding little of what to do. What I've tried hasn't made a difference.

Thanks,

XCOTT

:)

XCOTT, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

End of supplemental servicing for Windows 10 version 1511

Source: End of supplemental servicing for Windows 10, version 1511 Windows for IT Pros

Brink, Jan 17, 2020
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Win10 version end of service-is action required?

windows 10 - detected Malware notification - no action required.

Hi Manoj,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open Settings.

• Click on System and click on Notifications and Actions.

• Under Show notifications for these apps turn off the setting for Windows defender.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Win10 version end of service-is action required?

1. Win10 version end of service-is action required? - Similar Threads - Win10 version end

2. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?: Hello all Window users and/or Employees...I've been receiving notices for quite some time regarding certain security updates that fail to take place on my PC, or version of windows, aka reaching end of service??? My version is only 2 years old.Please see notice...
  3. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?: Hello all Window users and/or Employees...I've been receiving notices for quite some time regarding certain security updates that fail to take place on my PC, or version of windows, aka reaching end of service??? My version is only 2 years old.Please see notice...
  4. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Your version of Windows has reached the end of service

Your version of Windows has reached the end of service: I have got the above message in System/Updates. It also states that "Feature update to Windows 10 Version 20H2 is ready to download. I have clicked "download" and it goes through all the usual checks but at the very end it states that "Something went wrong - Please turn off...
  6. HELP NOW - end of service notification version 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP NOW - end of service notification version 1909: Upon updating my laptop to the latest 1909 updates I get a notification saying something about that support to my Windows 10 is soon ending and that I need to download a newer version of Windows 10 to continue recieving support. What is this about? Does this mean I HAVE to...
  7. Cannot update end of service version

Cannot update end of service version: I'm running version 1803. Since its service has ended I get no security updates and cannot install most new softwares. If I go to Backup and Security and try to update, I get the error that my version is out of service. If I download Windows10Upgrade from Microsoft's...
  8. OS Build version 1809 end of service

OS Build version 1809 end of service: Hello, I am currently using OS Build version 1809 and am worried about this build nearing the end of its service next month. I am physically disabled and require the microphone to control the use of my laptop with voice dictation software. When I install the new feature...
  9. “Your version of windows 10 is nearing the end of service”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Your version of windows 10 is nearing the end of service”: I just got this message this morning. what does it mean? It said it would automatically restart my computer and update but I paused it for a week because I don’t know what’s going to happen. Does anyone know what version I would update to? I’m currently on the 1903 version....
  10. End of supplemental servicing for Windows 10 version 1511

in Windows 10 News
    End of supplemental servicing for Windows 10 version 1511: Today’s post comes from John Wilcox, Principal Program Manager for Windows Servicing and Delivery, and provides clarity around supplemental servicing for Windows 10, version 1511 and how to move forward with Windows as a service. Many customers have reported that...