Windows 10: Win10 Video editor - 3D effects disappeared?

Discus and support Win10 Video editor - 3D effects disappeared? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Any ideas where have my 3D effects have disappeared to in Win10 Video editor? They were there! But now, after a period, I've gone back into it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SV.ORG, Jun 2, 2021.

1. SV.ORG Win User

Win10 Video editor - 3D effects disappeared?

Hi, Any ideas where have my 3D effects have disappeared to in Win10 Video editor? They were there! But now, after a period, I've gone back into it and they are not. There were lots, but only a couple of 3D effects remain? My version is: Microsoft Photos 2021.21040.29016.0Thanks for any help.

:)

SV.ORG, Jun 2, 2021
  2. NateSug Win User

Photo Effects Editor

Hello, I recently had an issue with the 3D Effects Editor where once I add a 3D effect, the audio for the effects doesn't save. So, I pull up the Photos app, click on a video, then click "Add a 3D Effect", then enter the effects editor and I start adding
    effects. Then, once I finalize the video, all of the effects have no audio, and I made sure the volume for the effects was turned on. I tried resetting and repairing the app, running diagnostics, checking for updates, its still having issues. Does anyone know
    how to fix this?

NateSug, Jun 2, 2021
  3. denaliden Win User
    A video editor similar to microsoft photo app with 3D library

Hello. I would like to ask if anyone knows of an app similar to windows 10 video editor? It is part of the Microsoft photo app. I have been using the photo app to make videos, but after the latest windows 10 update, the app's 3D library became severely
    limited. Many effects have just disappeared and I cannot finish the video I was making. I need an editor that has the same sort of 3D effects in order to finish my video. I've told Microsoft technicians about this issue and hopefully something will be done.

denaliden, Jun 2, 2021
  4. Win10 Video editor - 3D effects disappeared?

video Editor

hi i've just started using the video editor on windows but i was wondering if there was a way to get more 3d effects thanks victoria

victoriawilton1, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

Win10 Video editor - 3D effects disappeared?

1. Win10 Video editor - 3D effects disappeared? - Similar Threads - Win10 Video editor

2. Windows Photo 3d Effects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo 3d Effects: I was editing and creating a video and noticed that that the 3d effects are limited to only 3 choices, confetti, lens sparkles and snow. The others are no longer available. Is this a mistake or are these effects just gone now? I was having a blast with all the effects so its...
  3. 3d effects in photos not showiing

3d effects in photos not showiing: where are the 3d effects in photos. Pls, tell me how to get them back. I need an answer urgently.I have to create a video .plsss https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-effects-in-photos-not-showiing/d9e719cc-7fc9-4e7c-abd6-057046a6dffe
  4. 3d effects in Windows Photos video editor now gone! I think due to latest Windows update of...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3d effects in Windows Photos video editor now gone! I think due to latest Windows update of...: I have a deadline for a video for my youtube channel and I need specific 3D effects from the "3D effects" section of the editor that are now gone, leaving only 3 left: Confetti Blast, Lens Sparkles, and Snow.I am using the latest version of Windows10.My PC just updated which...
  5. "3d" effect of videos and glitched looking mouse.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "3d" effect of videos and glitched looking mouse.: I was using my computer normally when suddenly the screen went black. After a few seconds, it came back and I thought that was weird. A few minutes later I noticed that my mouse/cursor looks weird. When dragging apps around the mouse becomes normal, but once you stop it goes...
  6. Query related to adding 3D effects in Video Editor

Query related to adding 3D effects in Video Editor: hi i've just started using the video editor on windows but i was wondering if there was a way to get more 3d effects thanks victoria ***Original title: video Editor***...
  7. Windows Video Editor 3d library not downloading

Windows Video Editor 3d library not downloading: I have a video in Windows Photos app Video Editor. I want to add images from the 3d library. Some are working, but others download indefinitely and never appear, I have to cancel after 20 minutes or so and try another. Is there a reason for this?...
  8. A video editor similar to microsoft photo app with 3D library

A video editor similar to microsoft photo app with 3D library: Hello. I would like to ask if anyone knows of an app similar to windows 10 video editor? It is part of the Microsoft photo app. I have been using the photo app to make videos, but after the latest windows 10 update, the app's 3D library became severely limited. Many effects...
  9. Video Editor

Video Editor: I just created a video using over 150 photos and I want it to play continuously. I can't figure out how to do that. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps/video-editor/2f4f4ca8-336e-4e79-bb09-ea508b1b7807
  10. Story Remix - video drag-in and 3D effects ?

Story Remix - video drag-in and 3D effects ?: I'm just playing with Story Remix for the first time, and I can't seem to drag and drop videos in, mp4 of mpg2 ones. I also can't seem to see the 3D effects button. I can drag and import any photos but not video. Does 3D only work with video? 99753