Windows 10: Win10 virtual memory issues and BSOD

Discus and support Win10 virtual memory issues and BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I updated to Windows 10 a few weeks back and recently started having some problems. If i leave a browser open I will run out of virtual memory even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by samsonbiatch, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Win10 virtual memory issues and BSOD

I updated to Windows 10 a few weeks back and recently started having some problems. If i leave a browser open I will run out of virtual memory even though i have more than the recommended amount set (8GB). Usually it's when i leave a flash game running although i never had this problem before. Also, noticed the other day after i made sure to close the browsers i had another virtual memory notice for xfast usb app.

I believe the BSOD may be caused by my video drivers since i had to roll back the driver and it still has some occasional issues.

AMD A10-6800k 4100Mhz APU with RAdeon HD 8670
    16GB DDR3
    Win10 Pro Build 10240

Most of the time after BSOD it's frozen and unresponsive when i get back (doesn't auto restart as it's supposed to after dmp). Huge MEMdump can be downloaded here: Downloading from DiskStation

Any help is appreciated!!

:)

samsonbiatch, Oct 29, 2015
  2. GaryMcVay Win User

Windows 10 full of errors and freezes.

After installing win 10 I keep getting a restart. Event logs say virtual memory is low. I have been unable to get info on changing virtual memory in win10

GaryMcVay, Oct 29, 2015
  3. GaryMcVay Win User
    low virtual memory

After installing win10 I keep getting restarts. Event log shows low virtual memory. I have been unable to get info ,from MS, on how to change vitual memory on win10.

GaryMcVay, Oct 29, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Win10 virtual memory issues and BSOD

Hi samsonbiatch,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please remove ASRock software, such (pre)installed software is known for causing problems as it is not proper coded.

Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys 2: kd> lmvm atikmdag start end module name fffff800`b6390000 fffff800`b789f000 atikmdag T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys Image name: atikmdag.sys Timestamp: Sat Aug 22 04:10:03 2015 (55D7D9FB) CheckSum: 014B0CA3 ImageSize: 0150F000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Thema:

Win10 virtual memory issues and BSOD

1. Win10 virtual memory issues and BSOD - Similar Threads - Win10 virtual memory

2. Memory Issues and BSoD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Issues and BSoD: Hi Guys,I upgraded my CPU from 5700G to 5950x. Got a 4070Ti and also ASUS Loki 1000W.I was getting some CPU related logs after 3-4 months of usage. I did all clean fresh reset and install but then I started getting Memory Check Exception and restarts.I'm not able to debug the...
  3. Memory Issues and BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Issues and BSoD: Hi Guys,I upgraded my CPU from 5700G to 5950x. Got a 4070Ti and also ASUS Loki 1000W.I was getting some CPU related logs after 3-4 months of usage. I did all clean fresh reset and install but then I started getting Memory Check Exception and restarts.I'm not able to debug the...
  4. Virtual memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtual memory: Hello all hope every one is having a good Day/Night I have a Asus IntelR CoreTM i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz with 24 gig of ram With a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TiI Play Games mostly on my pc like The Witcher series, Fallout series, Borderlands Series & Red Dead Redemption 2 ....
  5. Virtual memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual memory: Hello all hope every one is having a good Day/Night I have a Asus IntelR CoreTM i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz with 24 gig of ram With a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TiI Play Games mostly on my pc like The Witcher series, Fallout series, Borderlands Series & Red Dead Redemption 2 ....
  6. Virtual memory

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Virtual Memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virtual Memory: I have a SSD 128gb and 1TB HDD.Should i set more VM on HDD does it make the pc run better or should i check the AUTOMATICALLY MANAGE PAGING FILE FOR ALL DRIVES Currently, i set Virtual memory like this :...
  8. Virtual memory

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virtual memory: Hi guys, I'm trying to clear up some space on my SSD to install some games and I've noticed that my virtual memory is taking up 244GB !! I feel like this is highly irregular as all I can find online is about upping the virtual memory size. I'd like to reduce this, but I'm not...
  9. Virtual Memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virtual Memory: What is the recommended Virtual Memory for my laptop? https://1drv.ms/t/s!ApFhXMFCkw0wiARdOisNu01fep5C?e=Tg8mgY https://prnt.sc/qj9xpb Please tell..... Thanks & Regards, Regal76...
  10. Issues with Pagefile.sys / Virtual Memory

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Issues with Pagefile.sys / Virtual Memory: Hi there, I have issues with my PC seeming quite sluggish at times, and sometimes freezing altogether for a few seconds. I have had MS look at this, and they cannot seem to find any issues. My main question is about VM/pagefile.sys. Looking at my system Win 10 puts a...