Windows 10: Win10 WebCache files are there but don't show. Anyone else?

Discus and support Win10 WebCache files are there but don't show. Anyone else? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am running Win10/18363 and casually watch the size of my Windows 10 WebCache files. In fact, some time ago I even put a shortcut to that folder on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Electrojim, May 2, 2020.

1. Win10 WebCache files are there but don't show. Anyone else?

I am running Win10/18363 and casually watch the size of my Windows 10 WebCache files. In fact, some time ago I even put a shortcut to that folder on my Desktop. It points to: C:\Users\[me]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache and brings up the individual files in that folder on my screen just fine... no problem there. However, I had another reason to manually go to: C:\Users\[me]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows and noticed that the WebCache folder is not there! Yes, I'm set-up to show all hidden files and folders, but trying to navigate to the WebCache folder manually never reaches it. To get there using Windows Explorer I have to modify the address line to include that particular folder name before I can see the contents. Has there been a change or am I missing something here?

:)

Electrojim, May 2, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, May 2, 2020
  3. Windows 7 Snipping Tool / (Screen Shots-Capture)

1. In the Control Panel > Folder Options > View Tab first check ( tick ) the Show hidden files, folders and Drives and then Apply.
    2. Now navigate to C:\ Program Data \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Program.
    3. Inside this Program folder , you will find the 'Accessories' folder.
    4. Drag and drop the Accessories Folder on your Start Menu or All programs.
    Did this work ?

If all works again i suggest to go back to Step 1 and re-select Don`t show hidden files. folders and Drives then Apply. so you don`t accidentally delete some of these.

Frank N St31n, May 2, 2020
  4. arassami Win User

Win10 WebCache files are there but don't show. Anyone else?

don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Win10 WebCache files are there but don't show. Anyone else?

1. Win10 WebCache files are there but don't show. Anyone else? - Similar Threads - Win10 WebCache files

2. For "DavidM121" or, anyone else experienced with minidump files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For "DavidM121" or, anyone else experienced with minidump files: My original conversation with DavidM121 dates back to October 5, 2022 titled "Random "BSOD" incidents" I got up this morning and moved my mouse to "wake up" the screensaver and within a couple of minutes that darn BSOD came up again and I had to wait for a reboot and things...
  3. For "DavidM121" or, anyone else experienced with minidump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For "DavidM121" or, anyone else experienced with minidump files: My original conversation with DavidM121 dates back to October 5, 2022 titled "Random "BSOD" incidents" I got up this morning and moved my mouse to "wake up" the screensaver and within a couple of minutes that darn BSOD came up again and I had to wait for a reboot and things...
  4. For "DavidM121" or, anyone else experienced with minidump files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Does anyone else have the problem that new emails in Mail for Windows don't show in bold to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone else have the problem that new emails in Mail for Windows don't show in bold to...: Does anyone else have the problem that new emails in Mail for Windows don't show in bold to identify them. All emails look the same whether new or old....
  6. Does anyone else have the problem that new emails in Mail for Windows don't show in bold to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone else have the problem that new emails in Mail for Windows don't show in bold to...: Does anyone else have the problem that new emails in Mail for Windows don't show in bold to identify them. All emails look the same whether new or old....
  7. Anyone else had this before?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Anyone else had this before?: so yesterday i accidentally clicked to reset my windows password. It sort of glitched out and took me back to my desktop, but started behaving weirdly when i sign out, shutdown or restart. It displays 'just a moment', before it then does a completely normal procedure of...
  8. Anyone else receiving these errors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else receiving these errors?: [ATTACH] Ever since early August, my system's been freezing on me, and it's been getting worse as of late. When I check the reliability monitor, this is the usual message I get under critical events: an error with Desktop Windows Manager and Windows 10 itself, causing the...
  9. Is this happening to anyone else?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is this happening to anyone else?: Here: https://1drv.ms/v/s!Agsf-t-6PRlplx57lMwb_2E4qJG- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-happening-to-anyone-else/efa3e6ac-10d4-4a04-ba7d-62fece1b3add
  10. Anyone else experience an abnormally large paging file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Anyone else experience an abnormally large paging file?: For some time now I have noticed my performance in games aren't meeting my specifications. I was always blaming my CPU or GPU. But I think I finally found out what is causing the mediocre performance. Viewing MSI Afterburner I realized that my paging file while gaming...