Windows 10: Win10 Where does Movies & Tv app keep the history?

Discus and support Win10 Where does Movies & Tv app keep the history? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a listing that won't "Remove from List" (movies / tv) pinned start Some how this one file got corrupted The directory location of the file has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TonySapranoNYC, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Win10 Where does Movies & Tv app keep the history?

I have a listing that won't "Remove from List" (movies / tv) pinned start

Some how this one file got corrupted

The directory location of the file has a ZTWITT~1 at the end Win10 Where does Movies & Tv app keep the history? :(

I can see it's pointing at a User\Downloads\ZTWITT~1

I tried using the file name with a ext mp4 and trick it ..nope Win10 Where does Movies & Tv app keep the history? :(

I looked in the registry for storing the name...nope Win10 Where does Movies & Tv app keep the history? :(

I tried using DISM and SFC ... nope Win10 Where does Movies & Tv app keep the history? :(

I even tired uninstalling installing Movies/TV app thinking it would clear the recent name.. nope Win10 Where does Movies & Tv app keep the history? :(

There has to be a Movie/Tv file that stores the recently played in Windows Media Player

So, my question is; What directory and what file holds the names ? Please.

:)

TonySapranoNYC, Feb 27, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Win10 Where does Movies & Tv app keep the history?

How to reinstall Windows Movie & TV in Win10?

Thought my Win10 upgrade from Win8.1 had gone without a hitch. However, today had a problem when trying to use Windows Movie & TV. When the Windows Movies & TV app icon is tapped, it just goes away without activating the program. On the Apps & features
    drop down menu, Movies & TV is listed, but the move and uninstall boxes are grayed out.

How do I reinstall Windows Movie & TV in Win10?

wifiwanderer, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Win10 Where does Movies & Tv app keep the history?

1. Win10 Where does Movies & Tv app keep the history? - Similar Threads - Win10 Where does

2. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV app: I did a reset on the Microsoft store app "Films & TV" and it disappeared from the "Apps & features" panel.and elsewhere...Tried to "Get" it from the store, but all that happens is the "Get" button greys out for a moment and then nothing....but it is still there and available...
  3. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies & TV app: I did a reset on the Microsoft store app "Films & TV" and it disappeared from the "Apps & features" panel.and elsewhere...Tried to "Get" it from the store, but all that happens is the "Get" button greys out for a moment and then nothing....but it is still there and available...
  4. Movies And TV App

Movies And TV App: Hello! My name is ShamefulHarp590, And i came to ask how my Movies & TV App is white themed, Unlike all other windows 10 users? My windows 10 version is 1511. My Movies & TV App also does not have the future to get subtitles, Is it my windows 10 version, Or is it the app?...
  5. Movies and TV apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Movies and TV apps: hello, recently i face something new problem in my pc. when i'm opening movies app for playing video, it's not working properly. i mean its not start properly just that its buffering. what's the solution of this app? if anyone knows, please let me know windows edition :...
  6. movie & tv app

movie & tv app: I keep trying to download the movies I buy off google play and the app but I cant downloD IT TO MY PC WHATS THE DEAL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-tv-app/c7ddd054-1985-4abd-bad8-618927d95c36
  7. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movies & TV app: Where do I find next on your Movies and tv player it's frustration that I can't play all my videos at once and skip when I want https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-tv-app/57ca99c5-1290-40cb-8017-7a154d17a8cd
  8. Where's my Movies & TV downloaded movie?

Where's my Movies & TV downloaded movie?: I'm new to the Microsoft Movies & TV app, and I downloaded a movie to see how well it would play. Can someone please tell me where that file is located? I can't find it, and I can't find anything anywhere that tells me exactly where it is. The closest I've found is a...
  9. Where's my Movies & TV downloaded movie?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where's my Movies & TV downloaded movie?: I'm new to the Microsoft Movies & TV app, and I downloaded a movie to see how well it would play. Can someone please tell me where that file is located? I can't find it, and I can't find anything anywhere that tells me exactly where it is. The closest I've found is a...
  10. Movies and TV app

Movies and TV app: A video I created on another program got moved to Movies and TV and I can't get it back to my desktop to edit it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/movies-and-tv-app/fc1e5870-c8b9-4908-be76-d0789d732ebd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. view recently opened items on windows movies & tv

2. how to see complete history in movies and tv app

3. prevent movies & TV from storing history

4. win 10 movies and tv history location