Windows 10: Win10 will not connect to BLE dongle

Discus and support Win10 will not connect to BLE dongle in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Major issues connecting BLED device after a recent WIN10 system upgrade. Can anyone help? Have tried installing driver, upgrading system, using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MLeschova, Jan 29, 2019.

1. MLeschova Win User

Win10 will not connect to BLE dongle

Major issues connecting BLED device after a recent WIN10 system upgrade. Can anyone help?

Have tried installing driver, upgrading system, using different USB port...nothing works. HELP!

:)

MLeschova, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Dongle is working properly but showing no internet

Hi Monica,

Just to clarify, are you using a WiFi dongle to connect to the internet instead of the built in WiFi adapter of your device? Or are you using a desktop PC and is the WiFi dongle to connect to the internet? For now, what we can suggest is to follow all of
    the recommended troubleshooting steps on this article to resolve the issue. Be sure to click
    Show all to see all of the instructions. Please follow all of the recommended so we could troubleshoot further.

If the issue would still persist after doing all of the steps, please answer these questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any updates/changes to your device prior to the issue happening?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Bluetooth keyboard not connecting after latest Windows Update

Hello Monika,

To better assist you, I'd like to know the following:

• What is the exact make and model of your BLE device?
    • Have you tried to un-pair and re-pair your BLE device to your computer?
    • Have you tried performing the steps suggested from the article given by
      Marque Lor
      in this thread?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Win10 will not connect to BLE dongle

multiple BLE device connection issue Windows 10

Hello,

My requirement is to "connect and send signal to 11 BLE device" at the same time i developed my whole UWP application but now i'm facing issue.my app is not able to communicate with 11 BLE device at a time i don't understand whats wrong i checked all scenario
    with multiple changes in my app but still i'm not satisfied. is there windows device problem ?

i'm using feather bluefruit 32u4 BLE slave device and windows 10 compbook as a master.please help me.

jignashakotadiya, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Win10 will not connect to BLE dongle

1. Win10 will not connect to BLE dongle - Similar Threads - Win10 connect BLE

2. BSOD when connecting Bluetooth dongle.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD when connecting Bluetooth dongle.: When I connect my Bluetooth dongle into my pc, I get a BSOD screen.Stop code is : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.My Bluetooth dongle is TP-Link UB500 5.0 Bluetooth USB Adapter....
  3. Connecting airtel dongle to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting airtel dongle to windows 10: I'm trying to connect my airtel dongle to my laptop but this prompt pops up. Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-airtel-dongle-to-windows-10/856182c3-6742-4c81-befd-60be18aa7e1c
  4. BLE: Windows 11 are rejecting connection parameters update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLE: Windows 11 are rejecting connection parameters update: Hi, I was pointed here from the general Microsoft Q&A forum. original question I cannot attach any file here please see the link for them:Hi, we have an application that needs strict connection parameters. Our external device tries to update connection parameters Control...
  5. BLE: Windows 11 are rejecting connection parameters update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLE: Windows 11 are rejecting connection parameters update: Hi, I was pointed here from the general Microsoft Q&A forum. original question I cannot attach any file here please see the link for them:Hi, we have an application that needs strict connection parameters. Our external device tries to update connection parameters Control...
  6. BLE LESC fails

BLE LESC fails: Hi! We're developing an app which connects to BLE devices for different purposes. We've successfully enabled MITM, but are having problems enabling the LESC option, which is part of the BT v4.2 as I understand it.When this is enabled, our connection attempts return with the...
  7. What is the best USB Dongle for connecting Win10 Desktop to Bose QC 35 headphones?

What is the best USB Dongle for connecting Win10 Desktop to Bose QC 35 headphones?: We have many win 10 machines. some have built in Blue Tooth some do not. We have tried some dongle brands and cannot get them to work. What brands and models work best for others? Should we be looking for a unified dongle or is that only for keyboards and mice? we love win...
  8. BTHUSB event id 5 causing BLE dongle to freeze

BTHUSB event id 5 causing BLE dongle to freeze: Hi! We've been having issues with our BLE dongles, connected via USB to our PCs, where they sporadically freeze up and report no more connections. We'll usually see some sort of BTHUSB error at the same time the communication stopped when we look at the event viewer, but...
  9. Bluetooth Connection Issues with Dongle

Bluetooth Connection Issues with Dongle: I recently installed a new video card on my pc and in the process I accidentally pulled the bluetooth antenna off my mother board making my internal bluetooth device useless. I have purchased a bluetooth dongle so that I can still use my headphones and mouse but when I go...
  10. Can't connect two similar BLE devices

Can't connect two similar BLE devices: I want to cennect two BLE controllers to one Windows PC. First controller connects fine. But trying to connect second - leads to error. From System log I've fond error: - System - Provider [ Name] BTHUSB - EventID 35 [ Qualifiers] 49157 Level 2...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ble dongle not connecting windows

2. windows 10 ble dongle

3. win10 ble connect. fail