Windows 10: Win10 - Win11 upgrade

Discus and support Win10 - Win11 upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; According to found published info, this computer meets the requirements for Win11. But when I run PC Health Check, it says my processor is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dennis R.Levesque, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Win10 - Win11 upgrade

According to found published info, this computer meets the requirements for Win11. But when I run PC Health Check, it says my processor is not supported. I need to find out why, and if this computer will support a compatible processor. Any help here?

:)

Dennis R.Levesque, Dec 3, 2021
  2. tonez Win User

upgrade for win11

I am going to buy a new PC to upgrade to win11,(upgrade due anyway) but i am not happy I thought win10 was the last, well I am going to move away and dual linux and run with that. Pretty much had enough with windows i am moving on.

tonez, Dec 3, 2021
  3. krollo Win User
    Downgrading pre-installed Win11 to Win10

Hi guys,

I play AAA games on my HP Omen 15 and generally OS compatibility patches don't roll out immediately for many of them so decided I'd stick with Win10 for the time being until most software have acclimated to Win11.

Say we have this hypothetical scenario where I purchase a new laptop pre-installed with Win11 (most of them already are). If I also buy a Win10 disc/licence key and use that to install Win10, will I still be able to install the Win11 OEM that came with the machine provided I keep the recovery drive intact?

Thanks for your help.

krollo, Dec 3, 2021
  4. Berton Win User

Win10 - Win11 upgrade

Window 10 Install corrupted after Win11 upgrade

I got a new 14" Notebook a month ago with Win10 Pro, set up then updated to the latest Build. Then I was offered Win11 and got the Version Upgrade to Win11 Pro. Since it's been over 30 days I can't go back to Win10 except by a clean reinstall, don't consider that as broken but just part of the process. So far Win11 is doing fine, just some visual differences and system tools relocated from their previous settings, just have to find what I need at the time, it's much the same as when I started with MS-DOS 5 with Win3.1 running on it, change with each Version released.

Berton, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

Win10 - Win11 upgrade

1. Win10 - Win11 upgrade - Similar Threads - Win10 Win11 upgrade

2. Win10 to win11 upgrade fails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 to win11 upgrade fails: When trying to upgrade to win11 i get a driver update error Intel Corporation - Extension - 22.80.1.1 0x80246019. I am running the lastest intel drivers 22.130.0.2. This error only shows during the upgrade. Everything works fine. No problems with bluetooth. I can upgrade to a...
  3. Win10 to win11 upgrade fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 to win11 upgrade fails: When trying to upgrade to win11 i get a driver update error Intel Corporation - Extension - 22.80.1.1 0x80246019. I am running the lastest intel drivers 22.130.0.2. This error only shows during the upgrade. Everything works fine. No problems with bluetooth. I can upgrade to a...
  4. Win10 Pro to Win11 Upgrade

Win10 Pro to Win11 Upgrade: I have a new computer with win11 Home installed, can I use my win10 Pro license to change to Pro on the new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-pro-to-win11-upgrade/64ba0dcc-1e71-48fb-a05e-c56cc42647fb
  5. Win10 Pro to Win11 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Pro to Win11 Upgrade: I have a new computer with win11 Home installed, can I use my win10 Pro license to change to Pro on the new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-pro-to-win11-upgrade/64ba0dcc-1e71-48fb-a05e-c56cc42647fb
  6. Win10 - Win11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 - Win11 upgrade: According to found published info, this computer meets the requirements for Win11. But when I run PC Health Check, it says my processor is not supported. I need to find out why, and if this computer will support a compatible processor. Any help here?...
  7. Win10 - Win11 upgrade

Win10 - Win11 upgrade: According to found published info, this computer meets the requirements for Win11. But when I run PC Health Check, it says my processor is not supported. I need to find out why, and if this computer will support a compatible processor. Any help here?...
  8. Problem to upgrade to win11 form win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem to upgrade to win11 form win10: Hello therei have problem upgrade to win11 the PC Health check says "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements but when i open "windows update" there says my PC dosen't currently the system requements for Windows 11! anyone who know how to fix it...
  9. Problem to upgrade to win11 form win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem to upgrade to win11 form win10: Hello therei have problem upgrade to win11 the PC Health check says "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements but when i open "windows update" there says my PC dosen't currently the system requements for Windows 11! anyone who know how to fix it...
  10. Problem to upgrade to win11 form win10