Windows 10: Win10 Wireless logitech keyboard and mouse lags intermittently suddenly

Discus and support Win10 Wireless logitech keyboard and mouse lags intermittently suddenly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Have had Logitech M185 mouse and K270 keyboard for years and got a HP preinstalled Windows 10 PC this past Christmas w/o any issues until yesterday.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoshuaCarr1, May 31, 2019.

1. Win10 Wireless logitech keyboard and mouse lags intermittently suddenly

Have had Logitech M185 mouse and K270 keyboard for years and got a HP preinstalled Windows 10 PC this past Christmas w/o any issues until yesterday.

I noticed huge lag in keyboard responsiveness and then slight lag with mouse. Ended up replacing with fresh batteries to no avail.

Then switched USB from hub to PC itself and 2 USB ports, resinstalled drivers (even though it said everything working well). Noticed that some of the things I did made it work temporarily and then sometimes mouse worked but keyboard not at all.

Tried to restore Windows 10 OS to last month when everything worked well but took forever and I had to leave but my wife says screen says it failed.

Using corded mouse/keyboard without any issues (had to use to restore/log in during multiple restarts, etc).

Any thoughts or suggestions? I have not installed anything lately although Windows updates itself along with a few other programs. Working well for almost 5 months.

:)

JoshuaCarr1, May 31, 2019

2. Windows 10: Wireless logitech keyboard and mouse lags intermittently suddenly.

I have a Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard, and suffer lag on both, but it's much more noticeable on the mouse. During much trying of all the many things suggested to fix the mouse lag problem, and nothing working, I worked out that my mouse was identified
    on my PC as 'HID'. When I clicked on mouse properties, then drivers for mouse, there were two drivers shown as installed. The one highlighted was 'class system', not the 'HID system' one, so I highlighted the HID. Mouse seems to work fine now. Don't know if
    it has fixed the keyboard lag yet, as that was far more intermittent than the mouse lag - time will tell.

katiehiggins, May 31, 2019
  3. Almaretto Win User
    Windows 10: Wireless logitech keyboard and mouse lags intermittently suddenly.

Your post seems to be the only one where people marked as solving their issue, but I do not quite understand what you did. By clicking either of the following, you are not actually selecting anything:

• C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
    • C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys

I have K270 keyboard & M510 mouse. I do not notice much lag on the keyboard; it is the mouse that is frustrating.

In Device Manager (Mice and other pointing devices)

• Dell Touchpad
    • HID-compliant mouse (Driver = Microsoft, 10.0.15063.0)
    • Logitech HID-compliant Unifying Mouse (Logitech, 5.90.38.0)
    • Logitech HID-compliant Unifying Mouse (Logitech, 5.90.38.0)
    I am running Windows 10 Pro 1703 (OS Build 15063.138)

Latest Unifying Software & Setpoint.

Almaretto, May 31, 2019
  4. Win10 Wireless logitech keyboard and mouse lags intermittently suddenly

Windows 10: Wireless logitech keyboard and mouse lags intermittently suddenly.

Hi Jack,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

Glad to know that your are you able to resolve the issue temporarily using method 1.

I suggest you to download the latest mouse and keyboard driver from the Logitech websites and check if it helps.

http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/wireless-mouse-m185#download

http://support.logitech.com/en_gb/product/wireless-keyboard-k270#download

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using mouse and keyboard, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Win10 Wireless logitech keyboard and mouse lags intermittently suddenly

1. Win10 Wireless logitech keyboard and mouse lags intermittently suddenly - Similar Threads - Win10 Wireless logitech

2. Wireless Unifying Logitech Keyboard Mouse/Keyboard intermittently stop working till a reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Unifying Logitech Keyboard Mouse/Keyboard intermittently stop working till a reboot: I have been using my Logitech wireless M235 mouse & K230 wireless keyboard paired mouse on windows 10 without any issues paired with a Logitech Unifying receiver. I recently changed my desktop hardware & freshly installed Windows 11 on my desktop PC. My problem is that both...
  3. Wireless Unifying Logitech Keyboard Mouse/Keyboard intermittently stop working till a reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Unifying Logitech Keyboard Mouse/Keyboard intermittently stop working till a reboot: I have been using my Logitech wireless M235 mouse & K230 wireless keyboard paired mouse on windows 10 without any issues paired with a Logitech Unifying receiver. I recently changed my desktop hardware & freshly installed Windows 11 on my desktop PC. My problem is that both...
  4. Lag on Logitech keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag on Logitech keyboard: I have a Logitech Keyboard K350 on Windows 11 and recently I have had problems with severe lag on it. It seems to be only intermittently. I have tried different USB port, new batteries, updating drivers, etc. but nothing seems to help. Is the keyboard simply giving out? Or...
  5. Lag on Logitech keyboard

Lag on Logitech keyboard: I have a Logitech Keyboard K350 on Windows 11 and recently I have had problems with severe lag on it. It seems to be only intermittently. I have tried different USB port, new batteries, updating drivers, etc. but nothing seems to help. Is the keyboard simply giving out? Or...
  6. Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345: It keyboard and mouse had worked fine for more than 2 years. But, last night it began to play up. The A key stopped working the M key resulted in a +M the with each following press of the M key it would type a D. I changed the batteries in both keyboard and mouse rebooted the...
  7. Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345

Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345: It keyboard and mouse had worked fine for more than 2 years. But, last night it began to play up. The A key stopped working the M key resulted in a +M the with each following press of the M key it would type a D. I changed the batteries in both keyboard and mouse rebooted the...
  8. Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging

Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging: Hello, I have a Dell laptop IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2.59 GHz, on Windows 11 that is hooked up to two monitors and a USB wireless Keyboard and Mouse. I've tried the Logitech Keyboard and Mouse, as well as, a Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse. They both have a lag...
  9. Wired keyboard and wireless mouse lagging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wired keyboard and wireless mouse lagging: No idea how to even start checking what the issue is. When I start using my laptop Dell XPS 13 9310 in the morning - it works. But after some time something weird starts to happen. There is no CPU/Ram/anything spikes in the panels, no errors, no nothing. It's the latest...
  10. Logitech wireless keyboard intermittently is not responsive to keystrokes and the mouse...

Logitech wireless keyboard intermittently is not responsive to keystrokes and the mouse...: My Logitech wireless keyboard intermittently is not responsive to keystrokes and the mouse becomes jumpy and non responsive. I have the same set up at home that I do at work. This issue is prevalent on both machines. Both machines are running windows 10 Both machines...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech mouse intermittent

2. logitech wireless keyboard issues

3. logitech wireless mouse intermittenly not working windows 10

4. windows 10 wireless mouse and keyboard lag,
  5. logitech keyboard lagging,
  6. logitech keyboard mouse wireless lag,
  7. win10 intermittent (erratic OR jerky OR lag) mouse,
  8. win 10 logitech mouse problems jurky,
  9. lag in typing with logitech keyboard,
  10. keyboard ampersand not working windows 10 logitech,
  11. windows 10 logictech m510 stops intermittently,