Windows 10: Win10 won't boot, won't repair BSOD trying to boot safe mode

Discus and support Win10 won't boot, won't repair BSOD trying to boot safe mode in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently upgraded from 7 to 10, I have version 2004. It has 3 SSDs. It's bee working fine for a couple of weeks, but last night it crashed 3 times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Funqi, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Funqi Win User

Win10 won't boot, won't repair BSOD trying to boot safe mode

I recently upgraded from 7 to 10, I have version 2004. It has 3 SSDs.

It's bee working fine for a couple of weeks, but last night it crashed 3 times and after the 3rd time, it won't boot up anymore.
    I ran chkdsk, I've attached results below. I used Hiren's BootCD and saved my files onto one of the other drives, so the drive seems to be physically ok.
    Startup repair doesn't work and trying to boot into safe mode gives me a BSOD, I'm out of ideas..
    I use this PC to make music, so re-instaling all my music apps will be a real pain, but I'll do a clean install if that's the only way, as long as I can be sure there is nothing physically wrong with the drive.

My pro audio soundcard doesn't have a windows 10 driver, but some guys made a working driver for it, using various files from existing drivers. Maybe that driver caused the crash? It had been working with no problems until last night though, but when it crashed it made an enormous hissing noise until I cut the power.

:)

Funqi, Jun 25, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Win10 won't boot, won't repair BSOD trying to boot safe mode

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Win10 won't boot, won't repair BSOD trying to boot safe mode

1. Win10 won't boot, won't repair BSOD trying to boot safe mode - Similar Threads - Win10 won't boot

2. Win10 won't boot, won't repair BSOD trying to boot safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 won't boot, won't repair BSOD trying to boot safe mode: I recently upgraded from 7 to 10, I have version 2004. It has 3 SSDs. It's been working fine for a couple of weeks, but last night it crashed 3 times and after the 3rd time, it won't boot up anymore. I ran chkdsk, I've attached results below. I used Hiren's BootCD and saved...
  3. Win10 PC won't boot - stuck at "Automatic Repair couldn't repair"

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 PC won't boot - stuck at "Automatic Repair couldn't repair": Hey, I was on vacation for 2 months, and when I came back my PC won't boot. The other users of the PC reported multiple update attemps and power shutdowns, but can't seem to remember if this was the cause of the Issue. Attempts to repair has failed. This is the screen I see...
  4. Laptop boots into a black screen - safe mode won't boot - usb start up disk won't boot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop boots into a black screen - safe mode won't boot - usb start up disk won't boot.: Hello Experts... please read carefully as I have tried many things already that I have researched. I have a laptop ASUS that will not boot properly. I can never get to the logon screen. I have done the following: 1. Boot the laptop, then hard power it off, boot the...
  5. Lenovo M58 won't boot Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo M58 won't boot Win10: 3 years ago I bought a couple of refurb Lenovo M58 SFF desktop computers (Core2 Duo CPU, 4Gb RAM, Win10 Home for Refurb PCs), one with a 250 GB HDD for me (most of my data is on the NAS & backed up nightly) and the other with a 500GB HDD for our daughter and her husband....
  6. LINX1010 Windows Tablet won't boot in safe mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    LINX1010 Windows Tablet won't boot in safe mode?: Hi guys, My LINX1010 tablet runs on Windows 10, it had some updates on the 1st of Jan, and since then the tablet will not turn on. When I try to turn the tablet on like normal, I am greeted with the Linx logo and a please wait sign (normal) after this the screen just stays...
  7. Laptop won't boot. Can't boot to safe mode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop won't boot. Can't boot to safe mode.: submitted by /u/Mckillagorilla [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds0808/laptop_wont_boot_cant_boot_to_safe_mode/
  8. Won't boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Won't boot: Woke up to frozen welcome screen, Rebooted but consistently fails to blinking cursor on top left of screen. Used media CD to boot. Exceedingly slow response. Switched to usb media, same result. Initially was able to verify harddrive contents using "c prompt". Now shows as raw...
  9. It won't boot.

in Windows 10 Support
    It won't boot.: I have someone sending me emails saying my computer is locked up and now all of a sudden it wont boot. I have done all the fixes using BOOTREC and nothing. I reloaded a fresh BIOS and no boot. The strange thing is that it doesn't find and install DVD either. I can navigate...
  10. Tried to reset Win10, error, won't boot anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    Tried to reset Win10, error, won't boot anymore: I tried to reset Win10 through the reset function and apparently "there was a problem resetting windows 10" and then i said "**** it" and restarted. Now apparently it had already uninstalled the OS? Because I cant boot anymore. I also dont have any copy of win10 laying...