Windows 10: Win10 won't boot, won't repair BSOD trying to boot safe mode

Discus and support Win10 won't boot, won't repair BSOD trying to boot safe mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently upgraded from 7 to 10, I have version 2004. It has 3 SSDs. It's been working fine for a couple of weeks, but last night it crashed 3 times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Funqi, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Funqi Win User

Win10 won't boot, won't repair BSOD trying to boot safe mode

I recently upgraded from 7 to 10, I have version 2004. It has 3 SSDs.

It's been working fine for a couple of weeks, but last night it crashed 3 times and after the 3rd time, it won't boot up anymore.
    I ran chkdsk, I've attached results below. I used Hiren's BootCD and saved my files onto one of the other drives, so the drive seems to be physically ok.
    Startup repair doesn't work and trying to boot into safe mode gives me a BSOD, I'm out of ideas..
    I use this PC to make music, so re-instaling all my music apps will be a real pain, but I'll do a clean install if that's the only way, as long as I can be sure there is nothing physically wrong with the drive.

My pro audio pci-e soundcard doesn't have a windows 10 driver, but some guys made a working driver for it, using various files from existing drivers. Maybe that driver caused the crash? It had been working with no problems until last night though, but when it crashed it made an enormous hissing noise until I cut the power.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried bootrec /bootfix and get "Access is denied"
    I followed these instructions, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRCyb7FzWFY but like many in the comments, I still get access is denied.

I guess my only solution now is to do a clean install, but I'd really like to understand what on earth caused this, so I don't gave to go thru all this again.. :/

:)

Funqi, Jun 25, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Win10 won't boot, won't repair BSOD trying to boot safe mode

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Win10 won't boot, won't repair BSOD trying to boot safe mode

1. Win10 won't boot, won't repair BSOD trying to boot safe mode - Similar Threads - Win10 won't boot

2. Win10 won't boot, won't get into recovery mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 won't boot, won't get into recovery mode: Hi everyone,I wanted to roll back the windows to a previous restore point, unfortunately and unexpectedly the windows shut down during "restore point registry" I realized the power cord wasn't working properly and caused my laptop to shut down, battery wasn't enough to...
  3. Win10 won't boot, won't get into recovery mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 won't boot, won't get into recovery mode: Hi everyone,I wanted to roll back the windows to a previous restore point, unfortunately and unexpectedly the windows shut down during "restore point registry" I realized the power cord wasn't working properly and caused my laptop to shut down, battery wasn't enough to...
  4. Win10 won't boot, won't get into recovery mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 won't repair, won't boot into safe mode...arg

Windows 10 won't repair, won't boot into safe mode...arg: My laptop just died. Ok so step by step this is what it's doing1. Blue screen, threw up CRITICAL PROCESS DIED.2. Automatic repair : your pc didn't start correctly. Restart then back to point 1.3. Troubleshoot reset this pc> keep my filesLocal reinstall > there was a problem...
  6. Windows won't boot and won't enter safe mode

Windows won't boot and won't enter safe mode: Hello, i recently went on a trip and when i arrived back my pc booted but then proceeded to not show any desktop icons and continusly switch between the normal curser and the loading curser. After wating for about 3min i restarted my pc. This time it got stuck on the windows...
  7. Windows won't boot and safe mode won't accept password.

Windows won't boot and safe mode won't accept password.: I've recently encountered a problem. When I try to start my PC it will go into a bluescreen saying that your device ran into a problem. It does not reach the log in screen. then it restarts. After my laptop restarts it would run an automatic repair. It would say its...
  8. Win10 won't boot

Win10 won't boot: Win10 is installed on a SSD and has had no problems until the other day. I have connected the SSD to my other PC and copied its contents. The SSD is C: drive and the system reserved parttion has letter F: If I try to boot from the SSD I get the error "no OS found" or...
  9. Win10 won't boot, won't repair BSOD trying to boot safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 won't boot, won't repair BSOD trying to boot safe mode: I recently upgraded from 7 to 10, I have version 2004. It has 3 SSDs. It's bee working fine for a couple of weeks, but last night it crashed 3 times and after the 3rd time, it won't boot up anymore. I ran chkdsk, I've attached results below. I used Hiren's BootCD and saved...
  10. Laptop won't boot. Can't boot to safe mode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop won't boot. Can't boot to safe mode.: submitted by /u/Mckillagorilla [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds0808/laptop_wont_boot_cant_boot_to_safe_mode/