Windows 10: Win10 . wont boot wont repeir wont fix after gigabyth app update

Discus and support Win10 . wont boot wont repeir wont fix after gigabyth app update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I have big issue with strating my win 10 after making update in gigabtyh app When he get to circle dots its freeze Win10 Usb boot ufei... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gm - gm, Dec 15, 2018.

1. gm - gm Win User

Win10 . wont boot wont repeir wont fix after gigabyth app update

Hello

I have big issue with strating my win 10 after making update in gigabtyh app

When he get to circle dots its freeze

Win10 Usb boot ufei dident work . dvd also

I Take out all cards and usbs that was connected. .

I try all legecy and uefi methods

Take cmos battry out also .

My board is gb z97x ud7 th .

When i try to use the dvd

On the debug led code i get (ae) legecy boot event.

When i try to startup regular i get (be) dont know ehat is that error its not righting on gigabtyh manual

3 days alredy and i dont know what to do anymore .

Pls help

:)

gm - gm, Dec 15, 2018
  2. Zero Cool Win User

PC wont boot

oh and also,
    when I boot, sometimes it wont detect RAM, then sometimes it wont detect VGA, or sometimes it detects everything but wont boot anyway

Zero Cool, Dec 15, 2018
  3. My Laptop wont boot, wont .......

I have a DELL INSPIRON 5559 Laptop...I already do a BIOS Update and after that it wont boot, wont start the automatic repair, wont be formatted and wont do anything...I dont know what should I do?????

When booting or booting to safe mode or starting the autorepair a BSOD show up(MEMORY MANAGEMENT)...

When booting from Windows DVD a BSOD show up(PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA).

MOHAMEDTRIKI, Dec 15, 2018
  4. tarn_55 Win User

photo app in windows 10 wont load

my photo app wont open, and I cant uninstall it for it does not come up in the apps list in the settings. But it is in the all apps list.

When I have tried to reinstall it from playstore it says already installed. But wont open, and the new Twinui default photo view app wont open any jpeg files it say "class not registered".

I have followed other suggestions of troubleshooting, and system scan with no results.

Any suggestions?

regards

Tarn

tarn_55, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Win10 . wont boot wont repeir wont fix after gigabyth app update - Similar Threads - Win10 wont boot

2. Widget app wont update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widget app wont update: I was in the process of transferring my information from a hardware defective windows 11 machine to a warranty replacement machine of the same model when I noticed that the Widget app looks completely different from my old machine to the new one.Here are the images of the...
  3. Widget app wont update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Widget app wont update: I was in the process of transferring my information from a hardware defective windows 11 machine to a warranty replacement machine of the same model when I noticed that the Widget app looks completely different from my old machine to the new one.Here are the images of the...
  4. PC wont boot to windows after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC wont boot to windows after update: I've been using Windows 10 alongside Linux distros on a dual boot for some time now without any issues. Today, i tried to uodate my windows 1903 to 20H2 by downloading the iso and running the installer.exe file. It took some time and showed 100% complete and restarted........
  5. These 4 apps wont update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    These 4 apps wont update: The apps that wont update: App Installer Windows Calculator Microsoft Messaging Web Media Extensions https://i.imgur.com/B4aML9u.png The error code is: 0x80240438 https://i.imgur.com/jyUorie.png This has been an issue for over a month, I first discovered it when trying...
  6. Pc wont boot wont BIOS after BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc wont boot wont BIOS after BSOD: Hi my pc is a win10 machine it seemed to break last night bios while trying to restore it as it was corrupt, bios and before that the startup had 2 PEs n I was trying to get Ted of disk genius PE to leave MACRIUMs PE, n said it was restoring BIOS from the backup GIGABYTE...
  7. Win10 Pro wont boot

Win10 Pro wont boot: When I turn on my computer, it shows the win10 icon and the spinning dots. After some time the windows logo dissapears and only the spinning dots are left. Left it like that for 3h and nothing. The same windows used to work fine, this was all of a sudden. My friend suggested...
  8. Wont boot after Windows10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wont boot after Windows10 update: Started update today around 2pm, took about 5 hours to complete! Rebooted the laptop, now comes up with a blue screen saying a driver is corrupt or missing and wont boot any further. Only did the update because Microsoft might have fixed the issue with disk usage at...
  9. windows wont boot

windows wont boot: my screen went black in the middle of looking at a document. it wont repair; I cant reset, I cant do a system restore, I cant open in safe mode; nothing. It appears there is a bootres.dll file that is corrupt. I cant find it, or fix it. I'm at my wits end. Please help. I have...
  10. latest Win10 boot medium wont boot

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    latest Win10 boot medium wont boot: The USB is detected and selected in the boot priority, but the monitor merely shows a flashing dash, with no progress to the display of the windows icon. UNlike a USB boot stick I made months ago with version 1607, the unbootable boot stick was made only yesterday - the whole...