Windows 10: WIN10 won´t install due to incompatible software

Discus and support WIN10 won´t install due to incompatible software in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a HP desktop, Compaq 8200 Elite SFF. Tried to install WIN10, however, I get the message that I have to uninstall HP Protect Tools Security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dalin, Jul 29, 2015.

1. dalin Win User

WIN10 won´t install due to incompatible software

I have a HP desktop, Compaq 8200 Elite SFF. Tried to install WIN10, however, I get the message that I have to uninstall HP Protect Tools Security Manager first, before proceeding with WIN10 installation, because it is incompatible with WIN10. The problem is that the HP Security Manager opens at startup, so it is impossible to unintsall it, either with unisntall in C. panel or manually. I´m sure there´s a tweak to unintasll this software, but being a grandad with limited computer literacy, I need some help how to.*Sick

:)

dalin, Jul 29, 2015
  2. borodan Win User

31.0.015 N95 8GB

you won`t be able to install all the hacked software ....the software that sales you nokia for a lot of money..

borodan, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Nokia 6700 slide update??

I have nokia 6700 slide and it has a update available. There is a problem to install it on my phone. My computer disconnects my phone and won`t connect after that and my phone won`t stay on, I have to restart it by hand, coz it won`t automatically restart
    as it should. So does someone have a same problem? Sorry my language. English isn`t my first language.

Wolf84---01, Jul 29, 2015
  4. CUL
    CUL Win User

Try to go to START and run MSCONFIG. Open STARTUP and de-select HP protect tools manager. Reboot, and you can from Control Panel de-install HP access Manager and later Security Manager.

Thema:

1. WIN10 won´t install due to incompatible software - Similar Threads - WIN10 won´t install

2. Taskbar won´t hide

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar won´t hide: Hello, fellow Microsoft-Users,I've been a satisfied user of the platforms of Microsoft. Unfortunately something went wrong with my taskbar, cause if I moved the mouse on it, the cursor had a loading-circle, then the screen made a re-calibration-like sequence and it came back...
  3. Camera won´t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera won´t work: Hi, I can´t get my camera to record or take pictures. It doesn´t work in the camera app nor in Google Meet - the light next to the camera is on, but the screen just shows a crossed out camera.. I´ve tried restarting the camera app, and uninstalling and reinstalling it +...
  4. Applications won`t maximize

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Applications won`t maximize: Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks...
  5. the time won"t stay accurate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the time won"t stay accurate: the time on my computer will not stay accurate/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-time-wont-stay-accurate/837be560-a8c3-404a-95bc-c2f233a94919
  6. minecraft launcher won`t launch

in Windows 10 Customization
    minecraft launcher won`t launch: when i launch minecraft launcer it comes up that it`s updating java runtime environment, and then it just says "Unable to update Minecraft Runtime Environment"....
  7. battery won"t charge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery won"t charge: Lap top has been sitting a while and not used. When get got it out and started to charge everything seemed fine. However, I was hooked up to the charging cable. When I shut down the computer and later tried to turn on, there was no charge on lap top. I'm not sure what to...
  8. Facebook won`t load properly

Facebook won`t load properly: I switched off my laptop manually as it froze, was on Facebook at the time and now Facebook will not load properly, cannot access any games or comment on any posts - HELP...
  9. Laptop won`t sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won`t sleep: Hi everyone, I´ve had a problem with my laptop over the last couple of weeks. When I select sleep on the start menu, the only thing the laptop does is turn the screen off. If I move the mouse or touch a key the screen turns back on as if nothing happened (even the start menu...
  10. Win10 won´t install/update apps on Sdcard anymore (0x8007000b)

Win10 won´t install/update apps on Sdcard anymore (0x8007000b): EDIT: I uninstalled KB4025342 update and it works again I have a notebook with 32 GB SSD running Win10 creators update. Installing or updating any apps and games to Sdcard was working perfectly until now. Store fails to install or update with an error code (0x8007000b). I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update cant install due to incompatable driver or service