Windows 10: win10 x64 impossible to install

Discus and support win10 x64 impossible to install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HI,For 1 week around now, I cannot use win update. Always the same thing happens : 1. Installation has been run2. Reboot3. At the end of the reboot :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Xavier De Bue, May 17, 2021.

1. win10 x64 impossible to install

HI,For 1 week around now, I cannot use win update. Always the same thing happens : 1. Installation has been run2. Reboot3. At the end of the reboot : Impossible to finalize update, cancelling it4. Reboot5. At the end of the second reboot : Impossible to finalize update, cancelling it6. 3rd Reboot : Finally access to windows win password menuWHen I'm going to win update : I get this messageDes problèmes sont survenus lors de l'installation des mises à jour, mais nous réessaierons ultérieurement. Si le problème persiste et que vous souhaitez rechercher des informations sur Interne

:)

Xavier De Bue, May 17, 2021

2. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, May 17, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 17, 2021
  4. rvail317 Win User

win10 x64 impossible to install

"upgrade in place" Win10 Home x64 TH2 (build 10586) to Win10 Home x64 AU

rvail317, May 17, 2021
Thema:

win10 x64 impossible to install

1. win10 x64 impossible to install - Similar Threads - win10 x64 impossible

2. WIN/ to WIN10 => HP Laserjet 1200 impossible to install the printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN/ to WIN10 => HP Laserjet 1200 impossible to install the printer: I've had this printer for a very long time and it continued to work fine in WIN7.Then I I upgraded from WIN7 to WIN10.Printer is USB connected to my computer.After the upgrade and now it does not recognize the device as a printer, rather it is just detected as USB device...
  3. WIN/ to WIN10 => HP Laserjet 1200 impossible to install the printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN/ to WIN10 => HP Laserjet 1200 impossible to install the printer: I've had this printer for a very long time and it continued to work fine in WIN7.Then I I upgraded from WIN7 to WIN10.Printer is USB connected to my computer.After the upgrade and now it does not recognize the device as a printer, rather it is just detected as USB device...
  4. WIN/ to WIN10 => HP Laserjet 1200 impossible to install the printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Impossible to installi Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X64 Minimum Runtime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible to installi Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X64 Minimum Runtime: Under Windows 11 Pro, I desperately try to install this package but it doesn't let me do [Screenshot 1].It starts to search for an MSI that doesn't exist [Screenshot 2]. When I click on OK it returns the message on [Screenshot 3]When I click on Cancel, I get the message on...
  6. Impossible to installi Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X64 Minimum Runtime

Impossible to installi Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X64 Minimum Runtime: Under Windows 11 Pro, I desperately try to install this package but it doesn't let me do [Screenshot 1].It starts to search for an MSI that doesn't exist [Screenshot 2]. When I click on OK it returns the message on [Screenshot 3]When I click on Cancel, I get the message on...
  7. Clean Install of Win10 leads to EFI-shell / Boot is impossible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clean Install of Win10 leads to EFI-shell / Boot is impossible: Hello, I've tried to do a clean install of my niece's laptop. The laptop had a plethora of problems and one of those problems was not being able to update Windows anymore as there wasn't enough disk space on C: 32gb SSD for a few months now. After successfully installing a...
  8. Clean Install of Win10 leads to EFI-shell / Boot is impossible

Clean Install of Win10 leads to EFI-shell / Boot is impossible: Hello, I've tried to do a clean install of my niece's laptop. The laptop had a plethora of problems and one of those problems was not being able to update Windows anymore as there wasn't enough disk space on C: 32gb SSD for a few months now. After successfully installing a...
  9. Clean Install of Win10 leads to EFI-shell / Boot is impossible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Win10 x64 hanging

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 x64 hanging: Hi My Win10 x64 randomly hangs for about 5 min and then comes back. *Sad Anyone with the same behaviour? how can i know if it's HDD related? thanks Edit: found a Windows error report at + or - the same time of last hang and here it is, related files are not in given...