Win10 x64 Notification Center problems

Discus and support Win10 x64 Notification Center problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I have a lil problem with my notification center.. The problem is i cant get any notifications and can't change any options that belong to it...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by s1lent, Jul 30, 2015.

1. s1lent Win User

Hi

I have a lil problem with my notification center.. The problem is i cant get any notifications and can't change any options that belong to it...

Win10 x64 Notification Center problems [​IMG]

Win10 x64 Notification Center problems [​IMG]

Would like to know is there any solution to this ?

All help is much apprectiated

:)

s1lent, Jul 30, 2015
  2. Pavel A Win User

What setting can prevent all toast notifications from showing up automatically?

I have two machines with Win10 1709 x64 (different sequences of updates).

One of them never pops up the Action Center or toast notifications when new notifications arrive. Only the badge on the taskbar AC icon indicates that notifications are waiting.

On other machine, notifications work as they should.

I cannot find any control panel setting that affects this.

Any ideas? How to make toasts to pop up? If there's a way to make the AC to expand automatically, it's acceptable too.

-- pa

Pavel A, Jul 30, 2015
  3. TanmoyDhar Win User
    notification/ action center dosent work

in my pc action center doesn't work since 5 days! I see this that [no new notifications(off)]

And how I fix this problem ? It can't on ??

build is .420 win10

TanmoyDhar, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

1. Win10 x64 Notification Center problems - Similar Threads - Win10 x64 Notification

2. Problem with videos and GIFs appearing so zoomed in they are impossible to view

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with videos and GIFs appearing so zoomed in they are impossible to view: I use windows 10 with chrome! When trying to view videos or GIFs on primarily on Facebook, the picture appears zoomed in to where they are unrecognizable! This is very recent so I am assuming the problem is associated with a recent windows update! [Moved from:...
  3. sound problem in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound problem in windows 10: [ATTACH][ATTACH] As you can see above images there is devices in recording tab but no devices in playback tab. even if I clicked "show disabled devices". No sound in windows 10 [ATTACH] And I have tried to update the driver and it says its up to date. [ATTACH] and...
  4. Have a huge audio problem, need help

Have a huge audio problem, need help: Hello everyone. I have a massive audio problem. Im using a HP pavilion laptop which has a integrated audio device. However, one day the audio stopped. The audio service is not running and no audio device is detectable. Heres whats i first stumbled upon: [ATTACH]...
  5. 1803 problems solved re: sleep, Edge, some HP components failed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1803 problems solved re: sleep, Edge, some HP components failed: Used WinX Update Assistant to update 1709 and download 1803 into friend's new HP Elitebook G5 (great machine). Problems + Solutions 1. Would not sleep + downloaded all driver updates using HP Support Assistant 2. Edge component update or info failures + used Edge...
  6. win10 video editor in Photos: Export or share fails at 100% rendered with message...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win10 video editor in Photos: Export or share fails at 100% rendered with message...: win10 video editor in Photos: New project, Export or share fails at 100% rendered with message "Something happened we couldn't save". Now is also happening with a prior project that exported successfully before. ?...
  7. Best Wiping & Installing Win10 Method for HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best Wiping & Installing Win10 Method for HP Laptop: Hello Everyone and good day to you!!!! I see some articles out there here, but not sure if it answers what I am looking for. I just bought an HP laptop that I want to wipe completely clean with no software etc. installed and then reinstall from an ISO DVD I created with the...
  8. Printer problems

Printer problems: I have a Pixma MG 5750 and my computer operates on Windows 10. The printer will never print more than just the first page of a series of documents. I have even tried to give instructions to 'print page 2' but this does not work either. Do you have any suggestions?...
  9. Action Centre not showing notifications since last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Centre not showing notifications since last update: Yesterday my PC had the "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803" since then I have not received and Email notifications. or any other notifications for that matter. Suggestions please. Thnaks...
  10. win10 dosent work anymore !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win10 dosent work anymore !: Plz answer ! I used Minitool partition to increase the partition c space by taking some size from disk d and also increasing the size of system . I thought this would solve the problem of 100% disk in task manager and pressed on apply. The program started loading and then...