Win10 x64 Notification Center problems

Discus and support Win10 x64 Notification Center problems in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Hi I have a lil problem with my notification center.. The problem is i cant get any notifications and can't change any options that belong to it...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by s1lent, Jul 30, 2015.

1. s1lent Win User

Hi

I have a lil problem with my notification center.. The problem is i cant get any notifications and can't change any options that belong to it...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Would like to know is there any solution to this ?

All help is much apprectiated

:)

s1lent, Jul 30, 2015
  2. Pavel A Win User

What setting can prevent all toast notifications from showing up automatically?

I have two machines with Win10 1709 x64 (different sequences of updates).

One of them never pops up the Action Center or toast notifications when new notifications arrive. Only the badge on the taskbar AC icon indicates that notifications are waiting.

On other machine, notifications work as they should.

I cannot find any control panel setting that affects this.

Any ideas? How to make toasts to pop up? If there's a way to make the AC to expand automatically, it's acceptable too.

-- pa

Pavel A, Jul 30, 2015
  3. TanmoyDhar Win User
    notification/ action center dosent work

in my pc action center doesn't work since 5 days! I see this that [no new notifications(off)]

And how I fix this problem ? It can't on ??

build is .420 win10

TanmoyDhar, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Win10 x64 Notification Center problems

Win10 x64 Notification Center problems - Similar Threads - Win10 x64 Notification

1. CD/DVD Drive has become invisible - Win10 Home x64 and Pro x32

in Windows 10 Support
    CD/DVD Drive has become invisible - Win10 Home x64 and Pro x32: Both my main workstation (Win10 Home x64 v 1803) and Laptop (Win 10 Pro x32 1709) have developed an issue with the CD/DVD Drive which they never had a couple of weeks back prior to another round of unwanted updates. One specific program - Makemkv - reports it cannot find any...
  2. Large file transfers between drives freezes midway - Win10 x64

in Windows 10 Support
    Large file transfers between drives freezes midway - Win10 x64: Hello. If a moderator prefers to move this thread to another subforum please feel free. The issue is with transferring large files from my main HDD to my removable HDD, the transfer STOPS and Windows freezes (usually recoverable by clicking cancel and waiting for the task...
  3. Random BSOD Win10 Pro x64 Build 1703

in Windows 10 Support
    Random BSOD Win10 Pro x64 Build 1703: Hello guys, this BSOD is actually for my wife's desktop, which has been having this random BSOD for quite a while now, so the crash log zip includes a bunch of dump files, I can't stand it anymore, so want to get some help from the pros *Wink You can probably see from the...
  4. After Win10 update to Ver 1607 x64, can no longer access NAS

in Windows 10 Support
    After Win10 update to Ver 1607 x64, can no longer access NAS: Windows 10 updated to Version 1607 and I can no longer access my Synology NAS. I have attempted every potential solution I have found on the net to no avail. I have another machine running WIN10 that I disabled windows update on and it's at version 1511 and the NAS is...
  5. win10 x64 to win10 32bit same key??

in Windows 10 Support
    win10 x64 to win10 32bit same key??: Hello. I have an old PC running win10 x64, but I want to "downgrade" to win10 32bit as this oldie only has 2 Gbyte ram. Will that work with the same OEM key? It is an old Compaq desktop PC. 74668
  6. No Keyboard and Mouse Responses after Sysprep of Win10 x64 LTSB 1607

in Windows 10 Support
    No Keyboard and Mouse Responses after Sysprep of Win10 x64 LTSB 1607: I am trying to create a Win10 x64 (LTSB, 1607) image for deployment. After all the configuration work was done, I tried to Sysprep the machine by using the command "Sysprep.exe /generalize /oobe /reboot /quiet". But after the server booted up and the screen showed the...
  7. Win10 x64 hanging

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 x64 hanging: Hi My Win10 x64 randomly hangs for about 5 min and then comes back. *Sad Anyone with the same behaviour? how can i know if it's HDD related? thanks Edit: found a Windows error report at + or - the same time of last hang and here it is, related files are not in given...
Win10 x64 Notification Center problems solved