Windows 10: Win10 x64 Notification Center problems

Discus and support Win10 x64 Notification Center problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I have a lil problem with my notification center.. The problem is i cant get any notifications and can't change any options that belong to it...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by s1lent, Jul 30, 2015.

1. s1lent Win User

Win10 x64 Notification Center problems

Hi

I have a lil problem with my notification center.. The problem is i cant get any notifications and can't change any options that belong to it...

Win10 x64 Notification Center problems [​IMG]

Win10 x64 Notification Center problems [​IMG]

Would like to know is there any solution to this ?

All help is much apprectiated

:)

s1lent, Jul 30, 2015
  2. Pavel A Win User

What setting can prevent all toast notifications from showing up automatically?

I have two machines with Win10 1709 x64 (different sequences of updates).

One of them never pops up the Action Center or toast notifications when new notifications arrive. Only the badge on the taskbar AC icon indicates that notifications are waiting.

On other machine, notifications work as they should.

I cannot find any control panel setting that affects this.

Any ideas? How to make toasts to pop up? If there's a way to make the AC to expand automatically, it's acceptable too.

-- pa

Pavel A, Jul 30, 2015
  3. notification/ action center dosent work

in my pc action center doesn't work since 5 days! I see this that [no new notifications(off)]

And how I fix this problem ? It can't on ??

build is .420 win10

TanmoyDhar, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Win10 x64 Notification Center problems

1. Win10 x64 Notification Center problems - Similar Threads - Win10 x64 Notification

2. Action Center problem with notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action Center problem with notifications: When I opened the action center, I used to get one or two notifications, usually headlines about recent news. I would then click the headline and be brought to a page with the full story. For more than the last two weeks, when I click the text, I get something like the...
  3. Action Center problem with notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Center problem with notifications: When I opened the action center, I used to get one or two notifications, usually headlines about recent news. I would then click the headline and be brought to a page with the full story. For more than the last two weeks, when I click the text, I get something like the...
  4. Action Center problem with notifications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. notification center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notification center: there is no notifcation center. when i press windows N it only shows the date and time please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-center/6a88f5f0-c29e-413d-abc6-2b9b25ac2130
  6. Notification Center, and Desktop Icon Problems.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notification Center, and Desktop Icon Problems.: Problem 1 - In the top right corner of my desktop, I have an Icon, that every time I reboot, log in, or refresh the desktop, it moves back to the left-hand side, where there is a space. Problem 2 - In the Notification Sidebar thing, the "Quick Actions" on the right are cut...
  7. Problem notifications on the side notification center

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem notifications on the side notification center: Hi everyone, in practice when I get a notification of any application on the sidebar on Windows 10 and I press on the notification itself no longer opens the program, which I did before with the previous version of Windows, I have the 1903. How do I solve? 140240
  8. Problem with Notifications in Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Notifications in Action Center: I am having a weird issue with notifications for the Action Center. It will work correctly for a while after a reboot (i.e. the icon will change to white with black lines and the proper number of notifications will show up) and then after a while (still not sure what...
  9. Notification Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification Center: Hello, today i switched off my DiscordPTB app on no notification for trying some assets cause i don't know why even i got everything my discord dont send me notification. By the way when i switched on OFF i can't put on ON cause u can see on the screen is unselectable...can...
  10. Windows 10 notification center problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 notification center problems: Hi. I really like windows 10 aside from a couple of really annoying glitches, as common in any windows experience I guess. Windows 10 notification center sometimes works like a charm for me, sometimes I don't get any notifications. Namely facebook messages...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 notifications center opens too much