Windows 10: Win10 x64 Notification Center problems

Discus and support Win10 x64 Notification Center problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I have a lil problem with my notification center.. The problem is i cant get any notifications and can't change any options that belong to it...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by s1lent, Jul 30, 2015.

1. s1lent Win User

Win10 x64 Notification Center problems

Hi

I have a lil problem with my notification center.. The problem is i cant get any notifications and can't change any options that belong to it...

Win10 x64 Notification Center problems [​IMG]

Win10 x64 Notification Center problems [​IMG]

Would like to know is there any solution to this ?

All help is much apprectiated

:)

s1lent, Jul 30, 2015
  2. Pavel A Win User

What setting can prevent all toast notifications from showing up automatically?

I have two machines with Win10 1709 x64 (different sequences of updates).

One of them never pops up the Action Center or toast notifications when new notifications arrive. Only the badge on the taskbar AC icon indicates that notifications are waiting.

On other machine, notifications work as they should.

I cannot find any control panel setting that affects this.

Any ideas? How to make toasts to pop up? If there's a way to make the AC to expand automatically, it's acceptable too.

-- pa

Pavel A, Jul 30, 2015
  3. notification/ action center dosent work

in my pc action center doesn't work since 5 days! I see this that [no new notifications(off)]

And how I fix this problem ? It can't on ??

build is .420 win10

TanmoyDhar, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Win10 x64 Notification Center problems

1. Win10 x64 Notification Center problems - Similar Threads - Win10 x64 Notification

2. No notification in action center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No notification in action center: I have problem in action center. I am using latest windows 10:Version 1809. Action center shows the numbers(badges) of notifications but when the action center is clicked it shows none of the notification though there actually is the notification from the app. So, how to fix...
  3. Notification Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification Center: Hello, today i switched off my DiscordPTB app on no notification for trying some assets cause i don't know why even i got everything my discord dont send me notification. By the way when i switched on OFF i can't put on ON cause u can see on the screen is unselectable...can...
  4. Action Center and notifications

Action Center and notifications: While I like having most notifications in one discrete place, I did use to have an hourly notification pop up. It helped me keep track of the time and my computer usage. Lately however, I've found that it just winds up in the Action Center, which doesn't help me. Ironically,...
  5. notification center

notification center: in windows 10 1089 the notification center does not show the notifications . only the icon next to the date gets white but when i press it the notification opens without any notification displayed.......
  6. activity center - notifications

activity center - notifications: How do I enable them please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/activity-center-notifications/95e91b48-c6d0-4a7e-825b-07002d455d68
  7. The Action Center and Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    The Action Center and Notifications: Is there a reason Action Center doesn't notify me of all my incoming emails? Just a quick Q I have... Thanks!*Cool 23968
  8. Windows Notification Center not showing Email Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Notification Center not showing Email Notifications: Since the original release of Windows 10 I've had a periodic problem with the Windows Notification icon in the system tray. I use Outlook 2010 as my email client however I have the built in Windows mail client set up so that I can received email notifications as I like to...
  9. No Audio Slider & Notification Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Audio Slider & Notification Center: Just did a clean install of 10162, but now when I click on the volume control or notification icons nothing happens. The volume works, but I must right click the volume icon and open the volume mixer to control the volume. There is no audio slider. The notification center...
  10. Windows 10 notification center problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 notification center problems: Hi. I really like windows 10 aside from a couple of really annoying glitches, as common in any windows experience I guess. Windows 10 notification center sometimes works like a charm for me, sometimes I don't get any notifications. Namely facebook messages...