Windows 10: Win10 x64 update issues..... again

Discus and support Win10 x64 update issues..... again in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recently I had to manually install a Windows 10 update because it wouldn't go past pending download. Today, I checked for updates and have 8 pending... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by speedlever, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Win10 x64 update issues..... again

Recently I had to manually install a Windows 10 update because it wouldn't go past pending download. Today, I checked for updates and have 8 pending download, but are stuck again. I ran the troubleshooter and see this:

Win10 x64 update issues..... again [​IMG]

Any suggestions?

:)

speedlever, Oct 17, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Win10 x64 update issues..... again

Recently I had to manually install a Windows 10 update because it wouldn't go past pending download. Today, I checked for updates and have 8 pending download, but are stuck again. I ran the troubleshooter and see this:

Win10 x64 update issues..... again [​IMG]

Any suggestions?

speedlever, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Win10 x64 update issues..... again

Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Win10 x64 update issues..... again

1. Win10 x64 update issues..... again - Similar Threads - Win10 x64 update

2. Win10 Update Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Update Issues: I've noticed many people have Windows Update issues with 20H2 and 21H1 so so as a result there's the beta version of Win11 available to test out, but who knows if it's even compatible in the first place. Anyway, I'm hoping to test it out soon, but has anyone tested this beta...
  3. Win10 Loses Again

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 Loses Again: Nothing like auto updates, worse than a virus or ransomware. . Killed my HP, cannot remove KB4023057, might have to do a complete rebuild... it’s not my job to fix Microsoft OS brutal interferences. Maybe I’ll go back to Win7, or Linux. . PS: don’t bother responding with ‘try...
  4. Win10 update issue...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 update issue...: [ATTACH] I can't turn on or of 'pause' in settings. I know the issue with KB4560960... AV WinDefender works just fine. I checked the settings and I didn't find solution. I try to update through terminal and powershell- unsuccessful. Help appreciated. Thnx......
  5. Win10 updating issue

Win10 updating issue: Hi since 3 months ago when I wanted to update my windows 10 Enterprise to version 1909,It's been sticking on %48 Recently for some reasons I installed the windows 10 pro and again when I wanted to update it to the latest version again It has stuck on %48 I have about 50...
  6. Issues with kb4528760-X64 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issues with kb4528760-X64 update: Big issue for me: Network drive mappings via group policy stopped working on Windows 10 1909. Applied patch to DC and issue still remains. In fact, drive mapping stopped working on the DC. Uninstalled patch and drive mapping via group policy (GP) service was restored. Anyone...
  7. After win10 update, cant login again?

After win10 update, cant login again?: I have tried all options on window repair but to no avail. I cannot revert to previous window, i cant even reinstall window? Anybody with any solution?[ATTACH]...
  8. Win10 x64 update issues..... again

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 x64 update issues..... again: Recently I had to manually install a Windows 10 update because it wouldn't go past pending download. Today, I checked for updates and have 8 pending download, but are stuck again. I ran the troubleshooter and see this: [img] Any suggestions? 119866
  9. 1607 - cannot update. win10 x64

1607 - cannot update. win10 x64: Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this? I don't want to rebuild my system - I just want to keep it up to date! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/1607-cannot-update-win10-x64/39c6fc2c-48de-4531-83d2-e21a356e5273
  10. Win10 x64 hanging

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 x64 hanging: Hi My Win10 x64 randomly hangs for about 5 min and then comes back. *Sad Anyone with the same behaviour? how can i know if it's HDD related? thanks Edit: found a Windows error report at + or - the same time of last hang and here it is, related files are not in given...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 update loop youre not up to date