Windows 10: win10

Discus and support win10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my laptop shows noexecute=optout /novga. whats that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ramensondiaz.everest, Sep 9, 2018.

1. win10

my laptop shows noexecute=optout /novga. whats that?

:)

ramensondiaz.everest, Sep 9, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Gusgf Win User
    Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Got it working in the end, not sure what happened but now have bootable usb with Win10 on it.

Gusgf, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Ikaruga Win User

win10

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

win10

1. win10 - Similar Threads - win10

2. Minecraft: Switch to PC (win10)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Switch to PC (win10): Hi, I have Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and want to know how to purchase Minecraft for Win10. I log onto the Switch version using both the Microsoft (xbox live?) account and Nintendo account. 1. Where do I download/purchase Minecraft on the PC? 2. Does java...
  3. Bootloop win10 BCD after Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bootloop win10 BCD after Windows update: After updating my windows to version 1809, and restarted my computer, my computer had been in boot loop. It would load onto the windows logo and then say undo the recent changes...and then I see cmd popping up and it would restart. I have a media creation tool and booted...
  4. Installed Win10 on a new SSD, and am experiencing problems I've never seen before(can't...

Installed Win10 on a new SSD, and am experiencing problems I've never seen before(can't...: Hello to everyone, Recently I got SSD 860 EVO 2.5" SATA III 500GB and I wanted to do a clean Win10 installation on it. I plugged it in the SATA slot next to my HDD slot, plugged the bootable USB flash drive, entered the installation, formatted my C partition on HDD to get...
  5. this is just from curiosity - Documents and Settings on WIN10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    this is just from curiosity - Documents and Settings on WIN10: I was just playing with explorer settings..and disabled "hide protected operating system files". In C:\ I have now folder "Documents and Settings", with little icon like shortcut, if I'll try to open it, I'll just get error about permission. Anybody knew WHY windows...
  6. Win10 intermitant fail to resume

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 intermitant fail to resume: Win 10 Pro desktop 10.0.17134 Build 17134 All drivers & bios upto date, no hardware changed C:\ drive + 5x internal drives. Not a branded system, current Gigabyte mobo, 2x Iiyama monitors Balanced power settings, Occassionally PC fails to resume from sleep, generally this...
  7. Win10 recovery repair is looping

Win10 recovery repair is looping: Microsoft upgraded my Win7 HP Compaq nx7400 Laptop to Win10 free of charge and it worked fine. Hence I have no cd or dvd. Having already got Win10 on my PC and laptop which are working fine, I neglected to make a recovery usb for the HP laptop. I want to give the HP Laptop...
  8. BSOD after Windows update Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after Windows update Win10: Good morning, Two days ago my Windows updated by itself. Today I received 4 BSODs in a row. Some after 5 minutes, others immediately or after 30 minutes of working. I have: - motherboard: ASRock A320M-HDV R3.0 - processor: AMD 240GE with Radeon Venga 3 graphic. - GPU:...
  9. win10 bsod help needed

win10 bsod help needed: Hi, My win10 machine is crashing either just before or during boot. I have minidumps and tried turning on verifier but it was in safe mode so the offending drivers were probably not loaded. In the dumps I have it shows ntoskrnl.exe usually as the crashing module. I also saw...
  10. Win10 "Desktop" has been renamed "Downloads" from recent patches ...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 "Desktop" has been renamed "Downloads" from recent patches ...: Win10 "Desktop" has been renamed "Downloads" from recent patches ... System Information Report General Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Central Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz...