Windows 10: win10

Discus and support win10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my laptop shows noexecute=optout /novga. whats that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ramensondiaz.everest, Sep 9, 2018.

1. win10

my laptop shows noexecute=optout /novga. whats that?

:)

ramensondiaz.everest, Sep 9, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Gusgf Win User
    Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Got it working in the end, not sure what happened but now have bootable usb with Win10 on it.

Gusgf, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Ikaruga Win User

win10

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

win10

1. win10 - Similar Threads - win10

2. create a win10 local private network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    create a win10 local private network: I have 3 win10 computers. I wish to have them on a private local network. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-win10-local-private-network/c1425957-1f51-4889-8cf8-9879cf32e0a2
  3. Accidentally Uninstalled Java from my win10 computer. Please help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally Uninstalled Java from my win10 computer. Please help.: So basically I accidentally uninstalled java from my computer because some apps were acting up. I figured I could just reinstall it. This was not the case. Anytime I would try to install at the very end of the install process it will show an error code that looks like...
  4. usb thumb drive not working surface pro 3 win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    usb thumb drive not working surface pro 3 win10: why do some usb thumb drives work and others dont im assuming it has something to do with if its usb 2.0 or 3.0 but im curios is there a patch or drivers i can download?...
  5. Win10 hardening GPO support for secure desktops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 hardening GPO support for secure desktops: Hello all, long time lurker first time poster on the forums, hopefully this is the correct place to post this. Working on some hardening settings for Win10 desktop machines in a SCIF environment for a client, there's 2 settings I've been wrestling with and haven't found a...
  6. cannot reset win10 laptop

cannot reset win10 laptop: i know how to reset my computer to factory settings, as ive done it in the past. i go to settings > recovery > reset this pc, i click get started, and the loading circle appears next to my cursor for a couple seconds, and flickers, and then does nothing. yes, ive tried...
  7. Win10 hardening GPO support for secure desktops

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 hardening GPO support for secure desktops: Hello all, long time lurker first time poster on the forums, hopefully this is the correct place to post this. Working on some hardening settings for Win10 desktop machines in a SCIF environment for a client, there's 2 settings I've been wrestling with and haven't found a...
  8. Win10 from Win7 activation key lost

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 from Win7 activation key lost: Hi everyone, I'll try to be as brief as possible with this matter: I used to have an old VAIO laptop back when Windows 10 was released, and there was the chance to update from my original activation of Windows 7. I did so, then gave this laptop to a realtive, and just got...
  9. Pinnacle Studio 15 and Win10

Pinnacle Studio 15 and Win10: I have Pinnacle Studio 15 and have been using it on Win 7. When I changed computers to a Win 10 version, I have not been able to use Pinnacle Studio 15. It loads and starts but I'm unable to use its features. Is there a patch available for this programme to be used with Win...
  10. Win10 UPDATE corruption; Cannot reinstall due to Bitlocker(have key)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 UPDATE corruption; Cannot reinstall due to Bitlocker(have key): My Laptop updated Win10Pro 64 bit yesterday (Jan 2019) and on reboot, never passed the login screen, without the login box being available. After several attempts to Repair, I wanted to do a complete reinstall. Bitlocker is running and I have the key. There is nothing...