Windows 10: win10

Discus and support win10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my laptop shows noexecute=optout /novga. whats that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ramensondiaz.everest, Sep 9, 2018.

1. ramensondiaz.everest Win User

win10

my laptop shows noexecute=optout /novga. whats that?

:)

ramensondiaz.everest, Sep 9, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Gusgf Win User
    Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Got it working in the end, not sure what happened but now have bootable usb with Win10 on it.

Gusgf, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Ikaruga Win User

win10

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

win10

1. win10 - Similar Threads - win10

2. Win10 chkdsk/r.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 chkdsk/r.: Would like to checkdisk/repair but computer says I do not have access. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-chkdskr/c59d943f-9519-4afa-92ef-4b8d53cd910c
  3. Win10 MP3 players

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 MP3 players: I am having trouble connecting an MP3 player to my system (Win10, I5) - device search does not find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-mp3-players/175272df-018b-4189-845c-fe6e1f2d4be0
  4. How do I check Certificates in Win10 to make sure they are safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I check Certificates in Win10 to make sure they are safe?: I know how to get to the Certificate Manager ( certmgr). There are two columns named "Issued To" and "Issued By", There are names of those issued certificates and then names of those that issued them. I somewhat understand the information displayed when you double click on...
  5. check legality of the retail product key of Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    check legality of the retail product key of Win10 Pro: Please I need to check legality of the retail product key of Win10 Pro [removed] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-legality-of-the-retail-product-key-of-win10/00bbe6b3-de1e-4f42-9f9d-fc2d59be5d40"
  6. New Drive and New Win10, but File History does not recognize previous backups

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Drive and New Win10, but File History does not recognize previous backups: Hello, 2 year old I7 running Win10 preinstalled, and the hard drive died. Replaced hard drive and did a clean Win10 install. Now I want to restore my latest version of files from file history. It does not recognize the Configuration/Data folders that are on my external drive,...
  7. Win10 Upgrade or Restore Rights in Business Environment

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Upgrade or Restore Rights in Business Environment: Do Windows 7 or How can I audit the workstations in my environment (on or off a domain) to know if they qualify for a free upgrade to Windows 10? I understand that, generally speaking the following applies: Eligible for free upgrade: Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7...
  8. How to get Win10 media on a replacement hard drive--no recovery usb available?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get Win10 media on a replacement hard drive--no recovery usb available?: My hard drive failed. I have file history backups, but I don't believe it includes the OS. I have a recovery drive from another PC, but it does not complete the recovery. How can I get WIN10 media on my new hard drive? It is an HP Pavilion that was purchased with...
  9. XCopy not working on Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    XCopy not working on Win10: Hi, There is a thread on this topic but it doesn't show a resolution. Has something changed where xcopy doesn't work on Win10? I am looking to copy files and I can't get even the simpliest .bat file to work. Copying 1 file to another folder on the C directory....
  10. How to programmatically launch the UI "Update your security questions" in Win10 10.0.17763

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to programmatically launch the UI "Update your security questions" in Win10 10.0.17763: Hi, I like to know whether there is any way to launch the UI "Update your security questions" in Win10 10.0.17763 programmatically . This is available under Settings->Sign-in options->Password->Update your security questions. Any API is already provided to perform updating...