Windows 10: Win10中文专业版降级家庭版

Discus and support Win10中文专业版降级家庭版 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; 你好,我目前是在使用专业版,想改用家庭版,我有家庭版的秘钥,可以在目前专业版上直接激活家庭版吗?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SpencerAlbert, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Win10中文专业版降级家庭版

你好,我目前是在使用专业版,想改用家庭版,我有家庭版的秘钥,可以在目前专业版上直接激活家庭版吗?

:)

SpencerAlbert, Jul 20, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Gusgf Win User
    Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Got it working in the end, not sure what happened but now have bootable usb with Win10 on it.

Gusgf, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Ikaruga Win User

Win10中文专业版降级家庭版

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

Win10中文专业版降级家庭版

1. Win10中文专业版降级家庭版 - Similar Threads - Win10中文专业版降级家庭版

2. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present: I have a cloned drive E that backs up the main drive C every night.When I do a search in the C: drive, it responds with those matching files in the E drive only.I've played with the index locations and nothing is selected for E:...
  3. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present: I have a cloned drive E that backs up the main drive C every night.When I do a search in the C: drive, it responds with those matching files in the E drive only.I've played with the index locations and nothing is selected for E:...
  4. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.: over two years ago i was a member of windows insider program for windows 10 prof. and had get windows updates asap. my laptop is NOT window 11 compatible according to windows pc health check. I knew this then. but none the less Windows update installed windows 11 over night....
  6. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.: over two years ago i was a member of windows insider program for windows 10 prof. and had get windows updates asap. my laptop is NOT window 11 compatible according to windows pc health check. I knew this then. but none the less Windows update installed windows 11 over night....
  7. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

8. am getting error trying to reinstall windows stopre top win10 prof.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    am getting error trying to reinstall windows stopre top win10 prof.: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software...
  9. am getting error trying to reinstall windows stopre top win10 prof.

am getting error trying to reinstall windows stopre top win10 prof.: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software...
  10. am getting error trying to reinstall windows stopre top win10 prof.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store