Windows 10: Win10中文专业版降级家庭版

Discus and support Win10中文专业版降级家庭版 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; 你好,我目前是在使用专业版,想改用家庭版,我有家庭版的秘钥,可以在目前专业版上直接激活家庭版吗?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SpencerAlbert, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Win10中文专业版降级家庭版

你好,我目前是在使用专业版,想改用家庭版,我有家庭版的秘钥,可以在目前专业版上直接激活家庭版吗?

:)

SpencerAlbert, Jul 20, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Gusgf Win User
    Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Got it working in the end, not sure what happened but now have bootable usb with Win10 on it.

Gusgf, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Ikaruga Win User

Win10中文专业版降级家庭版

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

Win10中文专业版降级家庭版

1. Win10中文专业版降级家庭版 - Similar Threads - Win10中文专业版降级家庭版

2. Dual booting Win10 from an image on two separate disks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual booting Win10 from an image on two separate disks: Hello Forum! Without giving a long back story like I started with, let's just say, Microsoft updates, audio, latency, WTF is going on and why didn't I disable automatic updates? Way back when, I cloned my old HDD's to SSD's and didn't realize that I lost my system reserved...
  3. Win10 restart and shutdown take several minutes on a ssd.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 restart and shutdown take several minutes on a ssd.: Long story short, since yesterday the pc is taking like 3-5 minutes to restart or to shutdown, everything is up to date, i even updated windows 10 from 1809 to 1903 to see if this fixed the issue but the problem is still there, booting is fine. i already tried several times...
  4. Upgrade win7 to win10,

Upgrade win7 to win10,: when I try to upgrade my laptop from win7 to win10, I got this message "this PC can't be upgraded to windows 10 your PC isn't supported yet on this version of Windows 10. no action is needed. windows update will offer this version of windows 10 automatically once the issue...
  5. Plantronics Audio 478 Heasets (Crackle) after Win10 Major May Patch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Plantronics Audio 478 Heasets (Crackle) after Win10 Major May Patch: The other day I finally got around to manually loading the Win10 Major May patch and subsequent updates. Aside from having to disable Win10 from over-writing my Nvidia drivers, my Plantronics 478's, that has always worked flawlessly, are now crackling/popping in my browsers...
  6. RDP Win10 Pro 5G Network.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RDP Win10 Pro 5G Network.: Hello, I am trying to setup an RDP connection between my Home PC running on Windows 10 Home Edition and Office PC running on Windows 10 Pro. I have enabled RDP on the Office PC and have forwarded the 3389 port. Everything works fine when the office PC is connected to...
  7. Upgraded machine from Win7 Pro to Win10 Pro and image backup, on restore our application...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upgraded machine from Win7 Pro to Win10 Pro and image backup, on restore our application...: Hi, Using Paragon HD Manager for image backup/restores (version 16) and noticed something very odd other day. We restore/backup images constantly when switching between app versions for testing Scenario: Windows 7 pro upgraded on system to Windows 10 Pro Applications...
  8. [WIN10 Home] GPResult with invalid parameter H for Group Policy Report

in Windows 10 Support
    [WIN10 Home] GPResult with invalid parameter H for Group Policy Report: Hello together, I'm trying to run a report on Group Policy Objects with Windows 10 Home Version 1909 Systembuild 18363.418. If I type gpresult /H GPReport.html in the CMD as Administrator, the message is: ERROR: Invalid argument/option - '/H'. When I type gpresult /? for...
  9. Win10 inhibiting Nivida Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 inhibiting Nivida Drivers: Yesterday I did a manual load of the May 5th (WIn10 Major Update) followed by all the subsequent updates for Win10. I'm having two different issues. One, Win10 is inhibiting me from loading the full set of Nvidia Drivers for 436.48. I do a clean uninstall with Display Driver...
  10. WIN10 product key

WIN10 product key: My hard drive died and I do not know my WIN10 product key to reinstall. I am not able to get through to MS to find out what to do. HELP before the temp install expires https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-product-key/132432a3-fc0a-4721-b5f9-0940542862c7