Windows 10: win10

Discus and support win10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; win10ntoskrnl.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by syw5, Mar 6, 2021.

1. syw5 Win User

win10

win10ntoskrnl.exe

:)

syw5, Mar 6, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Gusgf Win User
    Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Got it working in the end, not sure what happened but now have bootable usb with Win10 on it.

Gusgf, Mar 6, 2021
  4. ram93 Win User

win10

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

win10

1. win10 - Similar Threads - win10

2. When I reinstalling Win10 using the option Cloud Download, how much data will this consume?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I reinstalling Win10 using the option Cloud Download, how much data will this consume?: I am using Win10 64-bit - Pro Edition. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-reinstalling-win10-using-the-option-cloud/97d26151-b356-4f53-b81d-cbb277958e3b
  3. Nvidia Error & Win10 Crash when installing Nvidia Drivers...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nvidia Error & Win10 Crash when installing Nvidia Drivers...: Hey there everyone! I recently had an unexpected shutdown while playing, then I had to uninstall my gpu drivers. Afterwards, I wasn't able to download them back since I am getting a BSOD everytime halfway through the download... The blue screen displays the error: PAGE...
  4. MS Defender ATP behavior with another existing anti virus for a Win10 machine?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Defender ATP behavior with another existing anti virus for a Win10 machine?: Hi, At the place I work at, we are considering of using MS Defender ATP, however our corporate machines have Symantec installed. We wanted to know if this installation will affect how Defender behaves when there is already another anti virus installed? Typically the best...
  5. Chrome "Not Secure" Warning Different Win10/Linux Mint

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome "Not Secure" Warning Different Win10/Linux Mint: I regularly visit the VirtualRailFan web site with Google Chrome on a Win10 PC and have no issues with Chrome warning me that the site is Not Secure. But when I visit the site on Google Chrome on a Linux Mint (18.3) I get the warning the the site is not secure and it won't...
  6. Clean reinstalling win10 (USB)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clean reinstalling win10 (USB): Hi there. So I'm reinstalling windows because I'm fearing that I might have some sort of malware, and well I'd like a clean start on my PC either way. I've installed windows 10 on a USB drive, and I'm now more or less ready to start the process, but then it hit me, do I have...
  7. Where to buy Win10 Pro key with O365 account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to buy Win10 Pro key with O365 account?: I'm in the process of upgrading our companies Win10 Home devices to Win10 Pro. How can I buy an official upgrade key to complete this? So far the only way i found out to is via the Microsoft Store but it requires I log in to a Microsoft account (not O365) to purchase an...
  8. Running old win32 game on win10 x64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running old win32 game on win10 x64: Hi, I'm having a problem with running an old game on window 10. The game came out around 2000. I tried DOS box, but it said: "This program must be run under win32." So i guess its not that old. I tried compatible settings, but no luck. neither XP or Win 98 settings...
  9. win10 photos cannot display any pictures

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    win10 photos cannot display any pictures: Reset is useless, the app is broken ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-photos-cannot-display-any-pictures/4b52de0e-f7bc-493d-9fa2-967e27385899
  10. Moving from laptop to PC, will I have to buy Win10 again?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Moving from laptop to PC, will I have to buy Win10 again?: I bought an ASUS ROG Zephyrus a while back, and I am now planning to get a new gaming desktop at some point maybe soon. The laptop came with Windows 10 installed, and I'm worried that I'll have to spend an extra 150$ just to get a license to have Windows 10 on the new...