Windows 10: win10

Discus and support win10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E4%B8%BA%E4%BB%80%E4%B9%88%E6%88%91win10%E6%8F%92/5c6c86d4-3bc4-4c69-a02a-c22cb84d79ce Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by okay-664, Oct 23, 2021.

1. okay-664 Win User

win10

win10

:)

okay-664, Oct 23, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 23, 2021
  3. Gusgf Win User
    Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Got it working in the end, not sure what happened but now have bootable usb with Win10 on it.

Gusgf, Oct 23, 2021
  4. ram93 Win User

win10

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

win10

1. win10 - Similar Threads - win10

2. Win7 to win10 upgrade without boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win7 to win10 upgrade without boot: Hi all, my desktop that was running windows 7 recently died due to CPU overheating so I upgraded the mobo, cpu and ram. I put together new parts and it posts fine but says no boot drive detected and so won’t load windows 7. Is there any way I can trick it into launching...
  3. Win7 to win10 upgrade without boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win7 to win10 upgrade without boot: Hi all, my desktop that was running windows 7 recently died due to CPU overheating so I upgraded the mobo, cpu and ram. I put together new parts and it posts fine but says no boot drive detected and so won’t load windows 7. Is there any way I can trick it into launching...
  4. Win7 to win10 upgrade without boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Win10 menu not responding - after login gives message "...cannot sign into your account.."

Win10 menu not responding - after login gives message "...cannot sign into your account..": On my laptop - running Win10, other local user accounts are experiencing this problem.I also have an administrator account which is fine.The problem:After logging into one of the local user accounts I get a message:We cannot sign into your account. Gives options to Signout or...
  6. Win10 menu not responding - after login gives message "...cannot sign into your account.."

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 menu not responding - after login gives message "...cannot sign into your account..": On my laptop - running Win10, other local user accounts are experiencing this problem.I also have an administrator account which is fine.The problem:After logging into one of the local user accounts I get a message:We cannot sign into your account. Gives options to Signout or...
  7. WIn10 menu not responding - after login gives message "cannot sing into your acocunt"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIn10 menu not responding - after login gives message "cannot sing into your acocunt": On my laptop - running Win10, other local user accounts are experiencing this problem.I also have an administrator account which is fine.The problem:After logging into one of the local user accounts I get a message:We cannot sign into your account. Gives options to Signout or...
  8. Reactivating original Win10 Home Code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivating original Win10 Home Code: I screwed up. I read online that you could 'upgrade' Windows versions from Home to Pro by using a Win7 code for the desired version.I have a HP Spectre laptop with Win 10 Home. I tried to use a Win 7 Pro key, didn't work, then a Win 7 Enterprise key - had both valid keys from...
  9. Reactivating original Win10 Home Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivating original Win10 Home Code: I screwed up. I read online that you could 'upgrade' Windows versions from Home to Pro by using a Win7 code for the desired version.I have a HP Spectre laptop with Win 10 Home. I tried to use a Win 7 Pro key, didn't work, then a Win 7 Enterprise key - had both valid keys from...
  10. Reactivating original Win10 Home Code