Windows 10: win10

Discus and support win10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E4%B8%BA%E4%BB%80%E4%B9%88%E6%88%91win10%E6%8F%92/5c6c86d4-3bc4-4c69-a02a-c22cb84d79ce Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by okay-664, Oct 23, 2021.

1. okay-664 Win User

win10

win10

:)

okay-664, Oct 23, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 23, 2021
  3. Gusgf Win User
    Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Got it working in the end, not sure what happened but now have bootable usb with Win10 on it.

Gusgf, Oct 23, 2021
  4. ram93 Win User

win10

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

win10

1. win10 - Similar Threads - win10

2. Win10 PC completely freezing up / BSOD. 100% Disk usage from System.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 PC completely freezing up / BSOD. 100% Disk usage from System.: Hello, I'm having some trouble with my Win10 PC currently! My PC is an old custom build for gaming. Specs listed below. . .Usually have 16GB of Ram but I'm in the process of physically troubleshooting both sticks as well as the slots on my motherboard for all possible...
  3. Win10 PC completely freezing up / BSOD. 100% Disk usage from System.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 PC completely freezing up / BSOD. 100% Disk usage from System.: Hello, I'm having some trouble with my Win10 PC currently! My PC is an old custom build for gaming. Specs listed below. . .Usually have 16GB of Ram but I'm in the process of physically troubleshooting both sticks as well as the slots on my motherboard for all possible...
  4. Win10 PC completely freezing up / BSOD. 100% Disk usage from System.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have a laptop running Win10 that has stopped recognizing any USB drives

I have a laptop running Win10 that has stopped recognizing any USB drives: I have a laptop running Win10 that has stopped recognizing any USB drives in File Explorer or Disc Management after a recent OS update. The devices are seen in device manager with a warning icon correctly IDing the brand usually saying a driver is unavailable. The...
  6. I have a laptop running Win10 that has stopped recognizing any USB drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a laptop running Win10 that has stopped recognizing any USB drives: I have a laptop running Win10 that has stopped recognizing any USB drives in File Explorer or Disc Management after a recent OS update. The devices are seen in device manager with a warning icon correctly IDing the brand usually saying a driver is unavailable. The...
  7. I have a laptop running Win10 that has stopped recognizing any USB drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Dual boot Win10 and Win11 on same SSD, different partitions possible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual boot Win10 and Win11 on same SSD, different partitions possible?: Hi,I HATE Win11, yea, REALLY, but it runs my 3D-CAD software faster Alder Lake, so i though i would make a work-boot with Win11 and then keep the Win10 for everything else. Is this possible? Reading about people getting problems with their product keys. Will i also need 2...
  9. Dual boot Win10 and Win11 on same SSD, different partitions possible?

Dual boot Win10 and Win11 on same SSD, different partitions possible?: Hi,I HATE Win11, yea, REALLY, but it runs my 3D-CAD software faster Alder Lake, so i though i would make a work-boot with Win11 and then keep the Win10 for everything else. Is this possible? Reading about people getting problems with their product keys. Will i also need 2...
  10. Windows 11 upgrade from a fresh Win10 install

Windows 11 upgrade from a fresh Win10 install: I bought a new laptop, MSI GF76, which does not come with a windows preinstalled only DOS. If I install a licensed windows 10 to it, will I get an upgrade to a licensed windows 11 for it?...