Windows 10: installed windows 10 from the .iso file from the official microsoft website

Discus and support installed windows 10 from the .iso file from the official microsoft website in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. I bought a laptop on occasion .and I installed windows 10 from the .iso file from the official microsoft website. But after the installation,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NourSoltani, Mar 16, 2020.

1. installed windows 10 from the .iso file from the official microsoft website

Hello.

I bought a laptop on occasion .and I installed windows 10 from the .iso file from the official microsoft website.

But after the installation, I found that the windows were activated automatically. So I looked for the cause of this automatic activation on the internet, they said that it's because it was in the computer an active version .. my question here, can this activation be through an illegal activation ie the activation of the old version was illegal. because I don't want to be a thief because as you know there's different ways to activate windows illegally.. and Thank you in advance for your reply.

:)

NourSoltani, Mar 16, 2020

2. Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, May 26, 2020
  3. Andre Da Costa, May 26, 2020
  4. Reefer86 Win User

installed windows 10 from the .iso file from the official microsoft website

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

I found a link on the official Microsoft site for direct download, helps those that are still waiting for the invitation to download from the taskbar.

Download the tool for 64bit or 32bit. Home and Pro versions, also N versions also. Upgrade or iso version for clean install, although for clean install product would be needed. (this is given after upgrade)

Options available are

Upgrade now and direct ISO File download

You cant install via ISO, first you must upgrade via the link then after upgrade, get your new key for windows 10. then you can install from disc.

You need the serial from the upgrade.

YOU MUST UPGRADE FIRST.

Download Windows 10

I have already downloaded the ISO and is fully working, below is an image of the upgrade downloading now.

EDIT:

Clean install from USB.

How to clean install Windows 10 from a USB drive

installed windows 10 from the .iso file from the official microsoft website wiondows10.jpg

SPREAD THE WORD!

Reefer86, May 26, 2020
Thema:

installed windows 10 from the .iso file from the official microsoft website

1. installed windows 10 from the .iso file from the official microsoft website - Similar Threads - installed iso file

2. Installing Windows XP ISO From Websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows XP ISO From Websites: Hi, I want to install Windows XP on a virtual machine for nostalgia purposes. I found the Windows XP Professional SP3 VL version on the internet and it says it is the original MSDN file I think it means it was taken from MSDN and posted on that site. Also, someone did a hash...
  3. Installing Windows XP ISO From Websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Windows XP ISO From Websites: Hi, I want to install Windows XP on a virtual machine for nostalgia purposes. I found the Windows XP Professional SP3 VL version on the internet and it says it is the original MSDN file I think it means it was taken from MSDN and posted on that site. Also, someone did a hash...
  4. I cant install Minecraft from Microsoft store or from the official website it gives me this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install Minecraft from Microsoft store or from the official website it gives me this...: I have purchased Minecraft on July 2, 2020 and I installed the Minecraft launcher then i uninstalled it few months later when i tried to install Minecraft launcher again it gives me this error 0x80080005 I tried to install it from Microsoft store and Xbox app but it gives...
  5. I cant install Minecraft from Microsoft store or from the official website it gives me this...

I cant install Minecraft from Microsoft store or from the official website it gives me this...: I have purchased Minecraft on July 2, 2020 and I installed the Minecraft launcher then i uninstalled it few months later when i tried to install Minecraft launcher again it gives me this error 0x80080005 I tried to install it from Microsoft store and Xbox app but it gives...
  6. I Installed Windows 11 RTM build no 22000 from downloaded iso file from Microsoft website...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Installed Windows 11 RTM build no 22000 from downloaded iso file from Microsoft website...: Today morning I downloaded the Windows 11 RTM 64bit iso file from Microsoft's official website. After that I mounted the iso file, then I copied the install.wim file to other 2TB HDD.Then I booted with windows 10 Preinstallation Environment bootable pen drive, afterward...
  7. I Installed Windows 11 RTM build no 22000 from downloaded iso file from Microsoft website...

I Installed Windows 11 RTM build no 22000 from downloaded iso file from Microsoft website...: Today morning I downloaded the Windows 11 RTM 64bit iso file from Microsoft's official website. After that I mounted the iso file, then I copied the install.wim file to other 2TB HDD.Then I booted with windows 10 Preinstallation Environment bootable pen drive, afterward...
  8. I downloaded the windows 10 iso file from Microsoft website. It shouldn't be corrupted,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I downloaded the windows 10 iso file from Microsoft website. It shouldn't be corrupted,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kungnyo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j24307/i_downloaded_the_windows_10_iso_file_from/
  9. Is there any site that hosts Windows 10 ISO files from official Microsoft servers and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any site that hosts Windows 10 ISO files from official Microsoft servers and...: Because the official Microsoft Windows 10 ISO download site does not support download managers and adguard.net website also does not support download managers. I want to download it using download manager because there is only 1.5 GB daily data cap for my internet. submitted...
  10. after clean install from downloading iso files from websites

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    after clean install from downloading iso files from websites: I purchased my lenovo laptop which was of windows 10 pro version. Then I used pirated version of windows 10 education. now I downloaded iso files of windows 10 pro from websites and installed it. And I am now [ATTACH]stuck at the above shown pictures. I don't have the...