Windows 10: Win10Home and Win10Pro

Discus and support Win10Home and Win10Pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I click on the link " Advanced display settings"at DISPLAY in Settings, I only get this top Screenshot 39.png but not that supposed Screenshot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Philippecom, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Win10Home and Win10Pro

When I click on the link " Advanced display settings"at DISPLAY in Settings, I only get this top Screenshot 39.png but not that supposed Screenshot 7.pngbottom. I need to have this Screenshot 7.png because I can adjust bold text and a lot more things I want and absolutely it has to be available in genuine Win10 and Win10Pro but it is not in my Win10 Pro. I already checked the genuineness of my OS. Thanks for your time. Philippe

genuineness

Win10Home and Win10Pro efd0a230-3802-41e0-bee9-71eef5fcac2c?upload=true.png

Win10Home and Win10Pro d8876293-8fe0-4b96-879e-8464e1dbb5fc?upload=true.png

:)

Philippecom, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Silvalen Win User

Clean install of Win10Pro on machine previously running Win10Home

Vijay,

Unfortunately, that doesn't answer my question. My situation is slightly different - I had a Win10Home installation and purchased a new Win10Pro OEM key (not an upgrade). I would like to use that key to install Windows 10 Pro on the same machine by doing
    a fresh install - this is NOT an upgrade, and my understanding is that the key I purchased cannot be used for upgrading. So I need to know if I wipe out my current install of Win10Home and do a new, clean install with the Win10Pro key I purchased, will it
    work correctly?

Thanks!

Silvalen, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Win10Pro transfer to new PC

I bought a PC with Win7Pro already installed (the sticker refers to OEM). This was updated to Win10Pro. The motherboard on this PC has now died and I need to purchase another. Most come with Win10Home and I would wish to transfer the licence from the dead
    PC to the new one. Unfortunately, I do not have a Win10Pro licence key to hand (or access to it as the PC is dead). I do have the original disc and the key for the Win7Pro. I cannot find a straightforward answer as to whether I can upgrade a Win10Home installation
    to Win10Pro using the Win7Pro key. Please advise.

MertonEarl, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Win10Home and Win10Pro

How to activate win 10pro upgraded from Windows home

i upgraded win10home to win10pro but this is not activated please give a solution to activate win10pro

omkarmurthyH R, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Win10Home and Win10Pro

1. Win10Home and Win10Pro - Similar Threads - Win10Home Win10Pro

2. Settings screen of Win10Home is always on night mode and can't be switched off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings screen of Win10Home is always on night mode and can't be switched off: I've got a PC with Win10Home. OF all screens only the settings gear screen is in night mode all other windows /Apps are normal . Trying to switch on/off doesn't do anything. At daylight the screen is really hard to read. Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 22H2Installed on:...
  3. Settings screen of Win10Home is always on night mode and can't be switched off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings screen of Win10Home is always on night mode and can't be switched off: I've got a PC with Win10Home. OF all screens only the settings gear screen is in night mode all other windows /Apps are normal . Trying to switch on/off doesn't do anything. At daylight the screen is really hard to read. Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 22H2Installed on:...
  4. windows version back from Win10Pro to Win10Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows version back from Win10Pro to Win10Home: HelloPlease I need your help on this issue.Our User reset a device to attempt to wipe and restore, however they deleted all the devices partitions and this rolled the windows version back from Windows 10 Pro to Windows10 Home.Is there anyway to get the proper version that the...
  5. windows version back from Win10Pro to Win10Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows version back from Win10Pro to Win10Home: HelloPlease I need your help on this issue.Our User reset a device to attempt to wipe and restore, however they deleted all the devices partitions and this rolled the windows version back from Windows 10 Pro to Windows10 Home.Is there anyway to get the proper version that the...
  6. windows version back from Win10Pro to Win10Home

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. software that works in my win10Home, a friends's win10Pro, but not my win10Pro, why?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    software that works in my win10Home, a friends's win10Pro, but not my win10Pro, why?: Hello community, please help me out: It's about the software "mrp40 morse decoder", which automatically decodes the sound of morse code into text. I currently switched to a Dell pc, which came with win10Pro. I re-installed all software correctly, but this decoder...
  8. software works in win10Home but not win10Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    software works in win10Home but not win10Pro: Hello community, please help me out: It's about the software "mrp40 morse decoder", which automatically decodes the sound of morse code into text. I currently switched to a Dell pc, which came with win10Pro. I re-installed all software correctly, but this decoder...
  9. Switching from win10pro to win10home

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching from win10pro to win10home: Hi, I uninstalled windows a few years back, decided to come back. I installed windows 10, and couldn't remember if I used pro or home so I took a gamble. Seems I was wrong. I'd like to activate my OS but I chose the wrong version, is there a way to revert to home from pro...
  10. Clean install of Win10Pro on machine previously running Win10Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Clean install of Win10Pro on machine previously running Win10Home: Hi, I recently purchased a Win10 Professional OEM key and would like to simply do a clean installation on my current machine which is currently running a copy of Win10 Home. I initially thought I could just use the key and upgrade through the Activation interface, but that...