Windows 10: 通过WIN10截图工具截取的图片保存到OneNote时部分目录不能选择

Discus and support 通过WIN10截图工具截取的图片保存到OneNote时部分目录不能选择 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; 通过WIN10截图工具截取的图片保存到OneNote时大部分目录不能选择,只能选择如下显示的三个目录。 [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Virtual Sherman, Aug 12, 2019.

1. 通过WIN10截图工具截取的图片保存到OneNote时部分目录不能选择

通过WIN10截图工具截取的图片保存到OneNote时大部分目录不能选择,只能选择如下显示的三个目录。

通过WIN10截图工具截取的图片保存到OneNote时部分目录不能选择 0c1df736-b51d-420a-bd1f-fd80b21406e5?upload=true.png

:)

Virtual Sherman, Aug 12, 2019

2. Send to onenote

Hi,

It may be an issue with the add ins in OneNote, we suggest that you disable OneNote add-on and enable it. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click Manage add-ons.
    • On the left pane, click Toolbars and Extensions.
    • On the right hand side of the page check for Send to OneNote add-on. Highlight
      Send to OneNote and click on disable.
    • Once the add-on is disabled highlight the add-on again and enable it.
    Note: To enable the File menu in Internet Explorer press the
    Alt
    key on your keyboard.

You may also perform an online repair in Office 2007, to do an Online repair, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Right click Microsoft Office, click Change.
    • Choose Online repair.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    OneNote crashes and other issues

Hi Emre,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better assist you on your OneNote concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Are you using OneNote 2016 or the built-in OneNote app of Windows 10?
    • If you're using OneNote 2016, what is the full version number of your Office. To determine the version of your Office, follow the steps
      here.
    • Can you please provide us the step-by-step process on how you're attempting to draw in OneNote using the touchscreen?

Argel Obm, Aug 12, 2019
  4. 通过WIN10截图工具截取的图片保存到OneNote时部分目录不能选择

Win10 Mobile Lumia 950 & OneNote not syncing to right OneDrive Account

Are you using more than one account on your phone?

if there is more than one Microsoft account that may be the issue. Open up one note on the phone and select the bar menu in the top left. Then go to accounts and see what is listed. The one on the top is the first account it will sync from then the others
    if listed.

I would experiment with it and see if you remove all but the one account that the One Note File is saved with in One Drive and then open and close One Note to see if that helps.

If that doesn't work I would uninstall One Note and reinstall to see if that helps.

Good Luck!

William Sanderson, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

通过WIN10截图工具截取的图片保存到OneNote时部分目录不能选择

1. 通过WIN10截图工具截取的图片保存到OneNote时部分目录不能选择 - Similar Threads - 通过WIN10截图工具截取的图片保存到OneNote时部分目录不能选择

2. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes: Hello. I cant update my win10. Every time i get this error on 97%: We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes.My CBS folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag2f64qHpHghjAGwSNXlm5-226oR?e=4OhLFEDoing many fix attempts, nothing helps :Help me pls....
  3. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes: Hello. I cant update my win10. Every time i get this error on 97%: We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes.My CBS folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag2f64qHpHghjAGwSNXlm5-226oR?e=4OhLFEDoing many fix attempts, nothing helps :Help me pls....
  4. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present: I have a cloned drive E that backs up the main drive C every night.When I do a search in the C: drive, it responds with those matching files in the E drive only.I've played with the index locations and nothing is selected for E:...
  6. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present: I have a cloned drive E that backs up the main drive C every night.When I do a search in the C: drive, it responds with those matching files in the E drive only.I've played with the index locations and nothing is selected for E:...
  7. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.: over two years ago i was a member of windows insider program for windows 10 prof. and had get windows updates asap. my laptop is NOT window 11 compatible according to windows pc health check. I knew this then. but none the less Windows update installed windows 11 over night....
  9. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.: over two years ago i was a member of windows insider program for windows 10 prof. and had get windows updates asap. my laptop is NOT window 11 compatible according to windows pc health check. I knew this then. but none the less Windows update installed windows 11 over night....
  10. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.