Windows 10: Win10Pro Activation on a new device

Discus and support Win10Pro Activation on a new device in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Recently i have sold my desktop PC and i moved on a laptop. I installed Win10Pro64 from an USB stick made with Windows Media Creation Center.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VladNita, Jul 3, 2019.

1. VladNita Win User

Win10Pro Activation on a new device

Hello,

Recently i have sold my desktop PC and i moved on a laptop. I installed Win10Pro64 from an USB stick made with Windows Media Creation Center. The Win10Pro Licence is attached to my account with which i logged in on the laptop. However after all tutorials on the Microsoft Support center it still refuses to activate my Win10.

Initially the error i see is: 0xC004F213. After i hit the Troubleshoot button i choose the "I changed hardware on this device recently", 2 devices appear from which none is the current one i am using it, those 2 are old ones that i did not have access to them. Regardless of what i choose the activation failed.

Any solution to this?

Cheers,

Vlad

:)

VladNita, Jul 3, 2019
  2. MAK2606 Win User

Activation after PC parts changed - Win10Pro to Win10ProN

OLD Pc, który wciąż jest listed on my MS account was a custom build that I build with my own hands. There was a full legal Win10Pro. I made a backup pendrive some time ago. After motherboard and gpu faild I take everything out, put new parts
    and was trying to instal win10pro again from that rescue pendrive. However when I was instaling os there was few options to choose from that pendrive. There was win10home, win10homeN, win10pro and win10proN. I googled what is a difrence bitwin win10pro and
    win10proN and everything I get was that to some UE regulations the N version is for UE without MediaPlayer and nothing else. So I decided that should be no problem using Pro or **** for activation purposes. But eventualy it is a problem. I don't want to pay
    for activation if I had full leagal win10Pro no N version. I only ask if there is a way to activate win10proN if I had win10ProwithoutN. Becouse I don't see a reason to buy activation if I had one and only my PC died. If there is no way to activate win10proN
    without buing it again so I instal win10prowithoutN version and then I should get activation do to significant hardware change. I hope becouse I think that charging twice for the same os due to hardware failure isn't ok.

MAK2606, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Win10Pro Activation on a new device

Win10Pro transfer to new PC

I bought a PC with Win7Pro already installed (the sticker refers to OEM). This was updated to Win10Pro. The motherboard on this PC has now died and I need to purchase another. Most come with Win10Home and I would wish to transfer the licence from the dead
    PC to the new one. Unfortunately, I do not have a Win10Pro licence key to hand (or access to it as the PC is dead). I do have the original disc and the key for the Win7Pro. I cannot find a straightforward answer as to whether I can upgrade a Win10Home installation
    to Win10Pro using the Win7Pro key. Please advise.

MertonEarl, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Win10Pro Activation on a new device

1. Win10Pro Activation on a new device - Similar Threads - Win10Pro Activation device

2. How to reinstall windows to back to activated win10pro ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall windows to back to activated win10pro ?: I have had Dell 2in1 laptop 7350 with windows 8.1 pro and got a free uprade to windows 10 pro. After my SSD fail I've reinstall win10 pro from scratch but activation fail as embedded key is for windows home/ How to reinstall windows to back to activated win10pro ?...
  3. Over 100 Unknown Devices in Device Manger Win10Pro x64

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Over 100 Unknown Devices in Device Manger Win10Pro x64: Hi,Looking for some guidance please.Somehow, I have over 100 unknown devices on my computer showing in device manager.I can’t update the drivers for them as none are found, I’ve not tried every one just a random few.I have disabled them OK, and all is well, so the PC isn’t...
  4. Issue on new Win10Pro install on new system.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue on new Win10Pro install on new system.: Hi. I am Fiaz. I have an odd issue on a new install of win 10 Pro on a brand new new system. Fail to make a successful install to the new kit. Can see the USB key and start the install process. Mainly fails after showing the blue windows logs on screen. Got to the...
  5. Win10Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10Pro: I just bought from Discount Electronics a refurbished Dell PC with Windows 10 Pro. I can't use Advanced DISPLAY Settings because when I clicked on that link it doesn't show me anything to adjust the text and screen better, like the bold text , the brightness, the resolutions...
  6. win10pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win10pro: 2B87N-8KFHP-DKV6R-Y2C8J-PKCKT this is my key for windows 10pro but now is not working why????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10pro/bc2fc63b-d83e-4f3e-b5a3-09a114de1f3e
  7. How to activate win10pro on new computer using win7pro license?

How to activate win10pro on new computer using win7pro license?: My computer died. I got a new motherboard and cpu, downloaded and installed win10pro. When I tried to activate using my win7pro upgrade product key, it didn't activate. Tried logging into my Microsoft account, that didn't work either. How can I get this activated?...
  8. Activating on a brand new device

Activating on a brand new device: Hello I have had Windows 10 since it was first released. I have had Windows 10 activated on several devices and recently with my laptop dying I built a new pc with all new hardware. Is there any way to get my license attached to this new computer? Thank you 150451
  9. Win10Pro transfer to new PC

Win10Pro transfer to new PC: I bought a PC with Win7Pro already installed (the sticker refers to OEM). This was updated to Win10Pro. The motherboard on this PC has now died and I need to purchase another. Most come with Win10Home and I would wish to transfer the licence from the dead PC to the new one....
  10. Cant activate win10pro

Cant activate win10pro: Guys i changed my cpu and motherboard today, my windows activation is gone, i find the key from my email but when i try it it doesnt activate, i also tried to troubleshoot and he founds my account when i click the hardware change button , but when i click the activate button...