Windows 10: Win10pro Install - please help, I am losing my mind!!!

Discus and support Win10pro Install - please help, I am losing my mind!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I just migrated back to Win after a decade on Mac. Build my tower and am now failing miserably at installing Win 10 pro. Here's the deal. 1. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by muchogrande, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Win10pro Install - please help, I am losing my mind!!!

Hi, I just migrated back to Win after a decade on Mac. Build my tower and am now failing miserably at installing Win 10 pro.

Here's the deal.

1. I format a USB drive to NTFS/GUID on my Mac Pro and copy the contents of the latest win10 disk image (Win10_1909_English_x64) onto it. (Exfat was not being recognized and Fat32 doesn't work as the Win install disk now has a file that is too big).

2. I plug the USB drive into the Win machine and load up windows installer.

3. Select Drive 0 (I only have 1 drive installed for now - a Samsung 970 500GB NVME) and hit next. It starts to install, but before copying any files (0%):

4. Error message pops up - Error Code: 0x0000005

5. I go back to the beginning and try again. I see the 4 partitions on the drive selection screen. Partition 4 is listed as Primary, so I select that and hit Next. I am told "We couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one.. see setup log files"

6. I delete all partitions on this screen and attempt to install on a completely unallocated Drive 0.

7. I get the error "Windows could not prepare the computer to boot into the next phase of the installation..."

8. I use diskpart to wipe the disk and try again. Same exact thing happens.

Slowly going insane here, any help greatly appreciated.

:)

muchogrande, Jan 9, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Win10pro Install - please help, I am losing my mind!!!

Win10Pro install Wizard

Contacted Staples refurbish-er. They concluded that the Win10Pro OS was corrupt and I ordered a replacement PC. I might have able to re-install the OS if I had the software but elected for the replacement PC with Win10Pro. Thanks.

PatrickSheedyW2DHB, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Win10pro Install - please help, I am losing my mind!!!

1. Win10pro Install - please help, I am losing my mind!!! - Similar Threads - Win10pro Install please

2. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Losing my mind right now: The issueI'm trying to change the notification sound, but when I use Powershell to test the notification sound, THERE IS NO AUDIO.What I've triedWIT1: Editing the custom audioWIT2: Using a WAV formatWIT3: Putting the audio file in the OS directoryThe roadblocks that will...
  3. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Losing my mind right now: The issueI'm trying to change the notification sound, but when I use Powershell to test the notification sound, THERE IS NO AUDIO.What I've triedWIT1: Editing the custom audioWIT2: Using a WAV formatWIT3: Putting the audio file in the OS directoryThe roadblocks that will...
  4. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Am I hacked? Am I losing my mind?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I hacked? Am I losing my mind?: I keep having to rewrite this because I get carried away with including details. Here are the hard facts:I discovered that a phone that was put up in storage has been the culprit for not only remotely accessing my router, but taking over complete control over my home...
  7. Am I hacked? Am I losing my mind?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am I hacked? Am I losing my mind?: I keep having to rewrite this because I get carried away with including details. Here are the hard facts:I discovered that a phone that was put up in storage has been the culprit for not only remotely accessing my router, but taking over complete control over my home...
  8. Am I hacked? Am I losing my mind?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I can’t create files please help me before I lose my mind

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t create files please help me before I lose my mind: Sony Vegas And JoyToKey Won’t let me save/create files submitted by /u/SSJSageMode [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gynoqs/i_cant_create_files_please_help_me_before_i_lose/
  10. PLEASE HELP IM LOSING MY MIND

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PLEASE HELP IM LOSING MY MIND: Randomly after getting off cod last night my pc decided to tell me it was fetching cdn configuration on the blizzard launcher but now I have “website www.microsoft.com is online but isn’t responding to connection attempts and nothing will download I’ve tried all the fixes...