Windows 10: Win10pro license showing Window 10 Enterprise ?

Discus and support Win10pro license showing Window 10 Enterprise ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Win10pro license showing Window 10 Enterprise at hotmail.com ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BleuOisou, May 4, 2021.

1. BleuOisou Win User

Win10pro license showing Window 10 Enterprise ?

Win10pro license showing Window 10 Enterprise at hotmail.com ?

:)

BleuOisou, May 4, 2021

2. reactivation windows 10 enterprise

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you are trying to Deploy Windows 10 Enterprise license I suggest review this Microsoft Guide and follow all steps:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deploy...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, May 4, 2021
  3. beitz1967 Win User
    Replaced broken Surface Pro 3 (win10Pro) with refurb unit (WIn10 Enterprise) Help with License

I broke the screen on my SP 3 and bought a refurbished SP3 replacement on eBay. The replacement came with Win10 Enterprise and does not have Windows store. I've not found a way to restore the store app, so thinking going back to Win10 Pro is the best way
    to go. Can I move the license from my old machine to the replacement and start with a fresh install of Win10Pro? Thanks for any guidance!

beitz1967, May 4, 2021
  4. Win10pro license showing Window 10 Enterprise ?

HELP! Help Me Me Regain My Win10Pro Digital License Linked To My Microsoft Account

I had a Windows 10 Pro digital license linked to my Microsoft ID. I was using it in a Asus Desktop.

A week ago, I sold my desktop. I reset the OS as I thought it was sufficient enough but forgot to remove it from my linked devices. The person who bought it switched it on, and logged into
    the reset OS with his Microsoft ID and went through the registration process. Now, it is showing that he has digital license linked to his
    Microsoft ID, even though he never had a digital license prior to buying this desktop from me.

In the meantime, I bought a laptop and installed
    Win10Pro. When I tried to reactivate my digital license, it says I don’t have a digital license attached to my Microsoft ID. Does it mean that the my digital license got
    transferred to the new owner of my desktop? What should I do? What is the way to get back my digital license of my Win10Pro ? Please note that I have currently removed my old desktop from my list of linked devices. It no longer shows
    in my devices section.

Also I have a Windows 7 Home Basic retail copy and a Windows 8 Pro digital license. Will these be of any use to regain my digital license for Win10Pro ? Please help. I am
    devastated now. I wanted to sell my desktop alone, not my Win10Pro digital license too with it. Already I sold the desktop for a very low price. If my Win10Pro license also
    disappears with it, I am screwed.

Hugely appreciate your inputs.

Note: Problem Solved.

prmbasheer, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Win10pro license showing Window 10 Enterprise ?

1. Win10pro license showing Window 10 Enterprise ? - Similar Threads - Win10pro license showing

2. Windows 10 Enterprise Eval Shows License Expired Immediately Upon Install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise Eval Shows License Expired Immediately Upon Install: Since last Friday, August 11, 2023, any install of Windows 10 Enterprise Eval immediately shows License Expired. slmgr -rearm says it was successful but after reboot is still in License Expired state and shuts down after an hour.There is an event in the application log that...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise Eval Shows License Expired Immediately Upon Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise Eval Shows License Expired Immediately Upon Install: Since last Friday, August 11, 2023, any install of Windows 10 Enterprise Eval immediately shows License Expired. slmgr -rearm says it was successful but after reboot is still in License Expired state and shuts down after an hour.There is an event in the application log that...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise Eval Shows License Expired Immediately Upon Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Enterprise licensing

Enterprise licensing: Good day. What are the licensing options for Windows 10 computers of about 100 pcs. with the possibility of monitoring the licensed equipment, as well as the transfer of the operating system from one computer to another?...
  6. Enterprise licensing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enterprise licensing: Good day. What are the licensing options for Windows 10 computers of about 100 pcs. with the possibility of monitoring the licensed equipment, as well as the transfer of the operating system from one computer to another?...
  7. Enterprise licensing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to license Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 license

How to license Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 license: Hi AllCan anyone tell me how I license Windows 10 Enterprise when I have an E3 license?What ISO do I use for Windows 10? I previously tried to activate Windows 10 by just signing in to my account on the machine but it did not activate. What is the correct procedure?...
  9. Replaced broken Surface Pro 3 (win10Pro) with refurb unit (WIn10 Enterprise) Help with License

Replaced broken Surface Pro 3 (win10Pro) with refurb unit (WIn10 Enterprise) Help with License: I broke the screen on my SP 3 and bought a refurbished SP3 replacement on eBay. The replacement came with Win10 Enterprise and does not have Windows store. I've not found a way to restore the store app, so thinking going back to Win10 Pro is the best way to go. Can I move the...
  10. Windows 10 EnterpriseS licensing/activation

Windows 10 EnterpriseS licensing/activation: Split from this thread. [ATTACH] here's the image the instructions say to include https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprises-licensingactivation/5e274069-ec10-4208-8618-86d32eb79853"