Windows 10: Win11 Bluetooth crashing when connecting a specific device

Discus and support Win11 Bluetooth crashing when connecting a specific device in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been having a problem connecting a PlayStation 4 controller, Bluetooth is disabled when connecting it, and it's only one in particular because I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VileKiller, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Win11 Bluetooth crashing when connecting a specific device

I have been having a problem connecting a PlayStation 4 controller, Bluetooth is disabled when connecting it, and it's only one in particular because I don't have any problem with the rest of the PS4 controllers I have or another type of device, they work correctly.

:)

VileKiller, Jun 9, 2023
  2. malware Win User

Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Jun 9, 2023
  3. pheles22 Win User
    Audio on connected Bluetooth devices

I'm having a weird problem that I can't figure out and it's driving me nuts.

All that I'm attempting to do is to listen to the podcasts that I have on my Android smart phone through the speakers on my computer via Bluetooth. This worked in Win 8, but since upgrading to 10 I'm encountering a problem.

The computer will pair with the phone with no issues. It will also connect with the device via Bluetooth, no issues there either. But I can't make it pull the audio from the phone. When connected, the audio still plays through the phone, and not the computer.

I've poked around audio settings, and can't find anything. I installed drivers specific to the phone, that did not work. I also went to Dell's site and installed Bluetooth drivers that are specific to my computer. No change.

Any suggestions?

pheles22, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

Win11 Bluetooth crashing when connecting a specific device

Unable to connect devices to bluetooth

Hi,

Based on the information that you've shared, this can be caused by the Bluetooth drivers on your device. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• If you're able to connect your headset on your device prior to disabling the built in Bluetooth adapter.
    • If your computer crashes when connecting Bluetooth devices prior to disabling the built in Bluetooth adapter.
    • If you've included the built in Bluetooth drivers when you've updated the device drivers.
    • If you can see exclamation points in Device Manager. To check this, you can perform the following:
      • Search and launch Device Manager using Cortana.
      • Click on the arrow icons to show the list of drivers per category.

Win11 Bluetooth crashing when connecting a specific device 5d94b579-9bfb-40c7-b781-cdd16243f16e.png

• The version of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Win11 Bluetooth crashing when connecting a specific device

1. Win11 Bluetooth crashing when connecting a specific device - Similar Threads - Win11 Bluetooth crashing

2. win11 force connecting bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win11 force connecting bluetooth headphones: if bluetooth is active on my windows11 pc, it does always automatically connect to my earbuds.so when the pc is on, i can not use my earbuds for anything else.. its impossible to use them with the phone, ipad or anything. windows11 overrides everything and force-connects. it...
  3. win11 force connecting bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win11 force connecting bluetooth headphones: if bluetooth is active on my windows11 pc, it does always automatically connect to my earbuds.so when the pc is on, i can not use my earbuds for anything else.. its impossible to use them with the phone, ipad or anything. windows11 overrides everything and force-connects. it...
  4. Win11 bluetooth cannot find/connect bluetooth device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 bluetooth cannot find/connect bluetooth device.: No matter whatever device i put in pairing, my desktop can't find and stay in the window which shows "Add a device: make sure that your device is turned on....". My any other things are fine to connect the bluetooth so appearently my pc must of having some problems connecting...
  5. Win11 bluetooth cannot find/connect bluetooth device.

Win11 bluetooth cannot find/connect bluetooth device.: No matter whatever device i put in pairing, my desktop can't find and stay in the window which shows "Add a device: make sure that your device is turned on....". My any other things are fine to connect the bluetooth so appearently my pc must of having some problems connecting...
  6. Win11 Bluetooth crashing when connecting a specific device

Win11 Bluetooth crashing when connecting a specific device: I have been having a problem connecting a PlayStation 4 controller, Bluetooth is disabled when connecting it, and it's only one in particular because I don't have any problem with the rest of the PS4 controllers I have or another type of device, they work correctly....
  7. Playback freezes when a bluetooth device connects

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Playback freezes when a bluetooth device connects: Media of various types browser playback, game play audio, etc. will sometimes pause or freeze when Bluetooth devices connect i.e., are removed from charger to be used. Sometimes media will be resumable and sometimes not. Sometimes one will play with another will not. I've...
  8. Windows crash when connecting bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crash when connecting bluetooth headset: Every time I connect my bluetooth headset windows crashes. it is Bluetooth usb adapter DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL What failed: BthAvrcp.sys What I already tried: - Deleting bluetooth drivers and restarting my pc - Resetting my pc my dump: My MiniDump...
  9. Playing connection sound when bluetooth device connects

in Windows 10 Customization
    Playing connection sound when bluetooth device connects: Hi community Was reaching out to see if there was a way to add a sound when a bluetooth device ie controller connects / disconnects to windows. Basically looking for the same functionality when a usb device connects or disconnects. Looked through control panel sounds,...
  10. Bluetooth won't pair with specific device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth won't pair with specific device: Windows 10 Bluetooth can not find/pair with my Tivoli Audio "PAL BT" (bluetooth)radio. Pairing is successful with my BT headphones, and a SONY speaker, I can easily pair the PAL with my iPhone, so it is putting out a BT pairing signal! I use a Plugable BT400 dongle for...