Windows 10: Win11 BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support Win11 BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Try to find the cause of the BSODHiI bought a laptop for a month, yesterday afternoon when I was watching the live broadcast, the computer suddenly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Léonore Shaw, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Win11 BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Try to find the cause of the BSODHiI bought a laptop for a month, yesterday afternoon when I was watching the live broadcast, the computer suddenly BSOD, blue screen code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, after the computer restarted, the laptop is normal. I've been plugging it on for a day without problems, and my Windows and drivers are the latest, and I haven't installed any software recently. I tried to analyze the MiniDump file with Windbg, but I don't know why.System information Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-12500H 3.10 GHz Machine ram 16.0 GB 15.7 GB available Device ID A5079E86-

:)

Léonore Shaw, Jun 15, 2022

2. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1MN1Ypl7R3rbmt2VEh0MWxCNzA

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Jun 15, 2022
  3. mad1394 Win User
    IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Jun 15, 2022
  4. Win11 BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jun 15, 2022
Thema:

Win11 BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. Win11 BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - Win11 BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL WIN11 - GA402RJ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL WIN11 - GA402RJ: Hi, I have a problem with my laptop is an ASUS G14 GA402RJ-G14. R96700 every time I disconnect it from power it gives me a blue screen error. Here's WinDbg's analysis.the file .dmp can be download for this...
  3. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL WIN11 - GA402RJ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL WIN11 - GA402RJ: Hi, I have a problem with my laptop is an ASUS G14 GA402RJ-G14. R96700 every time I disconnect it from power it gives me a blue screen error. Here's WinDbg's analysis.the file .dmp can be download for this...
  4. irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe WIN11 bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe WIN11 bluescreen: DMP files and .nfo file link: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhCXr3dgcsvlwB5ypiBvbJ05uxmk?e=sKmVQ3encountered this issue 3 times already, can someone please help take a look at this?...
  5. irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe WIN11 bluescreen

irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe WIN11 bluescreen: DMP files and .nfo file link: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhCXr3dgcsvlwB5ypiBvbJ05uxmk?e=sKmVQ3encountered this issue 3 times already, can someone please help take a look at this?...
  6. irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe WIN11 BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe WIN11 BSOD: Hello, I've been getting this error a lot lately along with other BSOD errors but mostly this one. It has been going on for more than 3 weeks now and I've even tried resetting my PC but it didn't help. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
  7. irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe WIN11 BSOD

irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe WIN11 BSOD: Hello, I've been getting this error a lot lately along with other BSOD errors but mostly this one. It has been going on for more than 3 weeks now and I've even tried resetting my PC but it didn't help. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
  8. irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe WIN11 BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe WIN11 BSOD: For months I have been getting regular I mean all day long the above BSOD.After much frustration I took my desktop into the local repair shop. They benched it for 4 days and said it was an issue with the memory and I paid for fresh memory to be installed plus for their time....
  9. irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe WIN11 BSOD

irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe WIN11 BSOD: For months I have been getting regular I mean all day long the above BSOD.After much frustration I took my desktop into the local repair shop. They benched it for 4 days and said it was an issue with the memory and I paid for fresh memory to be installed plus for their time....
  10. Win11 BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Try to find the cause of the BSODHiI bought a laptop for a month, yesterday afternoon when I was watching the live broadcast, the computer suddenly BSOD, blue screen code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, after the computer restarted, the laptop is normal. I've been plugging it on for...