Windows 10: Win11 doesn't save mouse settings

Discus and support Win11 doesn't save mouse settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I formatted my PC recently, and I had no problem before that but after the format, Windows doesn't save the mouse sensitivity. After every restart, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Muharrem KULAKSIZ, Feb 14, 2024.

1. Win11 doesn't save mouse settings

I formatted my PC recently, and I had no problem before that but after the format, Windows doesn't save the mouse sensitivity. After every restart, it returns to the default level. Things I've tried so far: 1- Scan and repair Windows through cmd2- Uninstall and reinstall the mouse and drivers from Device Manager3- Change the mouse settings by RegeditEvery software and driver is up to date as well as Windows 11

:)

Muharrem KULAKSIZ, Feb 14, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Win11 doesn't save mouse settings 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 14, 2024
  3. Snip & Sketch - saving to Desktop sometimes works and sometimes does Not work (Win11)

On Win11 Snip & Sketch sometimes copies from the clipboard to the desktop and sometimes does Not

copy to the Desktop. The failed copies are listed in the recent action list, but when accessed Win11 gives

the error that "file has been moved"....

So I went into Settings to check that "Autocopy to Clipboard" was On

I noticed that there was also a setting for "Save Snips" which gives a confirmation

box when doing a save - so I set this to On

Somehow confirming the save seems to have fixed the problem, adding a step is a drag, but

at least now snip & sketch has been working every time

jmwatt1234, Feb 14, 2024
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Win11 doesn't save mouse settings

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 14, 2024
Thema:

Win11 doesn't save mouse settings

1. Win11 doesn't save mouse settings - Similar Threads - Win11 doesn't save

2. Win11 doesn't save mouse settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 doesn't save mouse settings: I formatted my PC recently, and I had no problem before that but after the format, Windows doesn't save the mouse sensitivity. After every restart, it returns to the default level. Things I've tried so far: 1- Scan and repair Windows through cmd2- Uninstall and reinstall the...
  3. Save mouse settings for each device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Save mouse settings for each device: I have 2 setups; Home and Work. With different mouses and keyboards. At work I have standard mouse with standard 600 DPI resolution and at home I have gaming mouse with 1800 DPI resolution. So what I want that windows will save Pointer speed option for each device separately,...
  4. Save mouse settings for each device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Save mouse settings for each device: I have 2 setups; Home and Work. With different mouses and keyboards. At work I have standard mouse with standard 600 DPI resolution and at home I have gaming mouse with 1800 DPI resolution. So what I want that windows will save Pointer speed option for each device separately,...
  5. Save mouse settings for each device

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Save mouse settings for each device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Save mouse settings for each device

8. BIOS DOESN'T SAVE SETTINGS

BIOS DOESN'T SAVE SETTINGS: I recently updated the battery in the motherboard to make the BIOS work. It worked, but after that it stopped loading normally into Windows and saving settings. Can you help with this in any way?...
  9. BIOS DOESN'T SAVE SETTINGS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS DOESN'T SAVE SETTINGS: I recently updated the battery in the motherboard to make the BIOS work. It worked, but after that it stopped loading normally into Windows and saving settings. Can you help with this in any way?...
  10. BIOS DOESN'T SAVE SETTINGS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps