Windows 10: Win11 Not seeing new network SSDs

Discus and support Win11 Not seeing new network SSDs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have four external hard drives on my network, in a MediaSonic Probox enclosure, two standard HDDs and two new SSDs. The HDD are mapped to drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jdcrutchfield, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Win11 Not seeing new network SSDs

I have four external hard drives on my network, in a MediaSonic Probox enclosure, two standard HDDs and two new SSDs. The HDD are mapped to drive letters in Win11 and I access them via a router. I just added the new SSDs, and Win11 can't see them. I plugged the enclosure directly into my computer via USB and Win11 saw them fine and gave them drive letters. I formatted them and put files on them. Then I returned them to the network router via USB, and Win11 can't see them anymore. It can still see the old HDDs, but not the new SSDs. The router sees them fine. What am I doing wrong, or

:)

jdcrutchfield, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Ruff Win User

Win11 Health Check won't run due to 'my organization'

Thanks ... very useful. Here is what I got ...

Win11 Not seeing new network SSDs 8mjVltr.jpg

• Sure, my current boot method isn't right - using CSM
    • Disk partition is off - fine ... just looking to install Win 11 to a brand new SSD and build my PC install around it
      might due boot between win10 and win11 for a while
    • secure boot - I guess I can turn that on

Any suggestions? All I want to do is install Win11 on a new SSD and then think about which PC to put it in. Does it really matter if the installing PC isn't up to snuff / specs?

Ruff, Dec 6, 2022
  3. Ghot Win User
    Win11 Health Check won't run due to 'my organization'

You need to list the hardware for the computers you're considering.

Ghot, Dec 6, 2022
  4. Win11 Not seeing new network SSDs

Win11 upgrade not coming

If you checked again my previous replies, you can see ASUS re-installed my new notebook a even newer Win10 Home installation. After this 2nd time installation, I only did these to the toy:

1. installed chrome
    2. changed its display brightness
    3. changed wallpaper
    After your previous suggestion, the 1 month temp McAfee was gone.

I can't figure out why I can't upgrade to Win11 for such a new notebook. Newer notebook will come with Win11 natively Win11 Not seeing new network SSDs :)

MingCheng6, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

Win11 Not seeing new network SSDs

1. Win11 Not seeing new network SSDs - Similar Threads - Win11 seeing network

2. Windows 10 PC cannot see new network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 PC cannot see new network: New Sky Max hub with fibre broadband installed. Every device in the house is connected and working fine, yet my Windows 10 PC does not even see the network, though it does see the networks belonging to the neighbours. Have tried ethernet cable directly to the router, this...
  3. Cannot connect new Win11 laptop to network printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect new Win11 laptop to network printer: I have a new Dell Inspiron 15 3250. I have been unable to connect this PC to my network printer. I have a Dell PC and an ASUS laptop both running WIN 10 that share the printer and see each other on the Wi-Fi network.I have tried the various fixes using the advanced sharing...
  4. Cannot connect new Win11 laptop to network printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect new Win11 laptop to network printer: I have a new Dell Inspiron 15 3250. I have been unable to connect this PC to my network printer. I have a Dell PC and an ASUS laptop both running WIN 10 that share the printer and see each other on the Wi-Fi network.I have tried the various fixes using the advanced sharing...
  5. Win11 cannot see Ethernet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 cannot see Ethernet connection: I have my main Desktop W10 computer connected to my Router by ethernet cable, which is working fine - I see "Network 2" when looking at "networks & Sharing" .I also have another ethernet cable running from the Router to other side of the house, which was connected to a Range...
  6. Win11 cannot see Ethernet connection

Win11 cannot see Ethernet connection: I have my main Desktop W10 computer connected to my Router by ethernet cable, which is working fine - I see "Network 2" when looking at "networks & Sharing" .I also have another ethernet cable running from the Router to other side of the house, which was connected to a Range...
  7. Win11 Not seeing new network SSDs

Win11 Not seeing new network SSDs: I have four external hard drives on my network, in a MediaSonic Probox enclosure, two standard HDDs and two new SSDs. The HDD are mapped to drive letters in Win11 and I access them via a router. I just added the new SSDs, and Win11 can't see them. I plugged the enclosure...
  8. Swap SSDs Between Old and New PC?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Swap SSDs Between Old and New PC?: I currently have a PC with Windows 10 on a 1 TB SSD. I’m about to receive a new PC which has only a 500 GB SSD. Both my current PC and the new PC I am about to receive are/will be running Windows 10 which is loaded on their respective SSDs. What I want to do is swap the SSDs....
  9. Need help moving SSDs to a new build

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help moving SSDs to a new build: I recently swapped out my motherboard (thanks to the redditors who helped me last week). I had to wipe my boot drive and do a clean install of Windows 10. I'd like to transfer the other SSDs from the old pc over though (they don't have an OS on them, just game files I'd like...
  10. New - Can't See Other PC's On Home Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New - Can't See Other PC's On Home Network: I need to connect two laptops on my home network via WiFi, one of which has a printer attached via USB that I need to share. I read this recent post from Yertiz on the same issue. I followed the tutorial here on this forum, and then the suggestions in Yertiz's post. I still...