Windows 10: Win11 Spooler service stops running

Discus and support Win11 Spooler service stops running in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We have a Win11 client where there is an installed printer that works, then suddenly all applications think there is no printer installed.Check the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AffordablePaypal, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Win11 Spooler service stops running

We have a Win11 client where there is an installed printer that works, then suddenly all applications think there is no printer installed.Check the Print Spooler service and it stopped running. How can I troubleshoot why this is happening?

:)

AffordablePaypal, Feb 1, 2023
  2. JIng_1618 Win User

Print Spooler Service Not Running

getting Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable.

Windows Print Spooler Service could not be started

tried suggestion one, but stop button is not available when I go to Print Spooler

JIng_1618, Feb 1, 2023
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Print Spooler Service Not Running

Hello,

We can offer a few troubleshooting steps related to this issue and see which helps. First, check if you can
    update your drivers, restart your PC after the update and see how it goes.

Another step that we can try is to check if there are print queues left on your printer spooler folder. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows key + R to launch the Run
      dialog.
    • Type services.msc and hit the Enter key.
    • Find the Print Spooler services, right-click and select
      Stop.
    • Leave the services window open and launch the Run dialog once again.
    • Type %systemroot%\System32\spool\printers\
    • Hit the Enter key.
    • Check if the folder is empty. If otherwise, delete all files.
    • Go back to step 3, right-click and select Start.
    • Restart your PC.
    Keep us posted and let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Feb 1, 2023
  4. bro67 Win User

Win11 Spooler service stops running

Print Spooler Service Stopping

Drugged up on Pain Med's, exhausted from barely any sleep for four days and trying to type on a iPhnone. The USB driver and queue can end up stalling. Have you checked the print queue to see if there are jobs stalled or in the Print Spooler folder? Also grab the Process Explorer by Sysinternals from Microsoft.com. It will allow you to see the Sub Process, especially under the System process. See the following:

Clear Printer Spooler Files

• Click Start, type Services.msc in Search box or Click WIN+Q, type “Services.msc” in the open box.
    • Services can be found under Computer Management on older operation system (Windows XP)
    • Double-click Printer Spooler in the list.
    • Click Stop and click OK.
    • Open C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS.

I cannot find the tutorial, this is a more extensive way to check Print spooler stopping automatically on Windows 10, Windows 8 and 8.1 windowstricks.in

bro67, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

Win11 Spooler service stops running

1. Win11 Spooler service stops running - Similar Threads - Win11 Spooler service

2. Win11 Spooler service stops running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 Spooler service stops running: We have a Win11 client where there is an installed printer that works, then suddenly all applications think there is no printer installed.Check the Print Spooler service and it stopped running. How can I troubleshoot why this is happening?...
  3. Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically: So my print spooler service is not running or starting automatically but when i checked i directly don't have t*** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  4. Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically: So my print spooler service is not running or starting automatically but when i checked i directly don't have t*** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  5. Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. printer spooler service stops

printer spooler service stops: Why does printer spooler service stop when installing printer drivers? This causes driver install to fail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-spooler-service-stops/f16d0199-94b7-4da4-9a35-58dde3553eb7
  7. Local print spooler service is not running

Local print spooler service is not running: I have an error message when printing, and this only started since the last Windows 10 update a few days ago. It says "The local print spooler service is not running. Please restart the spooler or restart the machine." I have stopped, then restarted the spooler. I have...
  8. Print Spooler Service is Not Running

Print Spooler Service is Not Running: My computer stopped being able to print suddenly, and I am getting the Print Spooler Service is Not Running error. I have an HP ENVY 4250 that I attempted to remove (and it's drivers) including a multitude of locations based on recommendations here. However it is still...
  9. Print Spooler Service Stopping

Print Spooler Service Stopping: What can I do to keep the print spooler service from stopping all the time ? I have to restart it almost daily. Thanks in advance for assistance. 70050
  10. "Print Spooler service isn't running"

"Print Spooler service isn't running": For some reason, my printer doesn't show up in applications such as Microsoft Word or Libre Office, although I'm sure that it's connected properly to the computer because it still lets me scan documents. When I troubleshoot the printer, I get this error message: "The Print...