Windows 10: Win11 widgets automatically opens multiple log-in windows on hover-over.

Discus and support Win11 widgets automatically opens multiple log-in windows on hover-over. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The subject line pretty much says it all -don't even have to click the shortcut, it just starts opening logins. Sometimes there'll be up 20-30 login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by X Y3, Sep 18, 2022.

1. X Y3 Win User

Win11 widgets automatically opens multiple log-in windows on hover-over.

The subject line pretty much says it all -don't even have to click the shortcut, it just starts opening logins. Sometimes there'll be up 20-30 login windows that have to be closed. Is this a bug or a feature and what can I do to stop it? Putting this in "Accounts, profiles and login" but seems like it would fit in "Performance and system failures" too.

:)

2. EmyD2 Win User

Windows 11 weather widget hover

Hello!

I just installed Windows 11 from Windows 10 and i can't find how to disable the open when hover function to the weather widget. In windows 10 it was on right click and it was just there, open on hover, but in Windows 11 i can't find where this setting is. I want the widget on my taskbar, but without the open when hover funciton. Just on click.

Couldn't find anything on google aswell. I found how to complely disable the weather widget, but i want it there, just not the hover thing.

Could anyone help?

Thank you very much!

EmyD2, Sep 18, 2022
  3. Paulo GM Win User
    Windows 11 weather widget hover

Hi Emy, I am Paulo and I'd like to help.

Unfortunately, there's no way to disable hovering on the widget icon for now. The only way to avoid the icon from popping up is to center the taskbar so the Weather widget will stay on the left corner of the taskbar.

But, I would suggest you upvote this feedback as this was already reported in the Feedback Hub app.

Windows Insider

Paulo GM, Sep 18, 2022
  4. Win11 widgets automatically opens multiple log-in windows on hover-over.

Win11 Photo Widget?

How do I select from One Drive and make permanent a photo in my Win11 Photo Widget?

John and Angela Vigent, Sep 18, 2022
Thema:

Win11 widgets automatically opens multiple log-in windows on hover-over.

1. Win11 widgets automatically opens multiple log-in windows on hover-over. - Similar Threads - Win11 widgets automatically

2. Win11 widgets automatically opens multiple log-in windows on hover-over.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 widgets automatically opens multiple log-in windows on hover-over.: The subject line pretty much says it all -don't even have to click the shortcut, it just starts opening logins. Sometimes there'll be up 20-30 login windows that have to be closed. Is this a bug or a feature and what can I do to stop it? Putting this in "Accounts, profiles...
  3. Windows 11 weather widget hover

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 weather widget hover: Hello!I just installed Windows 11 from Windows 10 and i can't find how to disable the open when hover function to the weather widget. In windows 10 it was on right click and it was just there, open on hover, but in Windows 11 i can't find where this setting is. I want the...
  4. Windows 11 weather widget hover

Windows 11 weather widget hover: Hello!I just installed Windows 11 from Windows 10 and i can't find how to disable the open when hover function to the weather widget. In windows 10 it was on right click and it was just there, open on hover, but in Windows 11 i can't find where this setting is. I want the...
  5. Win11 Photo Widget?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Photo Widget?: How do I select from One Drive and make permanent a photo in my Win11 Photo Widget? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-photo-widget/cae0f919-b2e1-488f-a16c-32d7c811049b
  6. Win11 Photo Widget?

Win11 Photo Widget?: How do I select from One Drive and make permanent a photo in my Win11 Photo Widget? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-photo-widget/cae0f919-b2e1-488f-a16c-32d7c811049b
  7. Start menu in Win11 closes automatically when opened after cursor hovers over other taskbar...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu in Win11 closes automatically when opened after cursor hovers over other taskbar...: TitleHi Microsoft community,After the most recent windows updateKB5010414, I noticed that my start menu was behaving a bit strange. When I would click on the start button, it would sometimes automatically close. After experimenting, I found that this would always happen if...
  8. Start menu in Win11 closes automatically when opened after cursor hovers over other taskbar...

Start menu in Win11 closes automatically when opened after cursor hovers over other taskbar...: TitleHi Microsoft community,After the most recent windows updateKB5010414, I noticed that my start menu was behaving a bit strange. When I would click on the start button, it would sometimes automatically close. After experimenting, I found that this would always happen if...
  9. Hovering over outlook open windows causes screen freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hovering over outlook open windows causes screen freezing: Related to AERO PEEK view in win 10 pro 20H2 surface laptop 3.. when hovering over the outlook open windows in the taskbar, the screen freezes for 2-3 seconds and does it continuously until mouse cursor is moved from the outlook windows.. error code 4101 source display.....
  10. Hover over icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hover over icon: [ATTACH] How do i stop this from happening everytime i drag the mouse over an icon? It even stays like that even if im not hovering over it, i need to click for it to disipear....