Windows 10: win11

Discus and support win11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; qqjavamceventdump: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1fowyx19QmSKIJ29UAi7Q4Q?pwd=kp26 : kp26... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Windows Category - All, Dec 2, 2023.

1. win11

qqjavamceventdump: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1fowyx19QmSKIJ29UAi7Q4Q?pwd=kp26 : kp26

:)

Windows Category - All, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Ghot Win User

Win11 Health Check won't run due to 'my organization'

You need to list the hardware for the computers you're considering.

Ghot, Dec 2, 2023
  3. Win11 upgrade not coming

If you checked again my previous replies, you can see ASUS re-installed my new notebook a even newer Win10 Home installation. After this 2nd time installation, I only did these to the toy:

1. installed chrome
    2. changed its display brightness
    3. changed wallpaper
    After your previous suggestion, the 1 month temp McAfee was gone.

I can't figure out why I can't upgrade to Win11 for such a new notebook. Newer notebook will come with Win11 natively win11 :)

MingCheng6, Dec 2, 2023
  4. Ruff Win User

win11

Win11 Health Check won't run due to 'my organization'

Thanks ... very useful. Here is what I got ...
    win11 8mjVltr.jpg
    • Sure, my current boot method isn't right - using CSM
    • Disk partition is off - fine ... just looking to install Win 11 to a brand new SSD and build my PC install around it might due boot between win10 and win11 for a while
    • secure boot - I guess I can turn that on
    Any suggestions? All I want to do is install Win11 on a new SSD and then think about which PC to put it in. Does it really matter if the installing PC isn't up to snuff / specs?

Ruff, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

win11

1. win11 - Similar Threads - win11

2. I have an OEM Win11 Pro COA missing two digits.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an OEM Win11 Pro COA missing two digits.: I have an OEM Win11 Pro. It seems two digits got scraped off when attempting to reveal my product key. The first two digits of the last 5 digits sequence got scrapped off. I cannot find anyway to reach support to help me. xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-??xx...
  3. I have an OEM Win11 Pro COA missing two digits.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an OEM Win11 Pro COA missing two digits.: I have an OEM Win11 Pro. It seems two digits got scraped off when attempting to reveal my product key. The first two digits of the last 5 digits sequence got scrapped off. I cannot find anyway to reach support to help me. xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-??xx...
  4. Win11, cannot delete icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11, cannot delete icon: Today i installed the solid edge after i removed the old version, i copied the desktop shortuts to a folder during install and now i can copy them anywhere, but the original icons stays on the desktop, no matter if i relaunch explorer.exe or restart the pc or spam the delete...
  5. Win11, cannot delete icon

Win11, cannot delete icon: Today i installed the solid edge after i removed the old version, i copied the desktop shortuts to a folder during install and now i can copy them anywhere, but the original icons stays on the desktop, no matter if i relaunch explorer.exe or restart the pc or spam the delete...
  6. How to access Bitlocker encrypted files after Win11 system resest?

How to access Bitlocker encrypted files after Win11 system resest?: Hi,Previously, I encrypted a folder by right-clicking -> General ->Advanced -> Encrypt contentsLater, I moved this folder to an external SSD, and reset my computer. I was not aware that I needed to back up the certificate, and I didn't. Now my access to the files in the...
  7. How to access Bitlocker encrypted files after Win11 system resest?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to access Bitlocker encrypted files after Win11 system resest?: Hi,Previously, I encrypted a folder by right-clicking -> General ->Advanced -> Encrypt contentsLater, I moved this folder to an external SSD, and reset my computer. I was not aware that I needed to back up the certificate, and I didn't. Now my access to the files in the...
  8. Can`t shut down my PC. WIN11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can`t shut down my PC. WIN11: Can`t shut down my PC. WIN11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-shut-down-my-pc-win11/45e834e2-05d1-4143-aac8-5c83ee93a9b1
  9. Can`t shut down my PC. WIN11

Can`t shut down my PC. WIN11: Can`t shut down my PC. WIN11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-shut-down-my-pc-win11/45e834e2-05d1-4143-aac8-5c83ee93a9b1
  10. I cannot update to 2H22 nor Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot update to 2H22 nor Win11: This image shows up but ive followed all the steps and there is nothing to fix, how do i bypass this and force it to update to windows 11 quickly. I do know that my current version is at 1607 this laptop was bought in 2016 or 2017, I plan to use this for a few more years. Can...