Windows 10: win11

Discus and support win11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; win11win10win11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11/3af9896b-3b3d-412f-922b-4ce82e27a652 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 3, Oct 5, 2021.

1. 3
    3 Win User

win11

win11win10win11

:)

2. Steve C Win User

My Desktop won't run Win11... So what!

You have TPM 1.0 connector like my board. You can't get the modules and they do not meet the Windows 11 spec anyway. I suggest you install the Windows 11 insider version on a separate partition and dual boot with Windows 10 as I did on a laptop.

Steve C, Oct 5, 2021
  3. tonez Win User
    upgrade for win11

I am going to buy a new PC to upgrade to win11,(upgrade due anyway) but i am not happy I thought win10 was the last, well I am going to move away and dual linux and run with that. Pretty much had enough with windows i am moving on.

tonez, Oct 5, 2021
  4. teots Win User

win11

Leaked win11

Has anyone install the leaked win11 ? How well it work for applications softwares and games ?
    And what is the system requirement for it ? Lastly what do you think of it ?

teots, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

win11

1. win11 - Similar Threads - win11

2. Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139: I have just installed 13 Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF Plus PC's, and across the PC's I keep getting random about once a day BDSOD, after which the PC will end on the RECOVERY "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" screen. From there the user can click through and get back to...
  3. Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139: I have just installed 13 Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF Plus PC's, and across the PC's I keep getting random about once a day BDSOD, after which the PC will end on the RECOVERY "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" screen. From there the user can click through and get back to...
  4. BSOD caused by ntkrnlmp.exe Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD caused by ntkrnlmp.exe Win11: Hi, I am trying to define what is causing a BSOD at my workplace, which has been happening to multiple users with the dell computers that we use. Below is the information I got from debugger. Here are the rest of my minidump files as well. This computer is also particularly...
  5. BSOD caused by ntkrnlmp.exe Win11

BSOD caused by ntkrnlmp.exe Win11: Hi, I am trying to define what is causing a BSOD at my workplace, which has been happening to multiple users with the dell computers that we use. Below is the information I got from debugger. Here are the rest of my minidump files as well. This computer is also particularly...
  6. how to remove trojan form win11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove trojan form win11?: i got trojan from some site and after that i cant update my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-trojan-form-win11/0de7dd4a-44ab-4767-a8c8-b21f3da4494e
  7. how to remove trojan form win11?

how to remove trojan form win11?: i got trojan from some site and after that i cant update my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-trojan-form-win11/0de7dd4a-44ab-4767-a8c8-b21f3da4494e
  8. Does everybody feel as if "upgrading" to Win11 has been the biggest digital mistake of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does everybody feel as if "upgrading" to Win11 has been the biggest digital mistake of...: I can't take it, I tried. I shut up and sucked it up for 4 months now and absolutely have to go back to win10. I plan to instal Linux on a laptop and deciede at D-Day which direction to go. Win11 is not even in that running, it's a choice between Linux and bareback no Support...
  9. Does everybody feel as if "upgrading" to Win11 has been the biggest digital mistake of...

Does everybody feel as if "upgrading" to Win11 has been the biggest digital mistake of...: I can't take it, I tried. I shut up and sucked it up for 4 months now and absolutely have to go back to win10. I plan to instal Linux on a laptop and deciede at D-Day which direction to go. Win11 is not even in that running, it's a choice between Linux and bareback no Support...
  10. how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?

how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?: I have a Yubikey 5 NFC security key that i use to login with, i want to automatically lock my desktop screen when i remove this security key essentially making it impossible to log back in because I've set as a requirement after coming out of screen lock. I've searched event...